剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
我撩的汉子们 一个个都消失了
The boys I've been flirting with, they keep disappearing.
你肯定不会刚好知道点什么吧
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
不知道吗
No?
好吧 下一个问题
Okay, follow-up question.
今天早上我得给我哥掩饰脸上的伤
This morning I had to cover my brother's cuts and bruises.
关于这个你有什么想告诉我的吗
Is there anything you can tell me about that?
王子殿下叫我不要说
His Highness asked me not to.
是嘛 那有什么你能说的吗
Oh, is that right? Well, is there anything that you can tell me?
我可以告诉你国王杯时发生的事情
I can tell you that the weight of what happened at the King's Cup
对他影响很大 比他想象的要大得多
has affected him a great deal. A lot more than he thinks.
利亚姆国王的标签给他带来了负罪感
The burden of hashtag King Liam' makes him feel guilty,
他喜欢一个女孩 但一直在尝试保持距离
there's a girl he likes but he's trying to keep his distance,
很可能是为了保护她 我还能告诉你 他很爱他的妹妹
most likely to protect her, and I can tell you that he loves his sister very much.
嘴不太严啊 贾斯珀
Not very discreet, are you, Jasper?
不 我守口如瓶
No, I'm massively discreet.
但是这次我觉得你可以帮他
But in this case I think you might be able to help him.
此外 我还非常在意他的妹妹
And besides, he's the brother of a girl I care about.
这招狠
Well played.
利亚姆 我爱你
Liam, I love you!
这点看来不会变 对吧
It's constant, isn't it?
人们总是对你和莱 你们的家庭如痴如狂
The fascination with Len and you and your family.
让你们生活在显微镜下 一举一动都永远万众瞩目
Living life under the microscope, perpetual scrutiny.
你有时肯定会想 远离这一切吧
You must want to... step away from it all sometimes.
有时候是的
Sometimes.
事实是 从我出生那一刻开始
Truth is, from the moment I was born...
我就别无选择
it's never been an option.
你已经做得很好了
You do a good job with it.
罗伯特更惨
It was worse for Robert.
我们还能偶尔逃避一下 而他一直都是焦点
We could hide every now and then. He was always in the spotlight.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
I am.
只是在想罗伯特的事
Just been thinking about Robby.
我最近也常想到他
I've been doing that a lot lately.
他会以你为傲的 你知道吧
He'd be proud of you, you know.
我可不确定
I'm not so sure that's true.
他会的 你也心知肚明
Well, it is and you know it is.
我最近一直在反省自己到底是不是个好人
I've been asking myself if I'm a good person lately.
- 因为泰德的事吗 - 因为各种事
- Because of Ted? - Because of all kinds of things.
不管怎样 你都是好人
Well, the answer is 'Yes, ' no matter what.
不管怎样 好吗
No matter what, okay?
- 我能告诉你个事吗 - 好的
- Can I tell you something? - Yeah.
我想独占贾斯珀
I want to be exclusive with Jasper.
但有时我感觉自己配不上他
But sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough
而且让他接受我这乱七八糟的人生 对他太不公平 所以
and that my shit-show of a life isn't fair to him, so...
你知道他是个来自拉斯维加斯的骗子
You understand he's a conman from Las Vegas
曾经想偷你的东西 还上了咱妈吧
who tried to rob you and slept with our mother?
然而就算这样 我貌似还是更没救
And yet my life still seems messier.
他没问题的
He can handle it.
她也没问题
So can she.
你日思夜想的那个妹子
The girl in your head.
自从罗伯特死了之后 你的表现已经无私得不能再无私了
Ever since Robby died, you have been as selfless as anyone I've ever known.
我的事 妈妈的事 继承爸爸的遗风 你把所有这些都放在第一位
You put me first, put Mum first, Dad's legacy, all of it.
把你自己放第一位吧 利亚姆
Put you first, Liam.
快乐不是罪过
It's okay to be happy.
想要一个能让你心跳加速的人也不是罪过
And to want someone who makes your heart race.
你的善良 显而易见
Your goodness? It's easy to see.
无论你想要什么 想追谁 你都值得拥有
You deserve to have whatever you want or whoever you want.
我保证 好吗
I promise, okay?
你也一样
Same.
好的
Yeah...
进来
Come in.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
今晚又不去陪利亚姆了吗
No Liam again tonight?
不去了 他说想独自待一会儿
No. He asked for some time alone.
他明天早上还需要化妆吗
Is he going to need more make-up in the morning?
我觉得他已经解开心结了
I think he's done with all that.
希望如此
I hope so.
你能帮我拉开拉链吗
Can you unzip me, please?
- 你今天玩得开心吗 - 不 并不开心
- Did you have fun today? - Not really, no.
为什么呢
Why not?
我觉得你知道是为什么
I think you know why not.
不喜欢那个音乐吗
Didn't like the music?
我觉得今天挺棒的
Well, I thought it was a perfectly nice day.
美妙的音乐 超赞的朋友
Good music, nice friends.
萌萌的小鲜肉
Cute boys.
也不光是因为小鲜肉啦
Not that it was exclusively about the cute boys,
我是说 他们在也挺好
but I mean, it didn't hurt.
我觉得你的意思已经表达得很清楚了
I think you've made your point.
我的什么意思
What point?
你嫉妒了吗
Were you jealous?
醋流成河
You're goddamn right I was jealous.
过去半天 我都在眼睁睁地看着一帮傻♥逼♥想泡我的
I just spent the last 12 hours watching a bunch of douchebags hit on my...
我想跟你在一起
I want to be with you.
你知道我愿意 但是人们永远不会承认我
You know I do, but I can never be sanctioned.
我们再也没法像今天一样在一起了
We can never have days like we had today together.
他们会发现我的过去 那倒没关系 我的确做过不光彩的事情
They'll find out about my past .That's okay, I've done what I've done
但问题是 他们会用这个把柄来对付你
but they'll hold it against you and that's not okay.
我不能让你陷进那种境地 我永远不会这么做
I couldn't do that to you. I never would.
跟我来
Come with me.
600年前 有一个贵族
600 years ago there was a royal.
其实是个年轻的女王
A young queen, actually.
她爱上了她的保镖 想象一下
And she fell for her bodyguard. Imagine that.
- 他们的感情专一吗 - 接着听
- Were they exclusive? - Watch it.
他们开始了这段史诗般的惊天动地的爱情故事
They started this epic, earth-shattering love affair.
谨慎低调 毫不张扬
Quietly, secretly.
尽管依旧流言四起 但他们并不在意
Quite scandalous, but it didn't matter to them.
他们写下最浪漫的 最令人心痛的情书
And they would write the most romantic, aching love letters
然后藏进一本中空的书里
and hide them in a hollowed-out book.
这本书
This book.
我每次进入这个图书馆我都会打开看看
Every time I enter this library I look inside...
看看有没有写给我的情书
..for a letter of my own.
这样对你不公平
It's not fair to you to ask you
委屈你跟一个你无法公之于众的人在一起
to have to settle for someone you'd have to hide from the world.
谁说这是委屈我了
Who says I'd be settling?
所以这女王和她的保镖怎么样了
So what happened to this queen and her bodyguard?
他们结婚了
They got married.
他们生了两个儿子 都成了大器
They had two sons, who both did great things.
其中一个就叫做贾斯珀
One of them was called Jasper.
贾斯珀·都铎 你可能听说过他们 都铎王朝 这是一个真实的故事
Jasper Tudor. You may have heard of them, the Tudors. It's a true story.
你让我情难自禁 你知道吗
You take my breath away, you know that?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
或许你应该找个时间把这种话写下来
Maybe you should try writing that down sometime.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
自从我出生以来 我就被教导不能畅所欲言
From the time I was born, I was taught not to say what I was thinking,
不能随心所欲
not to listen to my heart,
但今晚我想说真话
but tonight I want to tell the truth.
第一眼看到你的时候我就该这么做了
It's what I should have done the first moment I saw you.
是啊 但是你没有
Yeah, but you didn't.
对 当你给我发短♥信♥的时候 我的心就漏跳了一拍
And, yes, when you texted me, my heart skipped a beat.
但是我可以想到一百万个我们不能这么做的理由
But I can think of a million reasons why we can't do this.
最重要的一个原因是
I can think of one big reason...
我的心已成废墟
My heart is a disaster.
脑子里更是一团乱麻
My head's even worse
我也知道这对你而言非常不易
and I know this isn't easy for you.
但是我想要你 我知道你也是同样的感觉
But I want you, and I know you feel it too.
噢 利亚姆
Oh, Liam...
先吻我 之后再说你想让我去还是留
Kiss me and then tell me if I should stay or go.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表