剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
你小的时候吃过含糖麦片吗
Did you have sugary cereal when you were a kid?
没 一次都没吃过
Never. Not once.
我也没 你知道越是想要越得不到的感觉吗
Me, neither. You know how you always want what you can't have?
我正在吃水果麦圈 还有苹果脆片
I'm having froot loops and then apple jacks
然后是蜂蜜味滋滋(均为含糖麦片)
And then honey smacks.
到底是啥玩意儿都无所谓了
Whatever those are.
你嗨过头了吧
You're out of control.
我知道 但感觉好爽
I know. It feels good.
你要来点吗
-You want some?
不用了 我挺好的 不饿
No, I'm good.
挺好的为什么还要戴帽子遮住那张宿醉的脸呢
That why you're trying to hide your hangover beneath that cap?
我最近一直在想罗伯特的事
I've been thinking about Robert a lot lately.
想他了
Missing him.
也一直在问自己如果是他 他会怎么处理各种事情
Asking myself how he would have handled things.
你联♥系♥上奥菲莉娅没
Did you contact Ophelia?
我试过
I tried.
但她的手♥机♥不通了
Her phone is disconnected.
社交网络也关闭了 我甚至还飞去纽约找她
Her social media is closed. I even flew to New York.
她的公♥寓♥也是人去楼空
Her flat's empty.
也没说该把邮件转去哪里
No forwarding address.
你没有背叛她 利亚姆 背叛是她父亲
You didn't betray her, Liam. Her father did.
现在只有两件事能扭转乾坤
And only two things are going to make it better.
第一 别再让自己深陷愧疚
Absolving yourself of that guilt is one of them.
那第二呢
What's the other?
吃巧克力脆米花
Cocoa krispies.
你知道吗 有你当朋友真好
You're a good friend. You know that?
那是 我是个超靠谱的朋友
I am a damn good friend.
那现在 尝尝这些水果麦圈
Now...Have some froot loops.
它是通往苹果脆片天堂的敲门砖
They're the gateway drug to apple jacks.
喔
Mm!
我勒个擦 太好吃了
Holy shit, this is good.
好吧
All right.
哈 国王已经同意会见您了 他正在来的路上
Ah. The king has agreed to speak with you. He's on his way now.
我还选出了一位宫务大臣的合适人选
I've also selected a potential lord chamberlain.
还有 帮您约的炮随时待命
And your booty call is waiting.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
这里真奇葩
This place is weird.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
你打算在这玩意里滚去参加议会吗
Do you plan on attending parliament in this thing?
我们都是王室成员
We're the royal family.
我可以几个月不见人 甚至几年都没问题
I can go months without being seen in person. Maybe even years.
你说什么就是什么咯 泡泡男
Whatever you say, bubble boy.
但我在你无忧无虑的世界里看见两只苍蝇
But I see two flies in your lube.
一只么 是那个叫癌症的小玩意儿
One is this little thing called cancer.
另外一只 是这个
And two...Is this.
- 你杀了她 对吧 - 我才没有
- 'you killed her, didn't you?' - 'I didn't!'
杰弗里•斯图尔特并没有善罢甘休
Jeffrey Stewart is not going away.
他威胁我们和他见面 不然就把这段视频传出去
He's threatening to release the footage unless we meet with him.
所以呢
So?
所以我们还有一个麻烦
So we still have a problem.
不 是你还有一个麻烦
No. You still have a problem.
老实说 我可能会去主动联♥系♥我们的朋友杰夫
As a matter of fact, I think I might reach out to our friend, Jeff.
看看我俩是否能做个交易
See if he and I can make a deal.
你真是个背后捅刀的卑鄙小人
You really are a hideous little backstabber, aren't you?
不 我更想堂堂正正地把你一剑穿心
No. I'm more than happy to stab you in the front.
就像泰德给你丈夫来的那一刀
Like Ted stabbed your husband.
滚开
Roll away.
天 要是眼神能杀人 你就跟你娘没啥两样了
Geez, if looks could kill, you'd be your mother.
陛下
Your majesty.
唔 你看着还凑合
Hm. You'll do.
跟我来吧
Follow me.
把门关上
Close the door.
你跟雷切尔聊过了吧
You've spoken to Rachel?
是的
I have.
很好
Very good.
帮我拉开拉链
Unzip me.
我想我应该提前问你
I suppose I should ask you in advance
有什么是你不会做的 或者有什么事是你不喜欢的
If there's anything you won't do. Anything you dislike.
我乐于为陛下服务
I'm at your majesty's pleasure.
很好 我喜欢
Good. I like a...
能主动驾驭的男人
"take charge" sort of guy.
对我粗暴一点 别害羞
Rough me up a bit. Don't be shy.
别把我当成王后
Don't think of me as the queen.
就把我当做普通女人
Think of me as a woman.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
呃 能 陛下
Erm... yes, your majesty.
要叫海伦娜
Helena.
没错
Yes, of course.
海伦娜
Helena.
很好
Good.
哈 干得漂亮 雷切尔
Hm. Well done, Rachel.
你那儿 也表现不错 现在 我喜欢
Well done, you. Now, I like it when...
闭嘴
Shut up.
我知道你喜欢什么
I know what you like.
知道你需要什么
And I know what you need.
完美
Perfect.
不错 你确实有留下来的资格
Well, you've certainly earned your keep.
取悦您是我的天职 陛下
I do aim to please, your majesty.
要叫海伦娜
Helena.
海伦娜
Helena.
走吧 我们去找雷切尔
Let's find Rachel, shall we?
噢 你好啊
Oh. Hello.
- 殿下 - 抱歉让你久等了
- Your majesty. - I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
能在外面等我们会儿吗 谢谢
Would you give us a moment? Please.
很高兴终于见到了我们新的宫务大臣
It's a pleasure to finally meet our new lord chamberlain.
雷切尔
Rachel!
是谁
who is it?
詹姆斯•希尔 殿下
It's James Hill, your highness.
进来吧
Well, come on, then.
我有些话不知能否跟您说
I wonder if I might have a word.
当然 过来吧
Well, of course. Join me.
你想说什么呢 希尔先生
What's on your mind, Mr. Hill?
他们想让我当安全主管
I've been offered the head of security position.
但是这意味着我将不再是你的私人护卫
But it would mean I would no longer be your personal agent.
然后呢
And?
出于我个人的私心 很难不对那个职位动心
And, selfishly, that's not an easy thing to give up.
还记得第一次见你时我就告诉你
You know the day we met and I told you
你最后肯定会让我失望的
That, eventually, you would let me down?
但你从来没有 一次也没有
But you never have. Not once.
所以在我看来
So the way I see it...
你并不是要离开我
..You wouldn't be leaving me.
你只是要去照顾我们全家人了
You'd simply be looking after all of us.
而且我想不出还有谁比你更胜任那份工作了
And I can't think of anyone more qualified for that.
不过话说回来 上个安全主管实在干得不怎么样
Then again, the last guy did set the bar pretty low.
我 我会告诉您我的选择的
I'll... I'll let you know what I decide.
哦 还有件事
Oh, there's... There's one more thing.
我想 呃 你可能会想看看 这个
I thought...Er...You might like to see...This.
太棒了
Yes!
哼哼 没错
Hm. Right.
最好还是让他继续跟着利亚姆吧
Best keep him with Liam.
不然不好避嫌
The man's got a serious conflict of interest.
像见不得人的害虫一样躲在地下 很适合你
Hiding below ground like vermin. Appropriate.
斯图尔特先生 我想我们该谈谈
Mr. Stewart. I thought we should talk.
那敢情好
This should be good.
不是在这儿 看在上帝的份上
Not here, for God's sake.
至少我们可以假装文明友好地坐下来喝一杯 跟我来吧
We can at least have a drink and pretend to be civilized. Follow me.
上啊
Come on!
你 备用继承人
You. The spare who would be heir.
你真觉得你会成为英格兰的国王吗
'did you really think you would be king of England?'
你会发现杀人是一种无法承受之重
'you will find that taking a life is an unbearable weight.'
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表