剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
每秒 每分
Every second. Every minute.
每时 每日
Every hour. Every day.
都一直在提醒你自己做了什么
A constant reminder of what you did.
如何做的
And how you did it.
来啊
Come on!
天妒英才 先走的总是优秀的孩子
'they always take the good ones.'
那么 让我理理清楚
So, let me get this straight.
这个男的 斯宾塞•霍尼斯堡
This man, Spencer Hoenigsberg,
是我的新任宫务大臣
Is my new lord chamberlain.
是的 陛下
Yes, your majesty.
而另一个
And the other man...
“大补丸”
Huge Grant.
- 本来是 - 您的另一个约会
- ..Was intended to be... - Your other appointment.
你要是敢笑出来 你就被解雇了
If you smile, you're fired.
真是够了 这里是王室的家啊
This is the home of the royal family, for Christ's sake!
怎么能跟特么免费入场似的
How is it that people just gallivant about
搞得谁都能随便逛进来
As if it's a goddamn free for all?
就没人管管么
Should someone be controlling their access?
宫务大臣会处理的
The lord chamberlain would manage that.
听着 陛 海伦娜
Look, your... Helena...
叫陛下
Your majesty.
陛下
Your majesty.
显然这里面有什么误会
Clearly there's been a misunderstanding.
但我跟你保证我能忘记这次不幸
But I promise you I can look past this unfortunate...
你说不幸
Unfortunate?
不幸但
Unfortunate but...
令人兴奋的入宫指导
Exhilarating introduction
并以百分百的专业精神来执行我的公务
and perform my duties in the manner of a consummate professional.
请出去一下 雷切尔
Give us a moment, please, Rachel.
是 陛下
Yes, your majesty.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
还“大补丸”呢
Huge Grant!
我给你一次机会
I'm giving you a chance.
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
现在放走你太危险了
To turn you loose now would be far too dangerous.
明白 夫人
Understood, ma'am.
就把这件事当成一记警钟吧
Consider this exhibit A in why we need
正好说明我们急需一位有能耐的宫务大臣
An effective lord chamberlain around here.
当然 夫人
Of course, ma'am.
很好 你可以出去了
Very well. You may go.
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
那个 夫人
And, ma'am...
虽然这个不提也一样 但是
It goes without saying but...Er...
请原谅我让您闭嘴
Might I apologize for telling your majesty to shut up.
还有对您下的其他命令
And for those other demands as well.
这些以后都不许提了
We shall not speak of it for the rest of time.
是 陛下 谢谢 夫人
Yes, your majesty. Thank you, ma'am.
我已经好几周没出过房♥间了 斯图尔特先生
I haven't been out of my room in weeks, Mr. Stewart.
他们想要我的DNA 我的头发也快掉光了
They want my DNA and my hair is falling out
因为我得了癌症
because I have cancer.
我必须要小心点
I have to be careful.
而且我不会给你下毒
I'm also not trying to poison you.
我是英格兰的国王 这种脏活不消我亲自动手
I'm the king of England. I don't do my own wet work.
并且 我需要你
Besides, I need you.
需要我怎样
Need me how?
我想和你做个交易
I want to make a deal with you.
我已经失去了太多东西了 斯图尔特先生
I've had a lot of things taken from me, Mr. Stewart.
就像你一样
Just as you have.
但我绝不能失去我的王冠
But my crown is not gonna be one of them.
发布视频吧
Release your video.
让全世界看看王后和她老娘的真面目
Show the world who the queen and her mother really are.
但是要去掉我的镜头
But edit my footage out.
我必须要保障自己的统治地位
I have to protect my reign.
这可是货真价实的国王赎金
A king's ransom. Literally.
斯图尔特 颠覆君主政体并非你的本意
You don't want to destroy the monarchy, Stewart.
你只想要你应得的正义
You want your rightful share of it.
如今它唾手可得
Well, now you can have it.
一切 他们从你身边夺去的一切
All of it. Everything they've taken from you.
你以为你能收买♥♥我吗
You think you can buy me?
只要筹码足够
Every man has their price.
并且 我别无选择
Besides, I have no choice.
如果公众看了你的视频 对我来说可是奇耻大辱
If the public sees your video, I'll be disgraced.
那就这样吧
So be it.
你就是个耻辱
You are a disgrace.
你们所有人都是
You all are.
你以为你能收买♥♥我这种想法
And the fact you thought you could strike a deal with me
正好昭示了你的自尊自大和你的
Just speaks to your arrogance and your...
我让你来不是为了收买♥♥你的 斯图尔特
I didn't bring you here to strike a deal, Stewart.
我是为了杀你
I brought you here to kill you.
我在酒里下了毒
I poisoned your drink.
但是我很喜欢你
But I like you.
所以 想来一点解毒剂吗
So, can I interest you in the antidote?
其实我是骗你的 那里头也是毒药
Actually, I lied. That was more poison.
你真以为只有我有视频
you really think I'm the only one?
是的 但如果我错了 这么做也方便我去查个清楚
Yes, I do. But if I'm wrong, this is a good way to find out.
不好意思 打烊了
Sorry, we're shut.
进来
Come in.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你真漂亮
You look nice.
谢谢 你也很帅
Thanks. So do you.
呃 那 你愿意
Er...So, would you...
与我共度今夜吗
..Like to do something with me tonight?
噢
Oh.
不巧 我不确定我今晚有没有空
Unfortunately, I'm not sure that I'm free tonight.
呃 是你让我约你出去的
Er...You told me to ask you out.
是 是我 我说有空的时候 不一定是今晚
Yeah, I said, like, sometime. I didn't necessarily mean tonight.
不 你暗示了今晚
Well, no. You implied tonight.
我什么都没暗示过
I implied no such thing.
你盛装打扮
Well, you got dressed,
等着我约你出去 我照做了
Waited for me to ask you out, which I did.
你现在告诉我你没空
Now you tell me you have plans.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为你就爱耍着我玩
Because you enjoy messing with my mind!
所以 你今晚打算做什么
So what are your plans tonight?
呃 我在考虑粉刷我的房♥间
Erm...I was thinking I might paint my room.
你打算穿这身刷墙
And those are your painting clothes?
对
Yeah.
好吧 好 我帮你
Okay. Okay. Well, I'm in.
棒极了 我们一起 呃 来大刷一场吧
Perfect. Let's...Er... Let's paint this bitch.
我们需要墙漆
We need some paint.
当然
Of course we do.
贾斯珀
Jasper...
别放弃我
Don't give up on me.
我不会的
I won't.
永远不会
Ever.
我去拿墙漆
I'm gonna go and get some paint.
先说好 等我回来 我今晚就
Then I'm gonna come back and I'm gonna paint your room
和你一起粉刷你的房♥间
with you tonight. Just to be clear.
当然 那还用说
Of course you are. Obviously.
去吧
Go on.
谢谢你收留我
Thanks for letting me stay.
嘿 不是每天都会有王室成员大驾光临的
Hey, it's not every day royalty graces you with their presence.
即使他们看起来糟糕透顶
Even if they do look like shit.
话说 你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face, anyway?
你应该看看被我打的家伙
You should see the other guy.
好吧
Okay.
我们走
Here we go.
你很聪明
You're very clever.
想要掀起一股浪潮可不是容易的事
It's not easy starting a movement.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表