剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
你做得很好 跟我来
You've done well. Come on.
不是我做的
I didn't do that.
我知道 但在利亚姆上传了视频后 是你先开始传“利亚姆国王”的称呼的
No, but you posted king Liam after his video online.
用八个字母 在天时地利人和的情况下
Eight letters. Planting just the right propaganda
完成了最完美的宣传
At just the right time in just the right places and minds.
这很不容易 相信我 我也试过
It's not easy to do. Trust me. I've tried.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
怎么知道是你做的么
That it was you?
我是英格兰的王后 我无所不知
I'm the queen of England. I know things.
更重要的问题是 你怎么知道的
More important question is, how did you know?
这才是困扰我的部分 怎么知道的 为什么会知道
That's the question that compels me. That and why.
因为我坚信那个信息
Because I believe in the message.
我相信利亚姆
I believe in Liam.
很好 我也相信
Good. So do I.
我想让你明天来王宫见我
I'd like you to come to the palace tomorrow and see me.
我有个很好的提议
I have a proposition for you.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
如果你真的相信我儿子 你一定会来的
If you truly believe in my son, you won't.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
向西蒙问好 你个混账
Say hi to Simon. You dick!
我很抱歉毁了你的衬衫
I'm sorry I'm ruining your shirt.
噢 没关系 只是衣服而已
Oh, no. It's fine. They're just clothes.
衣服就是生活 贾斯珀
Clothes are life, Jasper.
衣服 鞋子 包包
Clothes, shoes, bags.
化妆
Make-up.
这些都是生活
It's all life.
对了 那家化妆品公♥司♥想约见你
Well, that make-up company wants to meet with you, by the way.
嗯 那个 做你喜欢的那种涂眼睛上的玩意儿的
The...Erm...Eye stuff that you like.
什么 你给他们打电♥话♥了
What? You called them?
没有
No.
我去见了他们 然后他们表示很想见你
I went to see them. And they want to meet with you.
为什么
Why?
因为人们喜欢你 公主
Because people like you, princess.
人们喜欢你 还有
People like you and...
我也喜欢
..So do I.
这么说 一群疯狗把你拖了一路
So a pack of wild dogs dragged you through the streets.
你就打算这么编么
That's what you're going with.
这很可能发生的
It could happen.
他说我无法逃避
He told me I couldn't hide from it.
他称那为不能承受之重
He called it an unbearable weight.
谁
Who?
泰德•普莱斯
Ted Pryce.
他说那种感觉无法抹去 覆水难收
He said I couldn't erase it and I couldn't take it back.
他是对的
And he was right.
我想让他死
I wanted him to die.
我想让他们杀掉他 他们照做了
I wanted them to kill him and they did.
是我杀了他
I did.
你知道吗 这种想法一直挥之不去
It's always there, you know.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
嘿
Hey.
关于你 我也考虑了很多
I thought about you a lot.
我应该再多为你做些
I should have done more for you.
睡会吧
Get some sleep.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表