剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
我们需要调整王室家庭的形象 而且
We need to adjust the message about this family and...
真是没救了 你俩居然是我们最大的指望
God help us, you two are the best we've got.
哦 谢谢夸奖
Oh. Thanks?
殿下 猪出圈了
Your majesty, the pig has left the pen.
什么猪
What pig?
塞勒斯 他从房♥间里出来了
Cyrus. He's out of his room.
这个地方不太正常
This place is weird.
噢 他用了那个该死的替身
Oh, he's using his damn double.
嘿
Hey.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
没事啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
第一 自国王杯后你就没歇下来一分钟
Well, for one, you haven't slowed down for a minute since the king's cup
第二 我现在还能看见你下巴上的淤痕
And, two, I can still see that bruise on your chin.
你一直在掩饰的那块
The one that you're hiding.
你知道的 无论你打算做什么 我都会支持你的
Whatever you're doing, I'm here, you know.
不要把我拒之门外 你这个笨蛋
Don't freeze me out, you dork.
这笔账我算在你头上
I'm holding you responsible.
什么账
For what?
不管他打算干啥我都找你算账
Whatever he's up to.
你害死我了
You're killing me.
我今晚打算出门
I'm going out tonight.
利亚姆 她都已经不给我什么好脸了
Liam, I am barely in her good graces right now.
我知道 但我今晚真得走 再说 都已经给你两周时间跟她和好了
I get that, but I need this. Besides, you've had two weeks to fix it with her.
本来是的 但我却一刻不停地跟了你两周
I would have, but I've been with you for two weeks straight, non-stop.
利亚姆 我都快让她回心转意了 别搞砸了我的好事
Liam, I am...close to getting her back. Don't screw this up for me.
求你了
Please.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
别和我妈上♥床♥就没问题
Just try not to sleep with my mum.
就非得提那茬
Just won't let that one go.
嘿 是你啊
Hey, hey.
这年头这就算艳遇了么
Is this what passes for romance these days?
她知道我在看她 她就是想被我看
She knows I'm watching. She wants me to watch.
是吗
Yeah.
她只是在系鞋带
She's tying her shoe.
那鞋就没有鞋带
Those shoes don't have any laces.
你回来了 还想要对么
Back for more?
你确定你想那么做
You sure you want this?
是的
Yeah.
你好自为之吧
It's your funeral.
千娇百媚公主帽
The Princess Eleanor fascinators,
优雅 时髦
Elegant, stylish...
无趣 下一个
Boring. Next.
这可以叫“埃莉诺公主伞”
Princess Eleanor umbrellas.
或者我们也可以叫它
Or as we like to call them...
“伞莉诺”
Umbrelleanors!
拒绝
No.
埃莉诺公主代言的有机蔬菜产品线
The princess Eleanor line of organic vegetarian food products.
培根 我爱培根不爱蔬菜
Bacon. I love bacon.
下一个
Next!
公主派对女郎
Princess party girl.
看起来就像摇滚界的小公主
Look like a rock and roll princess!
- 她们看上去像 - 小荡♥妇♥
- They look like... - Sluts.
埃莉甘露 一款系列酒类饮品
El-ixir! A line of alcoholic beverages.
嗯 那个是什么酒
Hm, what's that one?
公主百香果酒
Princess passion fruit.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的百香是百翔吧
Well, you can't spell passion without ass, can you?
呃
Uh...
难喝死了
No. You can't.
埃莉黑美人 一款极具辨识性的香水
Ele-noir. A discerning bouquet.
就连碧昂斯也有她自己的香水
Even Beyonce has her own scent.
要死 一股窑子味
Urgh, it smells like a whore house.
还是过了一夜之后的混合体液味道 貌似还有个妓♥女♥得了真菌感染
The next morning. And one of the whores has a yeast infection.
殿下 还剩一场展示
There is one more presentation, your highness.
我觉得这一个可能会对您胃口
I think this one will interest you.
贾斯珀•弗罗斯特2.0版
This is Jasper Frost 2.0.
有意思
Interesting.
这和第一版有什么区别
How is this any different than the first model?
更值得信赖
More reliable.
也不会像以前一样顽固
A little less stubborn.
而且这一版也对上一版的所作所为十分歉疚
And this version is sorry for the last one.
也不会再把你的信任当做理所当然
And would never take your endorsement for granted.
看来倒是挺能说会道
Well, it certainly has nice lines.
也许接下来该做个战士了
Perhaps a product demonstration is in order.
让我试试新的功能
Try out the new options.
我要确定从里到外都更新了
Make sure that everything is new...
功能也增强了
..And improved.
我会好好考虑的 之后给你反馈
I'll think about it and get back to you.
香水 雨伞
Perfume... Umbrellas...
我才不要给这种东西代言
I don't want to do it.
我才不想因为我有那个权利 就非得给什么没用的玩意儿冠上我的名字
I don't want to put my name on worthless things just because I can.
我想说 谁会在意这种东西
I mean, who even cares about this stuff?
嗯 全国上下的百姓 主要是女人和少女们
Um, a nation full of people. Women and young girls.
我不是他们的楷模 也不是他们专属的造型师
Well, I'm not their role model or their personal stylist.
我只是率性而为 他们也应该这样
I just do what I do and they should, too.
话是那么说 但是大家都崇拜你
Yeah, but people look up to you.
他们喜欢你的风格 欣赏你的态度 羡慕你的自信
They like your style, your attitude, your confidence.
我其实没那么自信
I'm not that confident.
但起码你装得像那么回事
But you fake it well.
你总能找到合身的衣服 能带上合适的面具
You find the right clothes, put on the right mask.
他们看到这个勇敢无畏的女孩
They see this brave, fearless girl,
以一种叛逆不羁 决不妥协的姿态遵从本心
Who is defiantly and perfectly herself.
就算其他人再怎么想改变她也无能为力
No matter how hard anyone tries to make her something else.
他们是被你这点折服的
It... It compels them.
他们也会想
And they think...
“也许如果我也把我眼睛画成这样
"maybe if I did my eyes like this,
我可以离我想成为的人更近一点
I could be a small step closer to who I wanna be
而不是成为世界想要我成为的人”
And a little less of what the world expects me to be."
我确实挺喜欢这个眼线笔的
I do like this eyeliner.
而我喜欢这双眼睛
I like the eyes.
我去打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make a call.
贾斯珀
Jasper...
我决定原谅你了
I've decided to forgive you.
原谅我什么
For what?
原谅你所做的一切
All of it.
好
Okay.
那接下来呢
So where do we go from here?
或许哪天你可以约我出去
Maybe ask me out sometime.
今晚也行
Possibly tonight.
好
Okay.
我会的
Uh, I will.
好
Yep.
太棒了
Yes!
希尔先生
Mr. Hill.
殿下
Your majesty.
现在国王的安全主管一职正空缺着
We have an opening for the king's head of security,
同时他也肩负着保护皇后的安全
Which is also the queen's head of security.
我正在考虑合适的人选
I'm choosing the person to fill that position.
我倾向于选你
I'd like it to be you.
陛下 我有
Your majesty, I have...
你有一个女儿 我也知道你特别护着她
A daughter and I know you're quite protective of her.
但你能不能至少 考虑一下
Will you, at least, consider it?
当然会的
Of course.
噢对了 还有一件事
Oh. One more thing.
这股打“利亚姆国王”标签的浪潮
This hashtag king Liam movement,
我想知道是从哪发起的
I'd like to know where it started.
最好还能告诉我 是谁发起的
Or, better still, who started it.
是的陛下
Ma'am.
你好
Hello. Hi.
嗨
Hi.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表