剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
是的 我也有这个困扰
Yes, I have that, too.
因为我切除了一个睾丸
Because I had a testicle removed.
我得了癌症
You see, I have cancer.
而现在病魔似乎要胜利了
And it appears to be winning.
为什么是现在 为什么选择在今晚公诸于世
Why now? Why tell the world like this, tonight?
因为王宫里有人认为
Because there are people in the palace
他们能利用这条信息把我♥操♥纵于股掌之上
who think they can manipulate me with this information.
所以与其只让几个人知道 我宁可广而告之
So I'd rather share it with the world than a precious few.
他们能利用这条信息把我♥操♥纵于股掌之上
who think they can manipulate me with this information.
所以与其只让几个人知道 我宁可广而告之
So I'd rather share it with the world than a precious few.
让他们不能再翻云覆雨
Takes their power away.
你是希望人们更加爱戴你 更拥护你的统治吗
Are you hoping they'll feel more sentimental towards you and your reign?
天哪 正好相反
Dear God, I hope not.
我家人♥大♥多都是无♥耻♥鼠辈
Most of my family are treacherous assholes.
他们用假笑和高调的慈善活动掩盖内心
They hide behind fake smiles and loud charity,
就像一群好莱坞演员
like a bunch of Hollywood actresses.
事实上 他们根本不在乎你们
Well, the truth is they don't care about you.
他们只在乎自己的形象
They care about their image.
还有他们价值数十亿的帝国
That and their billion-dollar empire.
整个宫殿里只有一个好人 就是维奥莱
The only true good person in that entire palace... was Violet.
但她也走了
And now she's gone, too.
所以你们愿意怎么说我
So you can say what you want about me,
愿意怎么看待我都随意
and think what you'd like,
但至少我对你们很真诚
but at least I'm honest with you.
等我不在了 请记住这一点
Remember that when I'm gone.
我随时可能一命呜呼
Should be any day now.
啊 威廉敏娜
Ah, Wilhelmina.
陛下
Your Majesty.
你更喜欢我叫你威廉敏娜还是薇洛
Do you prefer Wilhelmina or Willow?
- 薇洛就好 - 薇洛吗 好的
- Willow is fine. - Willow, good.
我更喜欢你叫我陛下 跟我走
I prefer Your Majesty. Walk with me.
我很欣赏你对于大众媒体的理解
I'm compelled by your understanding of social media.
你利用"利亚姆国王"的标签操纵整个国家的做法简直绝妙
How you manipulated a nation with hashtag 'King Liam.'
我只是播了种子 殿下
I merely planted the seed, Your Majesty.
嗯 这些种子开出了漂亮的花
Well, the seeds have blossomed nicely.
我想给你一份工作
I'd like to hire you.
具体做什么呢
To do what, exactly?
雇你用你的方式做你曾经做过的事情
Whatever it is you did and however it is you did it.
我们现有的体制太老旧了
We're an archaic institution.
利亚姆的统治需要接受新思想
Liam's reign is going to need fresh ideas.
利亚姆的统治
Liam's reign?
我会证明利亚姆是王位的合法继承人
I'm going to prove that Liam is the legitimate heir to the throne.
一旦我做到了 我希望能确保
And when I do, I want to make sure
全世界都能坚持要他做国王
that the world insists that he become king.
你愿意帮助我传播这个信息吗
Will you help me advance that message?
如果我认为你可以信任 我会这么做的
If I thought I could trust you, I would do this.
为了利亚姆 因为我确实相信他
For Liam, because I do believe in him.
那我想你已经被雇用了 因为你可以信任我
Then I guess you're hired, because you can trust me.
至少就这一点来说
At least in regards to this.
还有 薇洛 给利亚姆做亲子证明的事
And, Willow, the information about proving Liam's paternity,
你先别传出去 好吗
let's keep that off the face page for a bit, shall we?
- 怎么了 - 你的眉毛长得好像毛毛虫哦
- What? - Your eyebrows look like caterpillars.
爸爸
Daddy!
我猜要是我让你一个人待一会儿
I thought if I let you wander a bit,
就要发生怪蜀黍用糖把你骗到他的货车里之类的事了
a man with sweets might trick you into his van or something.
毛毛虫先生在照看我呢
Mr. Caterpillar is taking care of me.
- 我叫贾斯珀 - 能让我再见见公主吗
- Jasper. - Can I go and see the princess again?
好的 去吧 让咱的毛毛虫歇会儿
Fine. Go. Give your friend the caterpillar a rest.
我叫贾斯珀
Jasper.
他以前有个叫萨拉的坏女朋友
He had a mean girlfriend named Sara once.
现在我是他的好女朋友
Now I'm his nice girlfriend.
嘿 规矩是什么
Hey. What are the rules?
不玩火 不玩刀 要是有人找到了我
No fire, no knives, and if anyone finds me,
告诉他们我是打狼胎里出来的
tell them I came from the womb of a jackal.
很好 注意安全
Perfect. Be careful.
好的 我会的 再见 毛毛虫贾斯珀
Okay, I will. Bye, Jasper Caterpillar.
你对我女儿有什么企图
What are your intentions with my daughter?
说到女朋友 我知道
Speaking of girlfriends, I understand
你和公主的关系更进一步了对吧
you and the princess are getting closer?
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我是安全主管
I'm the head of security.
看到我的新西装了吗
Did you notice my new suit?
我们 嗯 关系有好转
We're um, doing better.
嗯 我为你们俩感到高兴 但是
Well, as pleased as I am for the both of you, and I am,
你想过接下来会怎么样吗
have you considered what comes next?
公主哪怕是扫了谁一眼 那人就得上头条了
The princess so much as glances at someone, it's headline news.
要是握住谁的手 谁就会世界瞩目
She holds their hand, it goes global.
如果大众发现了你们的关系
If the public uncovers your relationship,
你将会遭遇前所未有的评头论足
the level of scrutiny would be unprecedented.
我不只是说你的口音
I'm not just talking about your accent.
我得走了 我会尽我所能帮助你们
I've got to go. I'll do what I can to help.
坚持吧 孩子
Hang in there, kid.
‘整个王宫里只有一个好人 就是维奥莱
'The only true good person in that entire palace... was Violet.
但是她也离开了'
And now she's gone, too.'
我们正在评估公众对于他患癌症的消息的反应
We're doing an assessment of the public's reaction to the news of his cancer.
还有他发表的其他言论
And the rest of it.
按这个发展 在癌症弄死他之前他会先整垮整个君主制
At this rate he's going to kill the monarchy before cancer kills him.
我们得进入他的老巢 搞到他的基因
We need to get into that lair of his and find some DNA.
头发 趾甲 用过的套套也行 总得弄到点什么
Hair or toenails or a used condom. Something!
他在房♥间外面布了他自己的护卫
He has his own guards stationed outside the room.
他很少出门 多数时候用的都是替身
He rarely exits. Most of the time he uses his double.
您信任詹姆斯·希尔吗 殿下
Do you trust James Hill, Your Majesty?
他是海伦娜团队的吗
Is he Team Helena?
嗯 我想是的
Yes, I believe he is.
那我觉得
Then as far as I'm concerned,
就在今晚 国王陛下已经把我们做亲子证明
His Majesty just told us everything we need
需要的一切信息拱手奉上了
to secure your proof. Tonight.
你有什么要和我说的吗
There's something you'd like to tell me?
你知道这个问题对我来说有多危险吗
Do you have any idea how dangerous that question is for me?
有小道消息说 你勾搭上了别的妹子
Word on the street... is that you're seeing other girls.
萨拉·爱丽丝 对吧
Sara Alice?
她貌似对你很有好感啊
She seems to be quite smitten with you.
嗯 你能怪她吗
Well, can you blame her?
反正咱俩也从来没说过不能找别人
And anyway, we never said that we were exclusive.
是吗 明明满身小辫子 还这么跩
Is that right? A little cocky for a guy of your misdeeds.
我陪你玩 你说得对 我们是没说过不能找别人
I'll play along. You're right, we never said we were exclusive.
但你明白这就是说咱俩都能出去拈花惹草 对吧
But you do understand that that works both ways, yes?
- 嗯 我明白 - 好 好好好
- I understand that, yep. - Good. Good, good, good.
聊得不错
Good talk.
滚 要见我就去办公室
Go away. I gave at the office.
我是詹姆斯·希尔 陛下
It's James Hill, Your Majesty.
呃 是你的新任安全主管
Er, your new head of security?
以你的个头担此重任是不是有点矮啊 小个子大人
Little small for such a big job, aren't we, Biggie Smalls?
无意冒犯 陛下
With all due respect, Your Majesty,
我的前任的确比我高 但是他杀人
the last guy was taller, but killed people.
另外 陛下您可是壮举连连
And besides, Your Majesty seems to be accomplishing great things
但也恰恰和高大相反啊
whilst being the opposite of tall.
拍马屁在我这儿行不通
Sucking up as opposed to simply sucking off
你还不如直接用嘴让我爽一发呢 希尔先生
will get you nowhere with me, Mr. Hill.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我需要你去我的办公室 让我扫描你的视网膜
I need you to come to my office so we can scan your retinas.
别想了 把机器拿过来吧
Forget it. Bring it to me.
恐怕这不现实 陛下
I'm afraid that's not possible, Your Majesty.
那扫描的事就免谈 希尔
Well, then you won't be scanning my peepers, Hill.
我明白了
I understand.
但如果有朝一日 陛下决定离开王宫
But should Your Majesty decide to leave the palace
哪怕是从那些众所周知的秘道离开
at some point in the future, including through the not-so-secret tunnels,
到时候我们还是会需要您的视网膜扫描记录的
we'll need your retinal scans on file.
我为给您带来的不便道歉
I do apologize for the inconvenience.
好吧 等我方便的时候会去的
Fine. I'll be there when it suits me.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表