剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
《王室》 前情提要
'Previously on The Royals...'
我会找到西蒙的尸体的 等我找到的时候
I will find Simon's body and when I do,
就能用亲子鉴定来证实利亚姆和埃莉诺的血统 你就要下台了
Liam and Eleanor's paternity will be verified and you'll be replaced.
没有西蒙 没有基因 不能做亲子鉴定
No Simon, no DNA, no paternity.
我们国王安全主管一职有空缺
We have an opening for the King's head of security.
我希望能由你来担任
I'd like it to be you.
我不记得上一次禁欲这么久是什么时候了
Can't remember the last time I went this long without having sex.
也许我能给陛下您牵牵线
Maybe I could arrange a little service call for Your Majesty.
很高兴见到我们新的宫务大臣
It's a pleasure to finally meet our new Lord Chamberlain.
维奥莱 我爱你
Violet, I love you.
“抱歉 我搞砸了”
'I'm sorry I messed up.'
贾斯珀 我决定原谅你了
Jasper. I've decided to forgive you.
- 原谅什么 – 你所做的一切
- For what? - All of it.
# 利亚姆国王运动
Hashtag, 'King Liam Movement.'
我想知道这个标签是从哪儿来的
I'd like to know where it started.
要是能知道是谁发起的 就更好了
Better still, who started it.
你会发现夺去一条生命是不可承受之重
You will find that taking a life is an unbearable weight.
抱歉 我们不营业了
Sorry, we're shut.
我经常想到你
I thought about you a lot.
我应该再为你多做一点事的
I should have done more for you.
罗伯特王子 你是如何在孤岛存活下来的
Prince Robert, how did you survive on the island?
你当时害怕吗
Were you scared?
请描述一下当你知道你的飞机失控时的情形
Describe the moment you knew your flight was in peril.
你当时认为你要遇难了吗
Did you think you were going to die?
- 嗨 – 你好
- Hi. - Hello.
你是公主吗
Are you a princess?
- 反正大家都这样说 – 那你的王冠呢
- That's what they tell me. - Where's your crown?
我睡觉不戴王冠 太尖了 会戳到我
I don't sleep in the crown. It's too pointy.
那你有王冠吗
Do you have one?
- 大概有吧 – 那你有水晶鞋吗
- I suppose I do, yeah. - How about glass slippers?
我是公主 不是灰姑娘
I'm a princess, not Cinderella.
- 那王子呢 – 怎么了
- What about a prince? - What about it?
- 你有王子吗 – 定义一下王子
- Do you have one? - Well, define 'prince.'
你懂的 就是喜欢你的男孩
You know, like a boy who likes you
他骑着白马 有的时候会吻醒你
and rides a white horse and kisses you awake sometimes.
那这样我有几个王子吧
I have several princes, yeah.
只是不太确定他们骑不骑白马
I'm not too sure about the white horse part.
好的 待会见啦
Okay, good. See you later.
拜拜 等下
Bye. Wait!
你是谁来着
Who are you, exactly, again?
噢 我叫萨拉·爱丽丝 你可以叫我萨拉 或者爱丽丝
Oh. I'm called Sara Alice. You can call me Sara or Alice.
其实你叫我什么都行
Or whatever you want,
毕竟你是公主嘛
considering you're a princess.
那我可谢谢你啦
I appreciate that. Thank you.
- 噢 这是仙女魔粉吗 – 别碰
- Ooh, is that fairy dust? - Stop!
那是
That's...
那是邪恶皇后的毒药
poison from the evil Queen.
- 你听过这个故事的 –那个故事我确实很熟悉
- You know the story. - I do know all about it, yes.
那就好 永远也别碰那玩意儿
Good. Well, don't ever touch that, ever.
- 不管你是谁 – 我是萨拉·爱丽丝
- Whoever you are. - Sara Alice.
对 当然了 你说过的
Yes, of course. You said that. Right...
你确定你是公主吗
Are you sure you're a princess?
我肯定是公主啊 怎么啦
I'm pretty sure, yeah. Why?
你是不是吞了点恶毒皇后的毒药
Did you swallow some of the wicked Queen's poison?
嗯 我好像用鼻子吸进去了一点
I think some got in my nose, yeah.
我能看出来 你看上去不是很像公主的样子
I can tell. You don't look very princess-y.
那感情可好 来吧 我们走
That's very nice. Come on, let's go,
王宫里的萨拉·爱丽丝 跟上
Sara Alice in the palace. Heel!
我不是小狗 但是我要是有一只就好了
I'm not a dog, but I'd love to have one.
爸爸说我对狗 猫和马过敏
Daddy says I'm allergic to dogs, cats, and horses.
嗯
Right...
宿醉过去了吗
How's the hangover?
我觉得我好像被一群野狗拖过了好几条街
I feel like a pack of wild dogs dragged me through the streets.
你看起来也是这样 给
You look like it, too. Here.
- 谢谢 – 在你的车队把你从我身边抢走之前
- Thanks. - Cup of tea isn't too much to ask
陪我喝杯茶总可以吧
before the motorcade steals you away.
- 你懂的啦 – 我懂
- You know the story. - I do.
我 把我号♥码存进你手♥机♥了
I erm, put my number in your phone.
以防你什么时候喝醉
You know, in case you find yourself drunk
或者又一次被疯狗包围
or once again cornered by rabid dogs.
- 你过得怎么样 凯瑟琳 – 我过得很好
- How have you been, Kathryn? - I've been okay.
- 忙碌得充实 – 我也是
- Keeping busy. - Yeah. Same.
咱俩的忙是两回事吧
Not the same kind of busyness at all.
但除此之外咱们没有区别
The rest of it's the same.
- 上次我们见面的时候 – 我们拍了那张照片
- Last time I saw you... - We took that picture.
我记得
I remember.
不管怎么样 你看上去很好
For what it's worth, you look good.
谢谢 你看上去 可不怎么样
Thanks. You, not so much.
谢谢你的茶
Thanks for the tea.
呃 手♥机♥ 钱包 钥匙都拿了吗
Erm, you got your phone? Wallet, keys?
我没有钥匙 我可是王子
I don't have keys. I'm a prince.
是啊 你当然是
Yes, you certainly are.
我们得一直记住这件事 不 是你得一直记住这件事
We always have to remember that. No, you always have to remember that.
谢谢你 见到你真好
Thank you. It really is wonderful to see you.
走吧 我得把你用过的杯子放在淘宝上拍卖♥♥
Go. I have to list your cup on eBay.
请进
Enter.
- 王后陛下 – 霍尼斯堡先生
- Your Majesty. - Mr. Hoenigsberg.
其他人 退下 谢谢
Everyone else walk away. Thank you.
接下来请你谨言
Choose your next words very carefully.
上午十一点 陛下要与
At 11:00am, Your Majesty has an audience
西班牙的王后莱蒂齐亚会面
with Her Majesty Queen Letizia of Spain
讨论联♥合♥国♥粮食农业组织的相关事宜
regarding the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization.
我自行准备了一些
I took the liberty of including some background materials
关于莱蒂齐亚王后
as they pertain to Her Majesty's work
营养大使身份的背景材料
as special ambassador for nutrition.
十三点 您将与妇联的几位成员
At 1300, you have a luncheon and tea
共进午宴和下午茶 探讨保护伦敦历史性建筑一事
with several members of the League of Women for the Historic Preservation of London.
这些碧池们还真是不停不休
Those bitches are relentless.
很好 以后 我想要提前知道我的午餐菜单有什么
Very well. In the future, I like to know the menu in advance for my lunches.
是的 夫人 今天中午的主菜
Yes, ma'am. This afternoon's main course
将会是烟熏三文鱼配柠檬黄油和水芹
will be the smoked salmon with lemon butter and watercress.
请允许我为您推荐乌龙茶
And if I may suggest the Oolong Formosa tea.
来自台♥湾♥的发酵茶 有着琥珀一样的色泽
Fermented tea from Taiwan, featuring an attractive amber hue,
温润丰富的口感 以及馥郁芬芳的茶香
a gentle multi-taste, yet a robust and fully-developed aroma.
- 还有什么要说的吗 – 您穿粉红色那件会很好看
- Anything else? - You'll look pretty in the pink one.
保持专业 霍尼斯堡先生
Strictly professional, Mr. Hoenigsberg.
是的 请原谅我 陛下
Of course. Forgive me, Your Majesty.
你现在不应该是戴着皇冠的吗
Shouldn't you be wearing a crown right now?
至少头发上该绑根缎带啊
At least a ribbon in your hair.
你的头发难道不应该是金色的吗
Isn't your hair supposed to be blonde?
- 安静 – 至少更金色一点的颜色啊
- Ssh! - At least more golden-y colored.
- 安静 – 嘿 内♥裤♥不错
- Ssh! - Hey, nice underpants.
我在我房♥间里找到了这玩意 你可以带走她了
I found this in my room. You can have it.
不过我警告你 她很多话的
Be warned, it's chatty.
那我该拿她怎么办
Well, what am I supposed to do with her?
问你老板去
Try asking your boss.
- 你可真矮啊 - 你懂小孩子是什么生物么
- You're short. - Do you know anything about children?
不懂 但是我有枪 跟我走
No. But I do carry a gun. Let's go.
我爸爸是詹姆斯·伊尔
My daddy is James Hill.
我猜也是 你知道为什么吗
I assumed as much. You know why?
- 为什么 – 因为他也很矮(贾斯珀你这样是要被炒鱿鱼的啊)
- Why? - Because he's short, too.
你走得太快啦 你知道你的腿比我长的
You walk too fast. You know your legs are longer than mine.
你能给我拿点冰淇淋吗
Can you get me some ice cream?
我得说 国王陛下 当您的人跟我联♥系♥的时候我可真吃惊
I have to say, it was a big surprise when your people reached out, Your Majesty.
我也没别的事可做 所以我想 上个节目怎么样
I wasn't doing anything else, so I thought, 'What the hell?'
我听说你要宣布一个重大的秘密呢
I hear you have a big secret announcement for us.
你也许已经发现了 我的招牌鬓角没了
You may have noticed that my signature sideburns are gone.
那是因为我的头发要掉光了
It's because my hair's been falling out.
男性秃顶
Male pattern baldness.
通常和勃起障碍一起出现
Comes hand in hand with er, erectile dysfunction.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表