剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
你好 利亚姆
Hello, Liam.
你这个腔调我不喜欢
I don't like the sound of that.
怎么了我 我觉得最近我几乎都见不到你
What? I feel like I have hardly seen you lately.
我只是
I just...
天哪 你是怎么了
Geez, what is up with you?
我 我在处理一些事情
I'm... dealing with some stuff.
天哪 那你就要被虐得屁滚尿流吗
God, by letting it kick your ass?
别 别动
Just... hold still.
什么事
What stuff?
我一直在想泰德的事
I've been thinking a lot about Ted.
- 好的 - 他并不是天生的坏人 你知道的
- Okay. - He wasn't always a bad guy, you know.
他 他只是败给了自己的黑暗面 找不到回去的路了
He just... gave in to the darkness and couldn't find his way back.
好 那和这有什么关系
Okay, and what does that have to do with this?
我在找回去的路
I'm trying to find my way back.
不想轻易妥协
Trying not to give in.
你想要点建议吗 别再让人打你脸了
Do you want some advice? Stop getting punched in the face.
泰德当时有选择的 你也是
Ted had a choice to make and so do you.
他选择了黑暗 而你不会
He chose darkness and you won't.
- 好吗 - 疼
- Okay? - Ow...
好了 我在想 你是否愿意和我一同出城逛一圈
Right, so I was thinking, how'd you like to get out of town for the day
电气嘉年华开始了
and hang out with me? The Electric Carnival is on.
谢谢你的邀请 但我觉得我需要安静几天
Thanks, I think I'm just gonna lay low for a few days.
别这样 我们去跳个舞 喝几杯鸡尾酒
Come on. We'll have a dance, couple of cocktails.
可以让贾斯珀来负责我们的安全
Jasper could be our security detail.
- 贾斯珀 - 对 怎么了
- Jasper? - Sure, why not?
你俩又开始来往了吗 莫非是还能勾搭别人的那种来往
You guys hanging out again? Non-exclusive by any chance?
有可能 怎么了
Possibly. Why?
你不是想和我一起出去玩 而是想让贾斯珀吃醋
You don't want to hang out with me, you want to make Jasper jealous.
胡说
That's ridiculous.
好吧 我想让他吃醋 没错
Fine, I want to make him jealous. I do.
贾斯珀以为他可以拥有一头奶牛
Jasper thinks that he can have the cow,
同时还能叼着奶头随便喝奶
and still drink from its teats.
- 完全不是 - 你知道我的意思
- Not even close. - You know what I mean.
我想给他一个教训 你一定要和我一起去
I need to teach him a lesson so you have to come with me.
而且 那会很有趣的 利亚姆 走吧
Plus, it will be fun, Liam. Come on.
你直接这么说不就完了 这里的所有人都假得要死
That's all you had to say. Everyone's so deceitful around here.
化了妆的汉子还好意思这么说
Says the guy wearing make-up.
公主 给我们爆点料吧 您最近的新欢是谁啊
Give us some dirt, Princess. Who are you dating at the moment?
呃 没有特定的对象
Er, no-one exclusively.
罗伯特王子 您刚在岛上降落的时候 第一感想是什么
Prince Robert, when you first landed on the island, what were your initial thoughts?
我希望救援能够成功
I was hoping that the rescue would be successful.
我以为只要我保持理智
I thought if I could simply stay coherent,
待在容易被发现的地方 搜索队就会找到我
keep myself visible, the search party would find me.
但是当暴风雨袭来 而且没完没了的时候
But when that storm kicked in and lasted for as long as it did,
我意识到我可能会被困上一阵子了
I realized I'd be stranded for a bit.
那个时候 生存就成了我的第一要务
At that point it was all about staying alive.
- 活过一天是一天 - 那您是怎么做到的
- Day by day. - And how did you do that?
您在岛上有住的地方或者任何补给吗
Did you have shelter or any supplies?
我有一把军用刀 那是我父亲的
I had a military issue scabbard that belonged to my father,
有一个照明弹和一个小的指南针
I had a single flare and a small compass.
其余的都是匆忙赶制的
The rest I made up on the fly.
仅靠一把陈旧的刀 您就生存了八个月吗
You survived for eight months with nothing but an antique knife?
是我父亲的刀
My father's knife.
你是真的自愿呆在岛上的吗
Is it true you chose to stay on the island?
听说你本可以回家的
They say you could have come home.
曾经有船路过 你本来可以对它发求救信♥号♥♥
That there was a boat you could have signaled.
但你没有
But you didn't.
这是真的吗 罗伯特
Is that true, Robby?
我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
不好意思 那是我的桌子
Excuse me, that's my table.
查理·马登 好在我们带了保镖
Charlie Madden. It's a good thing we have security.
嘿 你怎么样 马登
Hey, what up, Madden?
你怎么样 好家伙
How are you doing, mate?
- 见到你真好 你怎么样 - 很不错
- Nice to see you. How are you? - Very well.
- 我知道你不是一个人来的 - 天 当然不是
- I know you're not here solo. - God, no.
我的整个团队都在 他们都想见见公主
My entire crew is here. Most of them hoping to meet the princess.
还有一个人你可能认识
And er, someone else you might know.
我都不知道你们认识
I didn't know you two knew each other.
我们其实刚刚才认识
We just met, actually.
我还以为你看人挺准的呢
And I thought you had better judgment.
要不要给你俩买♥♥杯免费饮料
Buy you both a free drink?
- 要 谢谢 - 好
- Yes, please. - Alright.
我想见见那些朋友 马登
I want to meet these friends, Madden.
- 再等等 - 立刻
- Patience. - Immediately.
- 好了 薇洛 这个给你 - 谢谢你
- Alright, Willow, this one's for you. - Thank you.
马登
Madden.
你要扫描我的眼睛对吧 别的地方都不许动
You need my eyes? That's all you're getting.
- 赶紧的 希尔 - 如您所愿
- Make it quick, Hill. - As you wish.
请坐这
Please, sit here.
我去准备扫描仪
I'll prepare the scan.
我们找到了一个酷似国王的人
We located a double that bears a striking resemblance to the king,
只要他不说话就能以假乱真
as long as he doesn't have to speak.
维奥莱
Violet?
你明白她就是想让你吃醋吧
You understand she's just trying to make you jealous?
- 是的 - 然后呢
- Yes. - And?
很见效
It's working.
快回来
Come back? Okay.
要我说的话 就让她自己玩
You want some advice? Let her do her thing.
我了解她 她一定会很生气 如果你不
I know my sister. It will completely infuriate her if you don't...
维奥莱 维奥莱
Violet? Violet!
维奥莱
Violet!
棒
Yes!
我的天
Oh, my God...
额滴神啊 太刺♥激♥了
OMG, this is so exciting.
妈呀 你从哪找到的这个人
Good God, where did you find this guy?
男同脱衣舞俱乐部 貌似他还是人气舞郎
Gay strip club. Apparently he does quite well.
有点太俗气了
Hm, it's kinda tacky.
你知道你快把他折磨死了吗
You're killing him, you realize that?
不 我们只是在找乐子 他挺喜欢的
Mm. We're just having fun. He loves it.
他不喜欢 但是假设你真的让他吃醋了
He does not love it. But let's say you make him jealous.
然后呢
Then what?
然后他就会承认他不想让我找别人
Then he'll admit that he wants to be exclusive.
那就是你想要的么 一段专一的感情
That's what you want? To be exclusive?
不 我只是想让他先收了二心
No, I just want him to want to be exclusive.
贾斯珀必须先承认他只想要我
Jasper has to admit that he wants me and only me
他不说 就别指望我哪怕稍微承认
before I can say the slightest thing
我可能有一点想要他
about maybe possibly wanting him.
这可是最基本的女性心理 傻蛋
It's, like, Girl 101, dum-dum.
薇洛 你就庆幸你妈妈没再生一个吧
Be glad your mother got out when she did, Willow.
你就不用管这种烂摊子
You never have to deal with any of this madness.
说起这个
Yeah, about that...
今天王后给了我一份宫里的工作
The Queen offered me a job in the palace today.
具体做什么
Doing what, exactly?
不太明白 不过在我看来
As best I can tell,
她想让我日夜对你歌♥功颂德
she wants me to spend my days and nights saying nice things about you.
有点难
Tough job.
但是如果你觉得这会妨碍我们的友谊的话 我会拒绝这份工作的
But if you think it might get in the way of our friendship, I won't take it.
不会的 我觉得能招募到你是王室的荣幸
We won't let that happen. I think the monarchy is lucky to have you.
对我也是
And so am I.
不过你明白我的家庭乱成什么样吧
Although you do understand what a circus my family is?
他们不可能那么糟糕吧
They can't be that bad.
什么都没有 那人就跟一只无毛猫似的
Nothing. It's like the man's a hairless cat.
- 雷切尔 有什么发现吗 - 没有 夫人
- Rachel, anything? - No, ma'am.
霍尼斯堡先生呢
Mr. Hoenigsberg?
很遗憾 什么都没有 王后
I regret to say, not a thing, Your Majesty.
睾丸有用吗
Would a testicle work?
啊
Ah!
虚荣心 在它面前智商和常识都得下线啊
Vanity. The enemy of wisdom and common sense.
走吧
Let's go.
你好 贾斯珀
Hello, Jasper.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表