剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表
我的天真 会让我容易被♥操♥控
你就是那个将操控我的人
你犯了个大错 因为我多年前就丢掉那份天真了
在告解时听了太多可怕的罪行 神父也会失去本真
在你仓促地试图打败赫尔南德斯时 忘记了很重要的一点
我不仅仅是聆听庇护十三世告解的神父
整个教廷都向我告解 尤其是你
我知道所有的违规行为 丑闻 罪过和犯罪者
我知道现代教会的掌事者本不该知道的一切
你不断地说我的行为很危险
但今日对你来说 危险的事只有一样
就是我知晓一切
因为我就是知晓一切 瓦埃洛
你们好 你们好
这种世界的感觉
And here is the feeling of the world
若圣方济各还在 定会非常喜欢
that Saint Francis would have liked
就是和谐的感觉
harmony.
他已经控制了金库 他打算将钱财全都捐献出去
He has taken control of the vault. He plans to give it all away.
全部的金钱 全部的金子 都赠给穷♥人♥
All the money, all the gold to the poor.
将那些秘密文件发给媒体 我们都会进监狱的
The secret files to the press. We will all end up in jail.
他听到了上帝的声音 并决定严格遵循
He has heard the word of God and decided to follow literally.
上帝是很情绪化的
God was emotional.
但我们应该有远见才对
But we are expected to be far-sighted.
一半的红衣主教将票投给了你 另一半投给了我
Half of the cardinals vote for you. The other half for me.
我们两个谁都不可能成为教宗
Neither one of us will ever become pope.
我知道 我们必须找一个第三选项
I know. We have to find a third choice.
你觉得谁合适
Who do you have in mind?
得票仅次于你我的人
The person who got the most votes after you and me.
约翰·布兰诺克斯爵士吗
Sir John Brannox?
没错 正是他 鼓吹中间路线的人
Yes, him, the great advocate for the middle way.
-我都没见过他 -你会喜欢他的
- I have never even met him. - You'll like him.
他是个迷人的家伙
A compelling individual.
只是有一个问题
There is only one problem.
要说服他接受可不会容易
It will not be easy to convince him to accept.
但是你 瓦埃洛 相当有说服力
But you, Voiello, are enormously persuasive.
对了
Oh, yes.
为何你我一直都无法容忍♥彼此呢
Why is it that you and I have never been able to tolerate each other?
我们是两个世界的人
We are too different.
但我们的目的和让布兰诺克斯成为教宗二者间
But there is an obstacle between our intention
存在一个障碍
and Brannox becoming pope.
方济各二世 我们要如何推进
Francis II. How shall we proceed?
依靠祈祷的力量和善念
With the power of prayer and good will.
剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表