剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表
你觉得他想在那儿干坐到什么时候
How long do you think he intends to just sit there?
-直到我们确信是他干的 -你注意到
- Until we are convinced it was him. - Have you noticed that
他没有声称对这次袭击负责
he makes no claim of responsibility for the attack?
-他们从没这样过 -好吧 他说服我了
- That's unprecedented on their part. - Okay, he convinced me.
就是他干的
It was him.
没有证据的话 就别硬找了
When you don't have proof, you don't have proof.
你为什么派埃塞斯恐吓索菲娅·杜布瓦
Why did you set Essence on Sofia Dubois?
埃塞斯是个幽灵 他知道该怎么引导
Essence is a ghostly figure, he knows how to point the way.
这着棋妙啊
Nice move!
你想把三恶人挫骨扬灰
You wanted the terrible triad to crash and burn,
结果却害了我
but I did instead.
幸好 我没摔得太惨 还能做园丁
Fortunately, I landed on flowers.
只是预料之中的暂时性挫折
A temporary and calculated set back.
之后 我要让三恶人连渣都不剩
The terrible triad will be crashed even more,
你很快就能回归了
and you'll be right back in there.
是时候好好想想了 大人
It's time to take stock, Your Eminence.
你得找别人问问题了
You will have to direct your questions elsewhere.
我现在是个花匠
I am a floriculturist now.
而我身无分文 至少官方说法是
And I am, at least officially, propertyless.
可我却在酒店房♥间管理着世界的一大部分
Yet I manage a large part of the world out of my hotel room.
你在这个温室里肯定也跟我一样
I'm sure you do the same from your glass house here.
我什么都不管理 鲍尔
I don't manage a thing, Bauer.
我只是偶尔提点建议
I merely offer advice, now and then.
似乎是备受重视的建议
Much heeded advice, it would seem.
你的索菲娅把布兰诺克斯年轻时候的照片
Your Sofia leaked some photos of the young Brannox
泄露给了一家英国报纸
to an English newspaper.
你知道他以前是个可悲的朋克
Did you know he was a pathetic punk
跟和他一样的废物混在一起吗
who hug around other losers just like himself?
真是猛料 看看会如何发展吧
What a scoop! Let's see where it leads.
这着很聪明
A brilliant move.
世界需要感受一下
The world needs to feel some tenderness
我们现任教宗亲和的一面
toward our current pontiff.
不 要让世界遗忘另一位教宗
No, the world needs to forget about the other one!
这也是我们必须帮若望·保禄三世的原因
Which is why we would have to help John Paul III.
他软弱 反应又迟钝
He is weak and unresponsive.
你到底担心什么
What are you worried about, exactly?
我究竟是谁
Exactly what am I?
你不知道
You don't know!
你不知道
You don't know!
好吧 他在采访中的表现
Okay... The way he acted in that interview?
他在戒断期 瓦埃洛 他是个瘾君子
He was in withdrawal, Voiello. He is a drug addict.
我不了解瘾君子的行为
I am unacquainted with addictive behavior.
对那不勒斯队上瘾的除外
Except regarding Napoli.
斯巴拉提知道很多年了
Spalletta's known for years,
他就是这么一直胁迫他的
that's how he has been blackmailing him.
你大意了 瓦埃洛 你消息太闭塞
You're slipping, Voiello. You are seriously uninformed.
布兰诺克斯是个懒惰 以自我为中心的懦夫
Brannox is a lazy, self-centered coward.
他让一切四分五裂
He let things fall apart.
现在三恶人
And now the evil triad
不管是事业方面还是性变♥态♥方面都大权在握
has the run of the roost in business and in perversion.
自始至终都完全是违法的
Always and exclusively illegal.
迟早肯定会有哪个记者嗅到一丝臭气
Sooner or later, some reporter will get a whiff of the stench,
然后爆出惊天新闻
and it'll all blow sky high.
我们已经到了开弓没有回头箭的地步 朋友
We've reached the point of no return, my friend.
我们不能让问题累积
We can't keep piling problems on other problems.
不行
We can't.
但我还是需要你先同意
But I will need your approval first.
我要考虑一下
I need to think about it.
请快点考虑
Think fast please.
我们要让梵蒂冈马上再次强大起来
We need the Vatican strong again, right now.
概率估计和发生过的事都对你不利
Probability calculation and history are both against you.
还会有一次袭击 你等着瞧吧
There will be another attack, you can count on that.
性丑闻还会激增
And there will be a proliferation of sex scandals,
几十起 毕竟对于一些人来说
dozens more, given the fact that, truth, for some people,
真♥相♥是根深蒂固的恶习
is an ineradicable vice.
我现在要走了
I need to go now.
但我还要再说两件让你吃惊的事情
But first, let me tell you two more things that will surprise you.
你不觉得这一天让我吃惊的事已经够多的了吗
Don't you think you've surprised me enough for one day?
不
No.
第一 方济各二世 不是我们干的
Number one: Francis II, that wasn't us.
我们到的时候已经晚了
We got there too late.
虚假是我的根深蒂固的恶习
Falsehood is my own ineradicable vice.
因此 我求你不要让我知道
Therefore, I would beg you not to inform me
任何秘密行动
of any covered operations.
但你会对这个感兴趣的
You will be interested in this one, alright.
是莱尼·贝拉多干的
It was Lenny Belardo.
你说什么
What are you saying?
莱尼·贝拉多在昏迷中不知怎么地动了动手指
Lenny Belardo, in a coma, inexplicably moves his finger,
两秒之后 方济各二世就死了
and two seconds later, Francis II is dead.
我们对比过时间了
We ran a crosscheck on the times.
是个奇迹 瓦埃洛
It was a miracle, Voiello.
第二个呢 另一个奇迹吗
And the second surprise? Another miracle, I suppose?
正是
Exactly.
莱尼·贝拉多醒了
Lenny Belardo is woken up.
他要回来了
And he's coming back.
再见 瓦埃洛
Ciao, Voiello!
新教宗
第八集
罗马 梵蒂冈 圣约翰塔
我们为您准备了几个惊喜
We prepared a few surprises for you.
樱桃味的零度可乐 教宗陛下
Cherry Coke Zero, Your Holiness.
我们的仇恨剑有所指
我们的敌人昭然若揭
您最喜欢的饮料
Your favorite drink.
是基♥督♥徒
正如《古♥兰♥经♥》所言
他以前都藏在黑暗里 现在露面了
He used to hide. Now he shows his face.
他们中凡是顺从你的 我必以你们充满火狱
就像您一样 教宗陛下
Just like you, Your Holiness.
我不会告诉你我们的身份
I'm not going to tell you who we are,
你的律师也不会说
and neither will you attorney.
我只问你一次 然后我会数到七
I will ask you this only once. Then I'm gonna count to seven.
数到七的时候 你要回答
By the time I reach seven, I expect an answer.
我不喜欢什么悬念
Now, I'm not a huge fan of suspense,
所以我要麻烦你在我数到四
so I'd kindly ask you to let me have an answer
最多数到五的时候 就给我答案
by the time I reach four, at very most five.
我不会告诉你要是我真的数到七
I'm not gonna tell you what will happen
会有什么后果 两个原因
if I have to count up to 7 for two reasons.
一 就算是囚犯也有吃惊的权利
One, even a prisoner has the right to surprise.
二 我很少威胁
Two, I seldom make threats.
威胁是集团罪犯手中粗鲁的工具
Threats are a vulgar tool in the hands of organized crime.
我们并非罪犯 至少我们不觉得自己是
And we are not criminals. That's our perception, at least,
而亲爱的费萨尔 看法即一切
and perception, my dear Faisal, is everything.
剩下的就只有被蠢货坚持称为"现实"的
All the rest is the prerogative of that monotony
那种千篇一律的特权
simpletons insist on calling "Reality".
无论如何
At any rate,
我的问题出奇的简单
my question is disconcertingly simple.
是不是你
Was it you?
一
One,
二
two,
三
three,
四
four.
在我看来 你回答了
As far as I'm concerned, that's an answer.
他在这里吗
Is he here?
-谁 -教宗
- Who? - The pope?
-我是说若望·保禄三世 -不 他走了
- John Paul III, I mean. - No, he left.
-他去哪里了 -教会的另一处庄园
- Where did he go? - To another Vatican property.
大人 能不能麻烦你说得再准确一点
Eminence, please, might you be a little more precise?
教会拥有超过十万座庄园
The Vatican owns more than 100,000 properties.
去了多洛米蒂山的一处小屋
To a chalet in the Dolomites.
你见过他了吗
Have you seen him?
-谁 -庇护十三世
- Who? - Pius XIII.
-还没有 -你怎么看
- Not yet. - What do you think?
我之前就想到了
I was expecting this.
剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表