剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表
But you know that, I've spent my life gathering information,
但此刻 你肯定比我更加清楚
but now you are surely better informed than me.
我就直奔主题了
Let's get to the point.
我用自己所有的力量祈求你 释放他们
I ask you with all my strength: free them.
让他们所有人毫发无伤 他们都还是孩子
Free them all and all unharmed, they're children.
无辜的孩子
They are innocent.
他们也是圣人 如你一般可人
They're saints, they're beautiful like you.
拜托 你们对我做什么都行 但请放了孩子们
Please, do with me what you will, but let the children go.
我本希望能在更轻松的气氛中
I would have much preferred our first encounter
进行我们的初次会面
to have been under more pleasant circumstances.
然而 此刻我们肩负着一个困难且紧急的任务
And instead, we are burdened with a difficult and urgent mission.
我们要营救六个孩子和一位神父
We have six children and a priest to save.
-警方... -这件事警方无法解决
- The police... - This is not a job for the police.
只能由教会解决
This is a job for the Church.
你知道谁比你更害怕我苏醒吗
Do you know who was more afraid that I would wake up than you?
-谁 -哈里发
- Who? - The Caliph.
我们分♥析♥一下局势吧 教宗陛下
Let's analyze the situation, Your Holiness.
我陷入了昏迷 变成了活圣人
I've fallen into a coma, and I become a living saint.
我们见证了天主教狂热的初象
We witness the first signs of a Catholic fanaticism.
直到现在
Until now,
宗教狂热为哈里发所独享
fanaticism has been the exclusive prerogative of the Caliph.
他认为我们篡夺了他的权力 于是他攻击我们
He feels we have usurped his territory and so he attacks us.
现在 他害怕我已经苏醒
Now, he's afraid that I have woken up,
于是变本加厉
so he ups his game
对我最爱的孩子们下了手
and strikes at the thing I love most: children.
但他不害怕你苏醒
But he is not afraid that you have woken up.
他害怕的是你起死回生
He is afraid you've risen from the dead.
倘若如此 你就不仅是个异教♥徒♥
In which case, you're not merely an infidel,
而是于我们而言 是敌基♥督♥
but as you would be the Antichrist for us,
于他而言 你就是撒旦 是魔鬼
for him you would be Iblis, the devil,
而人不能和魔鬼打交道
and there is no dealing with the devil.
这正是我想要的 他必须要面对我
That is precisely what I want. He's gonna have to deal with me.
哈里发并不确定
The Caliph doesn't know for sure
我是否起死回生
if I've risen from the dead or not.
他有疑惑
He has doubts.
而疑惑 如瓦埃洛所言 是武器
And doubt, as Voiello says, is a weapon.
但我们有秘密 一个事实
But we have a secret, a certainty:
我回归了
I have come back.
我们的事实不是武器 而是炸♥弹♥
And our certainty is not a weapon, it's a bomb.
没人希望这颗炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
No one is interested in having that bomb explode.
因此我们利用这点 逼他释放孩子
Which is why we can force him to release the children.
我不明白你打算怎么做
I don't understand what you plan to do.
我打算让哈里发确知
I plan to let the Caliph know for certain
我不再昏迷
that I am no longer in a coma.
他知道 如果我现身
He knows if I show myself to the world,
就会夺走他垄断的宗教狂热
I will rob him of his monopoly on fanaticism.
我可以在一周内造出十亿狂热天主教教♥徒♥
I can create a billion Catholic fanatics in a week.
哈里发知道这点 所以他才如此反应激烈
The Caliph knows that, that's why he reacted so erratically.
如果我不现身
If I don't show myself to the world,
他就可以继续做他荒诞的春秋大梦
he can carry on dreaming his delirious dreams.
决定权在他手里
It will be up to him to decide.
但如果他不希望我现身
But if he doesn't want me to show myself,
他就必须
he's gonna have to
立刻放了孩子和老师
let those children and their teacher go immediately.
你意下如何
What do you think?
我认为既然我们是教会 就得按教会行事
I think that we are the Church and we must act like the Church.
我们必须跪下为六名孩子和一位神父祈祷
We must kneel down and pray for six children and a priest,
与此同时 警方制定营救计划
while the forces of law and order devise a plan to liberate them
不让任何一个人死去
without leaving any dead bodies on the ground.
这就是我们要做的 莱尼
And that is what we shall do, Lenny.
这就是中庸之道
That is the middle way.
您是教宗 您来确定方针
You are the Pope and you establish the line.
我将遵从您的意愿
I will submit to your will.
那晚 您在您兄弟亚当的墓前哭泣
That night you wept your brother Adam's tomb,
您告诉他 上帝不喜欢您
you told him God doesn't like you.
你是怎么知道的
How would you know that?
您以为您当时是一个人吗
Did you think you were alone?
我在那里 和你在一起 约翰
I was there, with you, John.
约翰 你必须相信我 接受这个事实吧
John, you're gonna have to resign yourself to believing in me.
鉴于你已明白我是什么
Now that you realized what I am!
放了他们
Free them now!
放了他们
Free them now!
放了他们
Free them now!
立即释放
为文托泰内岛祈祷
枢机兄弟们
Brother cardinals...
我回来了
I've come back.
今天的会议将是我们的秘密
This meeting here today is to be our secret.
如果你们告诉任何人我回来了
If you reveal to anyone that I have returned,
我知道该如何惩罚你们
I will know how to punish you.
还记得吗 枢机兄弟们
Do you remember, brother cardinals,
当我告诉你们 信徒必须通过窄门
when I told you that the faithful have to come to us
来找我们
through a narrow door,
我们不会去找他们的
that we would not go to them?
你们当时都非常怀疑
You were all rather skeptical.
而这就是所发生的事
And that is exactly what's happened.
这就是为什么 我现在要让你们在静默中
And it is why I want you all now, in absolute silence,
闭上你们的眼睛
with your eyes closed.
闭上眼睛 集中精神
With your eyes closed to concentrate
请求我的原谅
and ask my forgiveness
对自己说
and say to yourselves:
"再也不会这样了 我这个无♥耻♥之徒
"It will never happen again that I, a wretched man,
再也不会不相信庇护十三世了"
will fail to believe in Pius XIII."
我们常说 "我们引导人们的心灵"
We're always saying that "We guide people's hearts."
但这话是什么意思
But what does that mean?
心脏本身 我倒是很了解
The heart, in and of itself, as I know perfectly well,
不过是个跳动的器官
is nothing more than an organ that beats.
它有时跳得较快 有时跳得较慢
Sometimes it beats faster, sometimes it beats slower.
有时停止跳动
Sometimes it stops.
心脏只是个部件 它没什么意义
The heart is a mechanism. It means nothing.
引导人们的心灵到底是什么意思
What does it mean exactly to guide people's hearts?
它的意思是
It means...
操控情绪
to rule emotion.
你们的情绪
Your emotion...
房♥间外其他天主教♥徒♥的情绪
the emotion of other Catholics outside these walls.
如果你们能操控同胞的情绪
If you can rule the emotion of your fellow man,
他将追随你去任何你想去的地方
he will follow you wherever you please.
这就是权力
This is called power.
我们最优秀的瓦埃洛就是这样操控你们的
Our most excellent Voiello exercises it over you all.
若望·保禄三世和我就是这样肆意操控全世界的
John Paul III and myself exercise it over the world at large.
若望·保禄三世完成了多么惊人的壮举
What a marvelous job John Paul III has done!
当他在卢尔德喊出"不"时
When he shouted that "No" in Lourdes,
展现了你们一直以来都缺乏的勇气
he displayed all the courage you have always lacked.
在上周日的三钟经上
And last Sunday, at the Angelus,
当他表露真情时
when he bared his heart,
他也袒露了其他人的心迹
he bared others' hearts as well.
那些过去一直隐藏自己的人
Others who had been concealing themselves.
现在他们从他们可怜的小房♥间里走了出来
But now they have emerged from their sorry little rooms,
从他们阴暗的犹豫中走了出来
their ditches of uncertainty.
他们现在全在这里 在这个广场
They're all out there now, in the square.
他们来了 他们留下了
They came, they stayed,
他们会一直待在这里
and they will continue to stay.
若望·保禄三世是位多么伟大的教宗啊
What a glorious pope John Paul III!
因为 若望·保禄三世终于
Because, at long last, John Paul III
建立了年轻的天主教♥徒♥军队愤怒的基础
has formed the angry base of the young Catholic army.
如果需要 我将扩充
If need be, I will expand,
煽动 并武装他们
inspire, and arm them.
未来几天将至关重要
The coming days will be crucial.
这就是为什么我现在需要你们在我身边
Which is now why I need you by my side.
我需要我的红色背景
I need my red backdrop.
所以你们将留在我身边
So you will remain by my side,
沉默 顺从 乖乖听话
剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表