剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表
修道院
快上♥床♥睡觉
Bedtime. Now!
晚安
新教宗
第一集
我们准备好了
Okay. We're ready.
把心脏给我
Hand me the heart!
你想听点有意思的事吗
You wanna hear something funny?
这颗心脏来自于一个埃及人 一位穆♥斯♥林♥
This heart belonged to an Egyptian, a Muslim.
我们爱庇护十三世
伟大如你
莱尼
庇护十三世
庇护十三世
祈祷吧
Pray!
我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
你在这祈祷了一整晚吗
Have you been praying here all night?
没有用 移植没成功
It didn't work. The transplant didn't take.
-你怎么知道 -我不需要知道
- How do you know? - I don't need to know.
我能感觉到
I feel it.
圣父我们与你同在 伟大如你 为教宗祈愿
不是上帝 而是教会
It was not God. It was the Church.
我们的仇恨剑有所指
我们的敌人昭然若揭
是恶魔
是基♥督♥徒
正如《古♥兰♥经♥》所言
他们中凡是顺从你的 我必以你们充满火狱
我们的仇恨剑有所指 我们的敌人昭然若揭
Our Hatred is concrete and our enemy is obvious.
是恶魔 是基♥督♥徒
It is Iblis. It is the Christian.
正如《古♥兰♥经♥》所言
And as the Koran says:
他们中凡是顺从你的 我必以你们充满火狱
"I will fill Hell with you all, you and all those after you."
哈里发最新的安抚性讲话
The latest conciliatory words from the caliph.
一个语无伦次的疯子不是我最关心的事
A raving lunatic is not a priority of mine.
不 现在你该关心一切
No. Everything is your priority right now,
尊敬的国务枢机卿
my Most Eminent Secretary of State.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥已经到你家门口
You've got terrorism at your gates,
性丑闻泛滥
you've got an overdose of sexual scandals
整个圣职系统无一例外
that democratically touches the entire ecclesiastical hierarchy,
你还有个不再被人爱戴而是成为偶像的教宗
and you've got a pope who is no longer loved but idolized.
三次心脏移植失败后他依然昏迷
Three failed heart transplants later, he is still in a coma,
所以你无法摧毁对他的崇拜
so you can't exactly squash the idolatry
而你太知道偶像崇拜的危险性了
and you know all too well how dangerous idolatry is.
偶像崇拜就是战争的前奏
Idolatry is the prelude to war.
你表述清楚我很是欣赏
My compliment for your expository clarity.
感谢欣赏
Thank you for the compliment.
表述清楚
Expository clarity is one of
是圣座的使者所必有的能力之一
the prerogatives of an Ambassador to the Holy See.
我经常自问 你只是一位使者
I have often asked myself if you are merely an ambassador,
亦或在政♥府♥中
or if you also perform other,
另有更为微妙的角色
shall we say, more delicate roles, for governments?
九个月前 庇护十三世陷入昏迷
Nine months ago Pius XIII fell into a coma.
他仍活着 但也死了
He is still alive, but at the same time he is dead.
你需要一位新教宗
You need a new pope.
庇护十三世就是我们的教宗
Pius XIII is our Pope.
你难道毫无同情 毫无基♥督♥徒的仁爱吗
Have you no compassion, no Christian charity?
我都不知道那些是什么
I don't even know what they are.
有人付钱让我心如铁石
In fact, I am been paid not to have them.
他们是否也付钱让你毫无所动
I thought they also paid you never to be moved.
没错 我只在闲暇时会软下心肠
True. I'm only moved in my free time.
我再说一次 你需要办一次教宗选举
Let me say it again, you need a conclave.
你行动太快了 鲍尔
You're moving too fast, Bauer.
这个世界转得太快
The world is moving too fast.
在梵蒂冈 我们自有步调
In the Vatican, we move at our own pace.
这也是为何我们能千百年屹立不倒
Which is why we have lasted so long.
我们的规程就是我们的力量
Our procedures are our power.
力量
Power!
你的帝国在分崩离析 瓦埃洛 而你一清二楚
Your empire is collapsing, Voiello. And you know it.
一位新教宗
A new pope.
对于此职位 依我拙见 赫尔南德斯不错
For the role in question, humbly permit me to propose Hernández.
或者约翰·布兰诺克斯爵士
Or how about Sir John Brannox?
采访埃斯特·奥布里 教宗施与她神迹
你跟庇护十三世教宗再熟悉不过
You know Pope Pius XIII so well,
你甚至说莱尼·贝拉多施与你神迹
you even claim that Lenny Belardo granted you a miracle.
你对此次教宗选举有何看法
So what do you think of this conclave?
在现任教宗在世但昏迷之时
A new pope while the other one is still alive,
选出新教宗
albeit, alas, in coma?
你觉得这奇怪吗
Doesn't this all seem a little strange to you?
不 这不奇怪 而是犯罪
No, it's not strange. It's criminal.
我了解梵蒂冈
I know the Vatican.
那里是虎穴狼窝 都是恶贯满盈之人
It's a den of snakes and scoundrels, blackmailers and perverts.
他们等不及
And they can't wait to expel
驱逐唯一踏足那里的纯洁灵魂 庇护十三世
the only pure soul who has ever set foot in there, Pius XIII.
但他们所料未及 庇护十三世是位圣者
But they've miscalculated. Pius XIII is a saint.
而圣者只要还有呼吸就能造福世界
And to do good, a saint only has to breathe.
你听到她说的了吗
听到了吗 吉罗拉莫 她是在针对我
但她对我的工作和其中意义又知道多少
世上有以沉思侍奉上帝之人
也有在思索自己所为时侍奉上帝之人
那就是我
她总把我看作腌臜之辈
但她永不会明白 为了圣地繁荣
如我鼠辈不可或缺
而你 吉罗拉莫
在这场新的战争中你还会在我这边吗
我需要知道 吉罗拉莫
你 我的守护天使会在我身旁吗
我曾经能够肯定
教友 你对那件事有何想法
So, brethren, have we given the matter some thought?
-我喜欢鲍莱蒂红衣主教 -你是说身体吗
- I like Cardinal Paoletti. - You mean physically?
我可不会在这时候开黄色玩笑
I would refrain from making sexual innuendos these days.
没时间开玩笑了 教友
This is no time for joking, brethren.
我们在决定自己和教会的命运
We are deciding our own fate and that of the Church.
但我恐怕早晚他都会得帕金森氏症
But at any rate, I fear Paoletti has Parkinson's,
在三个月内我们又会回到原点
so we'd be back to square one in three months.
-斯坦贝克呢 -再来个美国人吗
- Steinbeck? - Another American?
顺便提一下 他刚被确诊
And besides, they've just discovered
前列腺上长了个难搞的小东西
a nasty little something in his prostate.
那传奇的约翰·布兰诺克斯爵士呢
The legendary Sir John Brannox?
我从来不知道
I've never known a cardinal
竟有红衣主教能让圣公会教♥徒♥皈依天主教
who could convert Anglicans to Catholicism.
他太自命不凡了
Too much of a snob.
他既不想要那顶红帽子
He didn't want the crimson cap,
也没有参加过宗教会议
and didn't attend to the consistory.
行了 瓦埃洛
OK, Voiello.
你不如直接给我们列明
Why don't you just give us the list of
身体足够健康的人选
whoever's in good enough health?
那有助于我们缩小范围
That would help us narrow down the list
-加快选择 -赫尔南德斯
- and speed things up. -Hernández?
他身体很好 而且是一位极其出色的神父
He's in an excellent health, and is an extraordinary priest.
我不信任极其出色的神父
I don't trust extraordinary priests.
他们的衣袍之下不过是个普通人
Under their robes hides an ordinary man.
我从来都不太能理解你 瓦埃洛
I hardly ever understand you, Voiello.
我非常同情你 阿吉雷
I feel such tenderness for you, Aguirre.
请继续不理解我
Please don't ever stop not understanding me.
那你说一个人选 瓦埃洛
Then you suggest someone, Voiello.
得是一个有力的候选人
A strong candidate,
因为赫尔南德斯可是拥有众多支持者
because Hernández has an impressive array of supporters.
你们不觉得 都这么多年了 该轮到我了吗
Don't you think that, after all these years, my time has come?
我非常健康
I am in perfect health.
为此 我准备了
To that end, I have prepared
我最近的体♥检♥报告的复印件给各位
a copy of my latest test results for each of you.
请允许我向大家介绍
Let me introduce you
路易吉·卡瓦罗先生 我新的得力助手
Don Luigi Cavallo, my new right hand man.
非常擅长把世界搅合得风起云涌
An expert in making the world feel uneasy.
他会是非常宝贵的人才
He will be invaluable.
我建议你们
Now, I encourage you to think of me
别把我当成是梵蒂冈国务枢机卿
not as the Vatican Secretary of State,
一个有时狡猾 专♥制♥ 残酷的人
who may at times have been wily, despotic, and brutal.
我觉得我想改变一下了
I suppose I want to be different.
变得温暖 谦逊 谨慎
Warm, moderate, prudent,
尊重一切性取向
and respectful of all sexual orientations.
终于能有位平凡的教宗 而他一直都是个不凡的人
Finally, an ordinary pope, having been an extraordinary man.
大家看着他 想象一下他当教宗
Just look at him and picture him as pope.
还有谁能比他更平凡呢
Who is more ordinary than him?
剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表