剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表
has always tended
完完全全特立独行
toward complete and total autonomy,
甚至事关教宗
even in regard to the pope,
他追求的那些神秘的利益
and who purses mysterious interests
除了他自己没人知道
that are completely unknown to everyone but himself.
所以国务枢机卿那边
So, regarding the Secretary of State,
情况要无常得多
the situation is far more volatile,
而您 教宗陛下
and you, Your Holiness,
只有您才能化解
are the only one who can diffuse it.
汤马西·阿特布鲁克和斯巴拉提在洗钱
Tomas Altbruck and Spalletta are laundering money.
他们通过海外公♥司♥付钱给圭恰迪尼
They're paying Guicciardini through offshore companies,
从我们的金融结构里取的资金
withdrawing funds from our financial structure.
对于这些操作 我不做道德评判
I make no moral judgment regarding these operations.
对我来说这就只是权宜之计
For me it's merely a question of expediency.
迟早哪个进取的记者
Sooner or later some enterprising journalist
会来探查我们的事
will stick his nose in our business
然后揭露一切
and uncover everything.
您就会被扯进接踵而至的丑闻
And you will be dragged in to the ensuing scandal.
我对丑闻无感 对名声也一样
Scandal leaves me indifferent, as does reputation.
那些是小资产阶级关心的事
Those are concerns for the petite bourgeoisie.
我并不属于那个阶级
A class which I do not belong.
我则被认作合适的人选
I was thought proper form,
打磨至完美 成为"神秘"之人
polished to perfection, becomes "mystical".
随您的便 教宗陛下
As you like, Your Holiness.
你要知道 大人
You know, Eminence,
我这么说是为了你好
I am saying that for your own good,
或许你是时候退让一步了
perhaps it's time you took the step back.
我不明白 您什么意思
I don't understand. What do you mean?
拜托 跟你明说会让我很痛苦
Please, it will pain me to spell it out for you.
你很清楚我的意思
You understand perfectly well what I mean.
我是这个教会
I am the longest-serving
在位时间最长的国务枢机卿
Secretary of State in the history of the Church.
肯定是有理由的
There must be a reason!
我相信理由有很多
There are hundreds, I am sure.
但是既然你已经有了
But since you already hold the record
侍奉教宗时间上的纪录
for service to the papacy,
何不把你煞费苦心
why not use the network
历时多年建造
you have painstakingly constructed over decades
获取知识与经验的网络
in the vast wealth of knowledge and experience
传给下一代人
you have acquired, as a bequest to a new generation?
由新任国务枢机卿为首 比如
Represented by a new Secretary of State, say...
阿森特红衣主教那样的
someone like Cardinal Assente.
您是在询问还是命令我
Are you asking or ordering me?
我不喜欢被迫选择
I do not like to have to choose
我也不喜欢下命令
and I do not like giving orders.
我喜欢 我很喜欢下命令
I do. I adore giving orders.
这是我的一生
It's my whole life.
安排采访吧 我准备好了
Schedule the interview. I'm ready.
-我正准备去见你 -你怎么样
- I was on my way to see you. - How are you?
很紧张 埃塞斯在我车里放了只蟑螂
Tense. Essence planted a cockroach in my car.
你觉得他是想威胁我吗 大人
Do you think he was trying to intimidate me, Eminence?
是非常隐晦的威胁 但的确是
A rather crude form of intimidation, but yes.
他们想保证你不会说出去
They want to make sure you don't talk.
-我该怎么做 -什么都别说
- What am I supposed to do? - Don't talk.
怎么了 你看起来不太一样 毫无生气
What's wrong? You look different... You look lifeless.
那不勒斯队输了
Napoli lost.
-你想见我吗 大人 -对 很紧急
- You wanted to see me, Eminence? - Yes, rather urgently.
我要给你调任 立刻生效
I am transferring you. Effective immediately.
-你是要提拔我吗 -不仅如此
- You're promoting me? - Even better!
-我要让你作传教士 -我要去哪里
- I'm making you a missionary. - Where am I going?
去喀布尔
To Kabul.
喀布尔
Kabul?
但是喀布尔没有天主教♥徒♥
But there are no Catholics in Kabul!
正是 传教士要做什么 开创先河
Exactly! What does a missionary do? He begins.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
在喀布尔
In Kabul there are no pedophile priests
没有需要掩盖恋童罪恶的神父
whose sins need to be covered.
再见 赫尔南德斯
Goodbye Hernandez!
我要跟你们谈谈
I have to talk to you.
我专断地违背了你们所有的请求
Imperiously, and in violation of all your demands,
替你们当中的一些人做出了决定
I have made some decisions for a number of you.
玛拉妮修女
Sister Melanie,
你会得到一周两次的
you will receive psychological assistance
免费心理援助
twice a week, free of charge.
为什么 这太无礼了
Why? This is outrageous.
因为玛拉妮修女有盗窃癖
Because Sister Melanie is a kleptomaniac.
而伊万卡修女
Sister Ivanka, on the other hand,
将交由苏丽修女照顾
will be transferred to Sister Suree's care.
-她要在教宗身边工作 -为什么
- She will work for the pope. - But why?
因为她不断遭受到三位修女性骚扰
Because she is continually mistreated and sexually harassed
我就不点名字了
by three sisters who shall remain nameless.
几个世纪以来
Discretion, let it be remembered through the centuries,
谨慎一直是国务卿最重要的
has always been one of the greatest attributes
品德之一
of the Secretary of State.
院长嬷嬷 你一直没注意到伊万卡修女的苦楚
Reverend Mother, you never noticed Sister Ivanka's suffering,
但我一点也不责备你
but I do not reproach you in the least.
你没有注意到是因为
You didn't notice it because you are preoccupied
你为自己的乳♥房♥♥底部忧心忡忡
by something at the base of your breast.
你整日想的都是这个
It is all you think about,
但是你没有让自己直面问题
but you cannot bring yourself to confront the issue.
所以我来替你面对
So, I decided to confront it for you.
给你挂了周二上午九点
You have an appointment
杰梅利医院的号♥
at the Gemelli Hospital on Tuesday morning at 9:00.
维拉尔医生 罗马最好的肿瘤医生
With Doctor Vilar. One of the best oncologists in Rome.
-怎么样 -还行
- How is it going? - Fine.
但是我很害怕
But I'm scared.
别怕 我也替你考虑了
Don't be. I have thought about you, too.
我假装各位向我提出了一个请求
I pretended that you sisters presented me with a request,
要我准许在修院里收养孤儿
to be allowed to receive orphans inside the convent.
我同意你们的请求
And I have authorized your request.
卡特琳娜的孩子
Caterina's baby will be
就是你们假装收养的第一个孤儿
the first pretend orphan you will receive.
每隔一段时间 你们都会小心翼翼地
Every now and then, with every precaution,
让费萨尔在园丁的小棚屋里看孩子
you will let Faisal see the baby, inside the gardeners' shed.
不能在这里 这里太危险了
Not here. It is too dangerous here.
我们的事情你是怎么知道的
How do you know all these things about us?
我是教会有史以来
Because I am the longest-serving
任职时间最长的国务卿
Secretary of State in the history of the Church,
我的一生都在收集信息
and I have spent my life informing myself.
至于你 莉塞特修女
And now for you, Sister Lisette.
我有话要先对你说 大人
I have something to say to you first, Eminence.
wifi速度慢是你故意而为的
The wi-fi is slow because you slowed it deliberately.
你怕我们的抗♥议♥会传播蔓延
You're afraid that our protest will spread.
我说过你会是一个强大的对手
I told you that you would be a formidable adversary.
什么时候能批准我们面见圣父的要求
At what point is our request to meet with the Holy Father?
没有可能了
At a dead end.
因为从今天开始 我不再是国务卿了
Because as of today I am no longer the Secretary of State.
我离开这里就会上交辞呈
When I leave here, I will submit my resignation.
会得到批准 所以你们要向新的国务卿
And it will be accepted. So you will have to file a new request,
阿森特红衣主教重新提出请求了
with the new Secretary of State, Cardinal Assente.
您建议我们怎么做 大人
What do you advise us to do, Eminence?
继续你们的战斗
To carry on with your battle,
你们有千千万万的理由
you have not one but a thousand reasons to.
谢谢 大人
Thank you, Eminence.
你们知道这些无尽的权利之争
Do you know what is so awful
有什么可怕的吗
about these endless battles over rights?
一点诗意都没有
There's no room left for poetry.
你想给他起什么名字
What are you thinking of naming him?
我们还没想好
We haven't decided yet.
我可以建议给他起名为安吉洛吗 像我一样
May I suggest you name him Angelo? Like me.
-要是女孩呢 -还是安吉洛 男女都能用
剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表