剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表
来赶上我吧
Catch me if you can.
我了解到
I am aware that
你和庇护十三世的关系不同寻常
you had a rather privileged relationship with Pius XIII.
我建议你到此为止
I advise you not to renew it.
目前 庇护十三世必须被隔离
For the moment, Pius XIII must be kept in isolation, and
他也没有必要与红衣主教们有任何联♥系♥
it is not necessary that he have any contact with the cardinals.
就是这样 古铁雷兹
That is all, Gutierrez.
你的小男友怎么样
How is your toy boy?
他叫弗雷迪 他挺好的
His name is Freddie, and I think he is fine.
他离开你了吗
Did he leave you?
我推测是这样
I deduce that he has.
你读过我最新的文件了吗
Have you read my most recent circular?
必须采取严厉手段对待
Severe measures will be taken against anyone engaging
有可疑或不体面关系的人
in questionable or unseemly relations.
我读了 也遵守了
I read it and complied.
那你呢
Did you?
你还是对他有些眷恋 对吧
有人来拜访您了
You have a visitor.
死神来了也不会通禀 所以来的是谁
Death does not announce his arrival, so who is it?
是个活人
It's a form of life.
-索菲娅·杜布瓦 -不见
- Sofia Dubois. - No.
-我建议还是"见" -为什么 丹尼
- I suggest "Yes". - Why, Danny?
因为这是你回归日常的机会
Because this is your chance to return to what you have always been.
-失败吗 -不是
- A failure? - No.
一个令人神往的人
A seductive man.
-瓦埃洛怎么样了 -过得不好
- How is Voiello? - Suffering.
瓦埃洛只是为教会着想
Voiello's only concern is for the good of the Church.
对教会有益的不一定对我也有益
Good for the Church may not coincide with what is good for me.
拜托了 圣父 瓦埃洛是好人
Please, Holy Father. Voiello is good.
其他人是坏人
It's the others who are bad.
您得相信我
You have to believe me,
毕竟我丈夫就是坏人之一
seeing as how my husband is one of the bad ones.
我要做一件非常亲密的事 圣父
I'm going to do something incredibly intimate, Holy Father.
闭上您的眼睛
Close your eyes.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
试着让你觉得你回到了城♥堡♥
Trying to make you feel like you're back at your castle.
对于城♥堡♥ 我怀念的是囚禁的感觉
The thing I miss about my castle is the sense of imprisonment,
而其他人称其为自♥由♥
that others call freedom.
你是想让我看着英俊一点吗
Are you trying to make me look handsome?
化妆不是为了好看 而是为了重新开始
Makeup is not about looking better. It's about starting anew.
我再也看不见开端
I can no longer see the beginning,
我在全球电视直播上颜面尽失
I utterly embarrassed myself on worldwide telly.
所以我才要丢下一切
Which is why I had to abandon everything.
看看这个
Look at this.
朋克教宗 我们的挚爱
我的天 他们从哪里找到这些照片的
My goodness! Where did they get these photos?
是个谜 肯定是城♥堡♥里哪个佣人
A mystery! One of the castle servants
觉得卖♥♥的话会价值不菲
must have found it worthwhile to sell them.
-但这还不是大新闻 -大新闻是什么
- But that's not the big news. - What's the big news?
莫非性手♥枪♥乐队重组了 还打算拉我一起吗
Is the Sex Pistols have reunited and have a plan to do me in?
不 大新闻是大家都喜欢这些照片
No. The big news is that people like them.
这些照片展现出圣父温柔的一面
These photographs have revealed the Holy Father's tender side.
那他可笑的一面呢 就盖住不提了吗
And his ridiculous side? Simply glossed over?
对 因为我们都被人笑过
Yes, because we all feel ridiculous.
我们都出过糗
We have all been embarrassed.
但是出糗不代表要放弃 而是会让人们团结
Embarrassment leads not to abandonment, though, but to unity.
现实中的结果 旅行社目前
The tangible result? Travel agencies are experiencing
接待的朝圣者人数激增
a marked increase in the number of pilgrims
他们想来罗马参加礼拜天的三钟经
requesting to come to Rome for the Angelus on Sunday.
你对生活的热情非常有感染力
Your enthusiasm for life is rather contagious.
但是我并不想回罗马准备三钟经
But I have no intention of returning to Rome for the Angelus.
-为什么 -因为我不再是教宗了
- Why not? - Because, I am no longer the pope.
我觉得那件事
I think that's something
您应该直接与庇护十三世商量
you ought to discuss directly with Pius XIII.
索菲娅
Sofia...
你会滑雪吗
Do you know how to ski?
这些都是什么
What's all this?
您昏迷的时候孩子们寄给您的信
All the mail that children sent you while you were in a coma.
成年人寄来的信我们放在另一个仓库了
The letters from adults, we keep in another warehouse.
-你读过吗 -我全都读了
- Have you read any of them? - I've read all of them.
你能给我读一封吗 让你最有感触的一封
Would you read me one? That particularly struck you?
好
Yeah.
这封是娜迪亚写的
This is from Nadja,
12岁 来自奥克兰
12 years old, from Auckland.
"你好 莱尼
"Hi, Lenny.
自从你昏睡之后
"Ever since you fell asleep,
我8岁的弟弟迈克
"my eight-year-old brother Mike
便无法入睡了 因为没有你
"can't get to sleep without you.
他很害怕
"He is afraid.
请醒过来 教宗
"Please wake up, Pope.
迈克必须休息 这样早上才能去上学"
"Mike needs to rest so he can go to school in the morning".
原谅我
Forgive me.
一想到有孩子在受苦 我就无法忍♥受
I can't tolerate the thought of children suffering.
我要见瓦埃洛
I need to see Voiello.
朋克教宗 我们的挚爱
我们小时候 有一天
One day, when we were young,
我的孪生兄弟亚当和我一起滑雪
my twin brother Adam and I were skiing.
亚当狠狠地摔了一跤
Adam had a bad fall,
朝一棵树猛冲过去
and careened head long into a tree.
他的头血流如注
His head was bleeding profusely,
但当时只要我把他抬下山
but all I would have to have done was get him off the mountain
他就能活下来
and he would have lived.
但我做不到
But I could not.
-你受伤了吗 -我当时很害怕
- Are you hurt? - I was scared.
现在依旧害怕
And I still am.
-现在怎么样了 -好多了
- How are you? - Much better.
那我呢 我怎么样了
And me? How am I?
好多了
Much better.
我当时吸了海♥洛♥因♥ 神志恍惚
I was too strung out on heroin.
所以我就坐在那里 看着他流血身亡
So, I just sat there and watched him bleed to death.
我什么都没做就毁掉了一个家庭 我的家庭
I was destroying a family, my one, by doing nothing.
正是因为什么都没做
It is by doing nothing
我们毁掉了那些珍贵的家人
that we destroy those precious jewel boxes that are our families.
亚当死后 我们的父母抛弃了我
After Adam's death, our parents abandoned me.
我尊重他们的决定
I respected them for that
余生一直恨着他们
and hated them for the rest of my life.
一辈子都背负着深深的孤独感是很沉重的
It is burdensome to feel profoundly alone for a lifetime.
我实际上已是一具空壳
It has been in fact a dead life.
光有上帝是不够的
And God was not enough,
上帝的智慧 恩典 或是其存在本身 都不够
nor was God's wisdom nor God's grace, nor God's presence.
我无法得到慰藉
I have not been consoled.
-怜悯 我理解... -不
- Compassion, I understand yes... - No.
-你怜悯我 -不 那么说不恰当
- You feel compassion. - No, that's not the right word.
我第一次对红衣主教演讲时
In my first address to the cardinals,
我说问题就是爱
I said that the problem is love.
世界因扭曲的爱而蒙受苦难
The world suffers from distortions of love.
但我在今天之前 从没想到
But I'd never imagined, until today,
我会入世
that I would be in the world.
病态的爱是无法被医治的
Sick loves cannot be treated.
所以我需要再次感受你的气息呼在我脸上
Which is why I need to feel your breath on my face once again.
这里 嘴角
Right here, at the corner of my mouth.
之后
After which
我将克制地永远与你保持距离
I will be compelled to keep my distance from you, forever.
马上 您将会感受到
In a moment, you will feel it.
-我是什么 -荣誉教宗
- What am I? - An emeritus pope.
就和荣誉主席一样
Like an honorary president.
总而言之 他们不算数
In general, they don't count.
我和您一样 教宗陛下
That makes two of us, Your Holiness.
你永远都非常重要 瓦埃洛
You will always count, Voiello.
流水的教宗来来去去 但你铁打不动
Popes will come and go, but you will remain.
你不打算问我点什么吗
You are not gonna ask me anything?
我是如何醒来的 我为什么会醒来
剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表