剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表
- Is your son the birthday boy? - Yes, Pius.
能原谅我没带礼物来吗
Will you forgive me for having come without a present?
当然
Of course.
我妻子在世的时候 绝不会发生这种事情
When my wife was alive, this never would have happened.
我听说了 请节哀
I've heard, I'm sorry.
那是上帝的旨意
It was God's will.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我的工作比较古老 没什么用处
Mine is an ancient, useless profession:
我是修手表的
I repair watches.
怎么没用呢
Why useless?
因为大家都不修东西了
Because no one repairs anything any more.
坏了就换新的
They just replace everything.
不是所有的东西都能换的
Not everything is replaceable, though.
-能请你帮个忙吗 -当然
- Might I ask you a favor? - Sure.
能麻烦你帮我看着点马歇尔里诺吗
Would you be so kind as to keep an eye on my son Marcellino?
我要离开一下
I need to leave for a moment.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要去看夕阳西下
I need to see the sunset.
约翰·布兰诺克斯 获得116票中的115票
莱尼·贝拉多 一票
教宗诞生
真是无聊 还投了莱尼·贝拉多一票
你接受教会选举你
成为教宗吗
我接受
你希望被称作什么名号♥
我希望被称作若望·保禄三世
你记得我吗 圣父
Do you remember me, Holy Father?
记得 你充满热情 雄心勃勃
I do, yes. You were enthusiastic and ambitious.
我没变
I haven't changed.
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
-你怎么知道的 -因为我们太孤独 埃斯特
- How did you know? - Because we're so alone, Ester.
谢谢 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Thank you, brothers and sisters.
我看着你们 我看到了隐形的恩典
I look upon you and I see a hidden grace,
这是事实
which is a truth.
你们就是恩典
That is what you are.
你们看着我 你们看到了一个脆弱的蓄须老头
You look upon me and you see a fragile old man with a beard.
这就是我
That is what I am.
现在你们在想
Now you are thinking:
这就是教宗 罗马的新主教
so this is the pope, the new bishop of Rome!
他一定知识渊博
He must know so much!
不 并非如此 我并不渊博
No! That is not true. I do not know.
这就是我想要学习的原因
That is why I want to learn.
让我们一起学习吧 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Let us learn together, brothers and sisters.
我 在此 在我的新家
Me, here, in my new home,
而你们 和你们的家人在一起
and you, together with your families.
我们永远不能忘记家庭的美好和力量
We must never forget the beauty and the strength of family.
当我们看不到美好的时候
Whenever we cannot manage to see the beauty,
那是因为事实被掩藏了起来
it is because the truth has been hidden.
那么 让哦我们一起揭露真♥相♥
Well then, let us uncover that truth,
把它放在餐桌上
place it on the kitchen table
你们的家庭会变得更强大
and your family will grow stronger.
这就是你们
That is who you are.
让我们努力消除偏见
And let us try to eliminate prejudices.
怀有偏见的人不了解事实
Those who harbor prejudices do not know the facts.
你们不是这样的人
That is not who you are.
让我们在亲密的温柔中
Let us grow in the tenderness of our intimacy
在温柔的亲密中成长
and in the intimacy of our tenderness.
这才是你们
That is who you are.
不要多想 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
And do not think, brothers and sisters,
我们不可以多想
we must not think.
教会不可以多想
The Church must not think.
只需要保护脆弱即可
It needs only to protect the fragile.
我们的任务是发现 保护以及重视脆弱
Our mission is to recognize, preserve and value fragility.
那份隐藏在尚存一丝暖意的夜里
That fragility which hides in the opaque cold of night
或刺骨寒午中的脆弱
or in the crystalline cold of midday.
哪里有脆弱 哪里就有教会
Wherever there is fragility, there is the Church.
这才是我们
That is who we are.
我们就是真♥相♥
We are a truth.
我跑回店里 找到了送给派厄斯的完美礼物
I ran back to my shop and I found the perfect gift for Pius,
就在抽屉的最下面 是一年前一个客户落下的
in the bottom of a drawer; a client forgot it a year ago.
不用这么客气
You shouldn't have.
然而内心深处 我认为我应该这么做
And yet, deep down, I sensed that I should.
你看上去像天使
我不叫"安吉洛" 我叫法比亚诺
我是说 你的样子像个天使
我的精神之父一直这么对我说
你不如把胸毛刮刮
会更好看
国务枢机卿
看看我给你们带来了多棒的礼物
Look what a fabulous gift I have for you!
两张5排的票
Two fifth-row tickets for the musical
西斯廷《最后的审判》音乐剧
on the Last Judgment at the Sistina.
西斯廷教堂里的音乐剧
A musical in the Sistine Chapel?
不是 是西斯廷剧院
No, at the Theater Sistina.
神父 我们是避世修女
Father, we are cloistered nuns.
我太傻了
How silly of me!
我老是忘记你们不能离开这里
I keep forgetting that you can't leave the premises.
所以说你们不是来问音乐剧的事
So, you didn't come to ask about the musical?
我们来是因为莉塞特修女的母亲得癌症了
We came because Sister Lisette's mother has cancer,
已经到了第四期
stage IV.
她的遗愿是和女儿一起去卢尔德
Her dying wish is to go to Lourdes with her daughter.
修女们发起了捐款 但我们只筹到了90欧
The sisters took up a collection, but we only have 90 euro.
-我们还需要200欧 -当然
- We need 200 more. - Absolutely.
这是当务之急
This is a question of the highest priority.
但是...
But...
但我想和你们说实话
but I want to be honest with you, though:
教廷 你是知道的
the Vatican, as you certainly know,
正处于严重的经济危机之中
is in the midst of a profound financial crisis
所有部门都被要求控制他们的...
and all the offices have been ordered to rein in their,
怎么说 过度开支
what shall we say, extravagant expenses.
在您看来 这是一项过度开支吗
Does this seem like an extravagant expense to you?
过度开支...
An extravagant expense is...
是指斯巴拉提红衣主教开的那辆新宾利
is the new Bentley that Cardinal Spalletta is driving around in.
马里奥 我有两张西斯廷剧院的《最后的审判》的票
想和我一起去看吗 看完之后我们去吃披萨
我会亲自落实你们的请求
I shall personally see to your request
会尽快办好的 修女们
as soon as possible, Sisters.
他说的我一个字都不相信
I don't believe him one word!
那不勒斯俱乐部豪华阵容
有新闻吗
斯巴拉提买♥♥了辆宾利
还有别的事吗
没了 没什么重要的
你又是谁
费萨尔
好了 教宗 拍完了
That's it, Holy Father. We're done.
拜托 不拍裸照吗
Come on. No nudes?
你们是疯了吗
Have you lost your minds?
红衣主教们正在前往西斯廷教堂
The cardinals are on their way to the Sistine Chapel.
教宗要对他们发表讲话
The pope is going to address them.
我们想和瓦埃洛谈谈
We want to talk with Voiello.
我已经和他谈过了
I have already spoken with him.
您为什么没告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
您还在等什么呢
What were you waiting for?
我在等一个适当的时机
I was waiting for the right time.
-什么时候才适当呢 -等到适当的时候
- And when might that be? - When it is the right time.
-瓦埃洛 -瓦埃洛
- Voiello! - Voiello!
-瓦埃洛 -瓦埃洛
- Voiello! - Voiello!
-瓦埃洛 -瓦埃洛
- Voiello! - Voiello!
想到我于你们而言是谁 我常常会感到害怕
It frightens me to think what I am for you,
但一想我和你们一起时是谁 我又备感慰藉
but what I am with you consoles me.
于你们而言 我是罗马的主教
For you, I am the Bishop of Rome,
和你们在一起时 我是基♥督♥徒
with you, I am a Christian.
欢迎你们 红衣主教兄弟们
Welcome, brother cardinals.
我们只有一个问题 我没发现其它问题
We only have one problem. I don't know of any other.
这个问题就是爱
The problem is love.
你们会来找我说
You will come to me and you will say:
圣父 偶像崇拜正在扎根
Holy Father, idolatry is taking root
狂热崇拜庇护十三世正是其表现形式
in the form of a cult devoted to Pius XIII,
伊♥斯♥兰♥教出现了令人担忧的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥抬头趋势
there are worrisome currents of terrorism at work within Islam,
教廷被经济不景气困扰
depressing business concerns weighing on the Curia,
性行为错乱
aberrations of sexual behavior,
剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表