剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表
silent, obedient, and good.
你们太老了 无法改头换面
You're too old to reinvent yourselves.
老得无法理解
Too old to comprehend
这个世界情感本质方面的变化
the shifts in the emotional nature of this world.
你们不需要信任我
You don't need to trust me.
你们只需把自己托付给我并祈祷
You need to entrust yourselves to me and pray.
为安东尼奥大人 一位受苦受难的好神父
Pray for Don Antonio, a good priest who is suffering,
和六名被吓坏的孩子祈祷
and for six frightened children.
上帝就在我们身边
God is by our side.
我们向善 上帝喜欢善良
We tend toward the good and God tends toward the good.
这就是为什么上帝会在我们身边
Which is why God will remain by our side.
因为祂了解我 我也了解祂
Because He knows me. And I know Him.
我们祈祷吧
Let us pray!
我不明白 谁现在才是教宗
I don't understand, who is the pope now?
闭嘴祈祷 蠢货
Shut up and pray, idiot.
当一个人以他人的名义
When a man, in the name of other men,
以上帝的名义
and in one God's name,
劫持儿童
abducts children,
恐吓他们 饿着他们
terrorizes them, deprives them of food,
威胁要杀死他们
and threatening them with death,
他这样不仅仅是犯罪
he is not just committing a crime.
他是在宣战
He is declaring war.
太平洋
现代教会 不会踩进圈套被他激怒
The modern church will not fall for these provocations.
但我不现代 我很老派
But I am not modern. I am ancient.
我现在就把话放在这里
I say to you now:
我已经准备好应战了
I am ready to respond to this declaration of war.
-教宗陛下... -闭嘴 瓦埃洛 听好了
- Your Holiness... - Shut up, Voiello, and listen to me!
我们会歼灭他们
We will annihilate them.
明天早上
Tomorrow morning,
我要若望·保禄三世对广场上的信众发表演说
I want John Paul III to address the people in the square.
记笔记 瓦埃洛 让他按我的口授讲
Take notes, Voiello. I have to dictate what he will say.
放了他们
立刻放人
这话是对绑♥架♥犯说的
I speak to the kidnappers.
没错 你们很卑鄙 你们已经是死人了
Yes, you are despicable and yes, you're already dead.
你们违背了任何一位神明的意志
You act against any will of any God.
因此 我命令你们
Therefore, I command you
释放孩子们和安东尼奥大人
to release the children and Don Antonio.
如果你们不放人 我会亲自前往
If you fail to obey, I will come there,
上帝将携钢铁一般的意志 信念和怒火同往
and I will have with me God and iron, faith and fire.
我不会是孤军奋战
And I will not be alone.
你们必须清楚这一点 我必不孤军奋战
You must know that: I will not be alone.
你清不清楚我们在做什么
You have any idea of the work we've been doing?
我们已经几天没睡了 我们的情报机构
We haven't slept in days. Our intelligence services,
外交官 副总统
our diplomats, the vice president,
全都在连轴转 救你们的命
we're all been working our asses off to save your ass.
营救那些孩子 那位神父
Rescue those kids, the priest
而你们的荣誉教宗 他又是如何感谢我们的
and your emeritus pope, how does he thank us?
让若望·保禄三世说他已经准备好宣战了吗
By having John Paul III say he's ready to declare war?
你们是疯了吗
Are you out of your minds?
你们上次打仗还是在1540年
Last time you fought a war was in 1540,
那次是为了征服佩鲁贾[意大利中部城市]and that was to conquer Perugia.
你到底有没有一点点概念
Do you have the slightest idea
宣战为什么危险 瓦埃洛
what the danger of declaring war is, Voiello?
-没有 是什么 -那就是宣了战就得打
- No. What? - That then you actually are gonna have to fight it!
冷静 鲍尔
Calm down, Bauer.
庇护十三世只是有点紧张过度了
Pius XIII is just a little wound up.
行吧 那你为什么不让他放松一点
Okay, so why don't you try to wind him down a little?
因为不然我将不得不采取更加强硬的做法了
Cause otherwise, I will be forced to do something more decisive.
你要干什么 鲍尔 刺杀教宗吗
What do you want to do, Bauer? Assassinate the pope?
根本没有意义 他只会再复生的
There would be no point. He would just rise again!
也许 但你不会
He might. You wouldn't.
容我和你解释一下 大人
Let me explain something to you, Your Eminence.
我们了解局势 就能控制局势
When we know the scenario, we can control it.
但当一切都是未知时 事情就会失控
But when it's all an unknown, things spin out of control.
前一天你可能还在和你的孩子逛公园
One day you're taking your kid to the park,
后一天就得去防空洞里躲炸♥弹♥了
and the next you're taking cover in a bomb shelter.
前一天你还是教宗 有一点紧张过度
One day you're pope, he's a little on wound,
后一天你还没反应过来第三次世界大战就爆发了
next day World War III breaks out before you even know it.
你看见我身后那位活传奇了吗
Now, can you see that living legend behind me there?
我一进来就注意到他了
I noticed him immediately.
帕克将军 不必我多介绍
General Parker. That says it all.
现在 这位将军一个字都不会说
Now, the General is not gonna utter a single word,
但他会通过点头摇头来回答我的问题
but he will move his head in response to my questions.
仔细看好了
So watch him carefully.
帕克将军 如果爆发战争
General Parker, in the event of a war,
美国 世界上最强大的国家
would the United States, the most powerful nation on earth,
会不会愿意搭救梵蒂冈
be willing to save the Vatican's ass?
-明白了吗 -嗯 我明白了
- Got it? - Yes, I got it.
但你才是那个假装没明白的人
But you're the one who's pretending not to get it.
没人想要开战
No one wants a war.
如果庇护十三世露面
If Pius XIII shows himself to the world,
天主教原教旨主义将会沸腾
Catholic fundamentalism will boil over.
如果庇护十三世说出了"战争"一词
If Pius XIII utters the word "War",
全世界数百万信徒
millions of people from around the world
将会甘愿前往叙利亚边境牺牲
are ready to immolate themselves on the Syrian border,
发动史上最大的宗教战争
and to launch the greatest religious war of all time.
其中许多人会是美国人
Many of them will be Americans.
前线人员会包括
The front lines would include
参加过前南斯拉夫战争的天主教不同教派
Catholic factions from the conflicts in former Yugoslavia,
乌克兰的自♥由♥斗士
freedom fighters from Ukraine,
以及立陶宛的特种部队
and the Lithuanian special forces.
许许多多散落各地的天主教♥徒♥
And affluent members of the Catholic diaspora
将会资助这场战争 提供武器
stand ready to finance the conflict and provide arms.
我有没有说错 帕克将军
Am I wrong, General Parker?
你看 我们也许是有点生疏了
See? We might be a little rusty,
但我们对战争还是略知一二的
but we still know a thing or two about war.
简直不敢相信我们在谈这个
I can't believe we're even having this conversation.
梵蒂冈拿对伊♥斯♥兰♥教宣战的事情说笑
The Vatican entertaining the idea of declaring war on Islam!
我的个上帝啊 瓦埃洛
Jesus fucking Christ, Voiello!
不 等等 鲍尔 不是对伊♥斯♥兰♥教开战
No, hold on, Bauer. Not on Islam.
是对伊♥斯♥兰♥恐♥怖♥主♥义♥开战 我们很清楚
On Islamic terrorism. We know perfectly well
大部分穆♥斯♥林♥是温和派的
that the majority of Muslims are moderate.
但那就是重点所在了
But that's exactly the point.
现在是温和派的天主教♥徒♥有变成少数派的风险
It's the moderate Catholics who now risk becoming few in number
因为大部分教♥徒♥都会变成原教旨主义者
because the majority would become fundamentalists
如果庇护十三世现身的话
if Pius XIII were to show himself.
所以 听好了 鲍尔
So now, listen to me, Bauer.
庇护十三世也许是想着留下一个奇迹
Pius XIII may have in mind to leave a sign,
一个神迹
a divine sign.
不是什么暂时的和平
Not some momentary peace
只能维持到下一个疯子出现
that lasts only until the next madman comes along,
迫不及待想要在世界某处发动袭击
eager to carry out an attack somewhere in the world,
而是永久的和平
but everlasting peace.
或者至少是能持续非常久的和平
Or, at least, a very long lasting peace.
你们没法做到这个
Where you were unable to do it,
他很可能做得到
that he may well prove to be successful
因为集体的想象力
because the collective imagination
比原♥子♥弹♥更强大
is more powerful than the atomic bomb.
现在你明白了吗 鲍尔
Now, do you get it, Bauer?
人生如此美好
Life is so beautiful.
只要接受它原本的样子即可
It would be enough to embrace it for what it is:
这是赐予快乐和恩典
an opportunity for joy and grace,
爱和自在的一个机遇
for love and lightheartedness.
你是什么时候失去自在的
When did you lose your lightheartedness?
什么时候
When?
广场上的所有人都只记得我的奇迹
Everyone down there remembers my miracles
却忘记我杀了人
but they forget about my murders.
他们不知道是我杀了那个可怜的神父
They don't know that it was me who killed that poor priest,
那个文托泰内岛的英雄
that hero, in Ventotene.
我丢下六个不知所措的孩子和那些疯子在一起
And I left those 6 bewildered children alone with those madmen.
明天他们就会责怪若望·保禄三世 而不是我
剧集 | 新教宗 | 导航列表