剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表
He seemed confident, however, that neither you nor your men
但他依旧自信满满 即使你和手下
would bear the brunt of the blame.
都担不起这份问责
Mrs. True. Inspector.
特鲁夫人 再会 巡官 再会
Arigato.
谢谢
How did you know the police... I had rather expected it.
你怎么知道警♥察♥会来… 我猜到了
I was surprised it took them all of two days.
但我没想到过了两天才有动静
Did they really think we had Maladie
他们真的觉得拉开放袜子的抽屉
sleepin' in a sock drawer?
玛拉黛会在里面呼呼大睡吗
Three of the Touched declared war on society.
三名附魔者向社会公开宣战了
Right now, every one of us... Of you... is suspect.
此时此刻 你们每个人…都会被怀疑
Lucy Best can break things by touching them.
露西·贝斯特只要轻轻一碰就能毁坏东西
Primrose Chattoway... Primrose is a child,
普丽姆罗丝·查塔韦呢… 她还是个孩子
and meek as a kitten.
温顺得像只小猫咪
When a kitten reaches 10 feet, you call it a tiger.
小猫咪长到三米高 那就是老虎
I shouldn't have to explain this to you.
这么简单的道理还用我来教吗
So who set the police on us?
是谁引来的警♥察♥
Inspector Mundi clearly has a personal interest in Mary Brighton.
蒙迪巡官显然对玛丽·布莱顿有私心
He couldn't have authorized it himself.
他绝对不是自己来的
The superintendent was pressured from above.
上面有人给警司施压
But he wouldn't tell me by whom.
但他不肯说是谁
What about Lord Massen?
会不会是马森勋爵
I didn't realize when we met what a... name he was.
一开始我还不知道… 他是个什么人物
"A voice of conservative Parliament."
"保守党议会之声"
Anti-union, anti-Suffragism, anti-Belgian...
反工会 反妇女政♥权♥论 反比利时人…
Gilbert Massen and I agree on almost nothing.
吉尔伯特·马森和我的观点完全相左
It is the bedrock of our friendship.
这反而成了我们友谊的基石
But he's never mentioned my work here.
但他从未提及我在这里的工作
Although, after Maladie's debut...
玛拉黛初次登场后…
Any luck tracking her down?
你能找到她的去向吗
I have people looking.
我派人在查了
I'd prefer to be one of them.
但我更想起亲自去
Well, I'm here on a different mission.
但我此行另有目的
Not for you, but for Miss Adair.
不是你的 是给阿代尔小姐的
There is, in my circle, a monthly charitable fete.
我每月会在圈内举办一次慈善活动
There are philanthropists, lecturers...
慈善家 演说家…
The best families attend.
名门望族都会到场
Men of influence, with wives of actual influence.
有权有势的男人 以及实权在握的妻子
This afternoon, it's to be at my estate.
今天下午 都会来到我的庄园
I thought everyone was in a panic.
我以为大家都在恐慌
It's society.
这就是上流社会
Doing nothing is how we panic.
无所事事就是我们恐慌的方式
And it presents a good opportunity to put a pleasing face
这是让你们这些伦敦新晋魔物
on London's new bogeyman.
一扫恶评 讨回众人欢心的绝佳机会
A few attractive girls showing off their "turns,"
几个充满魅力的女孩向社会精英
and their good manners, to society's elite.
展示她们的"转变"和良好礼仪
It may seem trite to you,
在你看来这或许过于迂腐
but public opinion is a brush fire.
但公共意见就像燎原星火
And we must come to them to stop them barging in on us.
我们必须主动出击 以免措手不及
She's right.
她说得没错
Besides, it's a party.
再说了 这可是派对
Bring a few of your charges to my estate,
带几个女孩来我庄园
no later than 2:00.
下午两点前到
I assume your estate is quite large, then?
我猜你的庄园肯定很大吧
I suppose.
应该是的
Good. 'Cause I'll be bringing the tiger.
很好 因为我要把老虎带去
General Pecking wants to make it a military matter.
裴敬将军把这看作是军事问题
Have the infantry patrolling the city.
派遣步兵巡查整座城市
I'm exhausted by the ways that would go wrong.
想到这烂招会如何花式捅娄子就让我头疼
At least the public would...
至少公众…
This is not about saving face.
这不是为了保全脸面
Maladie has done us a favor.
玛拉黛帮了我们一个忙
She turned sentiment against the Touched,
她让人们对附魔之人的看法急转直下
but keeps attention on herself.
但同时又让焦点锁定在自己身上
And the rest of the group are firmly with you now.
剩下的人都坚定地和你站一边
No one doubts we're under attack.
没人怀疑帝国正遭到袭击
The House is going to nominate
下议院会针对附魔之人
a special committee on the Touched,
任命一个特殊委员会
which after careful vetting, will be us.
经过仔细审查 成员就是我们
Prime Minister's going to move the motion himself.
首相将亲自推进动议
Good for him.
好极了
How many nephews did we have to hire?
我们得帮他把几个侄子塞进来
Two.
两个就好
I'll keep a statement on the shooting vague
我要这份枪击声明模棱两可
and wrothful.
同时义愤填膺
No mention of Amalia True.
不要提及阿玛莉亚·特鲁
Of course not.
当然不会
Mrs. True made more of an impression on you
比起玛拉黛 特鲁夫人显然
than Maladie did.
给你留下了更深的印象
Do you think she's at the root of our feminine plague?
你觉得她会是我们女性祸乱的根源吗
Or in league with whoever is?
或者她和谁组成了什么同盟
I don't know.
我不知道
But she's not a fool.
但她绝非蠢货
And she's not a fucking baker.
也不是他妈做面包的
Swann.
斯旺
Lord Massen.
马森勋爵
You're up early.
你起得真早
I can leave my coffin by day, if the smog's thick enough.
如果雾气够浓 我白天也可以离开棺材
You haven't read it?
你没读过吗
The Irishman, Bram Stoker.
那个爱尔兰作家 布莱姆·斯托克
It's a clever epistolary fantasia,
一部精彩的书信体格式奇幻小说
all about... I heard an ugly rumor the other day.
写的是… 那天我听到了一则丑陋的传闻
Well, all rumors are ugly, Massen.
传闻都是丑陋的 马森
No one whispers about virtue.
没有人会对美德窃窃私语
You're turning your Ferryman's Club
你要把你的摆渡者俱乐部
into an actual business.
变成一门正当生意
Oh, this is awkward.
这就尴尬了
I'm afraid there's already a waiting list.
恐怕已经有一长串人在排队了
But if you like... And you have,
但如果你想… 而在一众表演者中
among your entertainers, a few of the afflicted.
有几位是染病的
They're all in excellent health.
他们的健康状况都非常好
But thank you for the concern.
但谢谢关心
I realize that the unsavory antics
我知道在你恶心的夜宴上
at your loathsome soirées
搞得那些令人作呕的小动作
may have given you leverage over several in our circle,
也许让你掌握了圈内某几人的把柄
but you cannot think to operate in a public arena.
但你休想公开营业
Especially with the Touched.
特别涉及到附魔之人
Well, there's no law against them.
这又不违法
There's been a massacre, Swann.
那是一场屠♥杀♥ 斯旺
Society will not abide your pandering,
社会不会容忍♥你的淫乱行为
if it thinks that... Requests for membership to the Ferryman's
如果这是… 歌♥剧院大屠♥杀♥后
have doubled since the opera.
歌♥剧院大屠♥杀♥后 俱乐部会员数量翻番
Horror and fascination go arm in arm.
恐怖与魅力是并存的
You should have read the Stoker.
你该去看看斯托克的小说
If your father were to learn
如果你父亲知道
that you... My father approved of the whole venture.
你... 我父亲批准了整个项目
And then he put a jam roll in his pocket,
然后他把果酱卷放进口袋
and went looking for his childhood dog.
出门去找他童年的小狗了
I should warn you... I play a lot of squash.
我应该提醒你... 我经常打壁球
Alastair Swann had one of the finest minds in England.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔·斯旺曾是英格兰最有才的人之一
To make light of its tragic dissolution is beneath even you.
取笑他的悲剧 即便是你也太卑劣了
Oh, I remember his fine mind.
我记得他脑袋很灵活
And his fine fists.
拳头也不赖
I may not be the fighter my brother was,
我也许不如我哥那么强壮
but I've had my lessons.
但我也吸取过教训
The Ferryman's opens tonight.
摆渡者俱乐部今晚开张
And as for the Touched,
至于附魔之人
well, they have a right to earn a living.
他们有权谋生
I doubt even you can change that.
即便是你 也无力改变
I used to think your father's mind went to field
我曾以为你♥爸♥心智涣散
because your brother Caleb drowned.
是因为你哥迦勒溺水而死
剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表