剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表
If they'd said it was Lord Such-and-What,
如果他们说这是其他某位勋爵
you'd be gathering evidence. Having him followed.
你就会收集证据 派人跟踪他
Behaving like a detective.
像个侦探一样
Someone pointed you and pulled your trigger.
是有人拿你当枪使了
It's no secret that you loathe me.
你讨厌我 大家都知道
That don't mean you're innocent.
这也不能证明你是无辜的
When... When have I ever claimed...
我什么时候说过...
Wait. Are you talking about the shooting?
等等 你是在说凶杀案
I'm not a murderer.
我不是凶手
I had nothing against Mary. She was a rival.
我跟玛丽无冤无仇 她是你的情敌
I think you know she wasn't.
我想 你知道她不是
Look, I... I will provide you with my whereabouts.
我会告诉你我当天的行踪
I wanted to learn about Amalia True,
我只是想了解阿玛莉亚·特鲁
and what I've learned is stay away.
而我目前所知道的 就是离她远点
I am not a part of this. 'Course you are.
我和这事没关系 肯定有关
And if it ain't you, it's one of them toffs you play chess with.
哪怕不是你 就是那些和你下棋的花♥花♥公♥子♥
Oh, uh, actually we call it cheese because we...
其实我们管下棋叫起司因为...
It's rich men grinding up them who's helpless
权贵压榨无权无势之人
for extra penny on the pound,
夺走他们每一分血汗钱
or, or the rights to a patch of sand. Or a fuck.
夺走芝麻大点的土地所有权 或者是身体
Are we done? Oh, we're done, Swann.
说完了吗 我俩结束了 斯旺
Across the board.
彻底结束
And our little arrangement, my debt, is done.
我们之前的小计划 我欠的债 都还清了
Cause I got something over you now.
因为现在我有了你的把柄
I don't fucking care.
我他妈不在乎了
Translators. Aneel Bring Klaus?
翻译 安尼尔·布林·克劳斯
Yes, bring Klaus. Anyone who speaks another language,
对 带上克劳斯 还有说外语的人
or who studied a dead language really well.
或者是擅长已消失的语言的人
I've only got law Latin.
我们这里只有会法用拉丁语的
Oh, it's trouble.
这就麻烦了吗
Well, you can sneak out for a kiss anytime, but not when I need your help?
亲亲的时候你随时都行 现在要你帮忙了就不行
Aneel, you know I wouldn't ask... No, of course, I'll do it.
安尼尔 你知道我不会... 我会来的
Thank you. I love you. Yeah. Six o'clock.
谢谢你 爱你 对的 6点
Mr. Bidlow.
毕德罗先生
Miss Adair.
阿代尔小姐
Uh, what are you...
你怎么...
Uh, so, does Lavinia know you're here?
拉维妮娅知道你来这儿了吗
I know very well that I'm not welcome here.
我知道这里不欢迎我
No, you are. You are. It's, it's...
不是的 我们欢迎你 这...
It's wonderful to... Did, did anybody see you?
很高兴见到... 有人看到你吗
You seem a bit nervous.
你看起来很紧张
Well, I mean, I usually am,
我是说 我向来如此
but, but you're well? No, Lord, no.
你好吗 天 不是
No, of course. I'm so sorry. Um...
当然不是 抱歉我...
May I offer my most sincere condolences about Miss Brighton?
我要向布莱顿小姐致以最诚挚的悼念
She wouldn't have been entertaining to your friends,
她没有给你朋友们带来乐子
so you needn't grieve overly.
所以你也不必惺惺作态
Lavinia made me do it.
拉维妮娅要我这么做的
She, she, she said it would be bad for you.
她 她说我们交往对你不好
Bad for me? Yes, that's why I did it.
对我不好 没错 所以我才疏远你
She said if I didn't, that there would be cons...
她说如果我不这样 就会有坏事...
Wait.
等等
Wait, it wa... It was bad.
等等 确实是坏事
So, how is it bad? Are you making a joke of this?
所以 这有多糟 你在跟我开玩笑吗
You can't, you can't p... Possibly have had any deep,
你不能 不可能…有这么深刻
emotional conn... connection to...
情感上的… 联结…
Oh, no, I'm saying, I'm saying this all wrong.
不 我都在说什么啊 我全说错了
I'm saying it wrong.
我全说错了
I thought it was the gentlemanly thing to do.
我以为这是最绅士的做法
Murder?
谋杀吗
I'm sorry, what? Oh, you are a monster.
不好意思你说什么 你是个怪物
And you're gonna go to prison.
你会进监狱的
I don't care how rich you are. What's happening?
我不在乎你多有钱 发生什么了
What's happening? I don't know what's happening.
怎么了 现在是什么情况
You just confessed to the murder of Mary Brighton,
你刚承认你谋杀了玛丽·布莱顿
and I made a wax recording of it.
我做了个蜂蜡录音机
Fuckin' prototype. Miss Adair.
破烂原型机 阿代尔小姐
You are a terrible person! Yes, I know. I know!
你这个人糟糕透顶 是的 我知道
But I... I didn't kill Miss... Can I...
但…不是我杀的… 需要我帮忙吗…
Uh, I'm fine.
不用 我很好
I was referring to the party.
我是在说派对的事情
It's my... awful... I was just abominably rude.
都是我的…糟透了… 我当时粗鲁至极
And I've barely slept since.
那天之后我就难以入睡
When I heard what happened, I wanted to reach out to you in your grief,
听到这些事以后 我想联♥系♥你 分担你的悲痛
and it just... it seemed... It seemed opportunistic, or...
但这…这看起来太像乘虚而入…
You, you didn't kill Mary?
你 玛丽不是你杀的吗
Is... is that bad? Um, it's...
这… 这不是好事吗…
Of course you didn't.
肯定不是你杀的
You're as gentle as a blush.
你那么温文尔雅
But you're still terrible.
但你还是糟糕透顶
Yeah.
是的
Tell me just anything that I can do to make amends.
告诉我 我要怎么做才能弥补
I cried,
我哭过了
which seems petty now to think about, but...
虽然听起来很小肚鸡肠 但是…
I don't... I don't have a lot of experience with men.
我… 我不太知道怎么和男性相处
Certainly not of your class, which from what I've seen...
尤其是你这种权贵 就我所见…
No, nobody is quite as barbaric as the well-to-do.
是的 没有人比有钱人更加残暴
Your Lucy had me figured out.
你的露西让我明白了这些
Miss Adair, I would give anything
阿代尔小姐 我愿意付出一切
if you would erase that day from your mind.
只要你能把那天永远忘掉
That's not how it works.
这不是那么简单的
No.
确实
No.
不是
Nor should it be.
也不该这样
Remember my transgressions,
那就好好记住我的错误
so that I may re-earn your trust honestly, over time.
也许哪一天 我能重新赢得你的信任
If we are...
如果…
If we are to be acquainted,
如果我们要互相了解
I shall endeavor...
我会努力…
No, no, no, no! Damn acquaintance.
不对不对 去他妈的了解
Acquaintance is exhausting. I just...
了解太累人了 我只是…
I want to be your friend, Miss Adair.
我想做你的朋友 阿代尔小姐
I want... I want to become your friend.
我想… 做你的朋友
You sent the flowers for Mary.
那些花是你送给玛丽的
Was the wreath too much? It was, it was garish. No.
花环是不是太过了 太花哨了 没有
Do you think your sister did the murder then?
你觉得人是你姐姐杀的吗
What?
你说什么
I was only askin'.
我只想问问
Maybe it's your tone of voice.
或许是你的语气不对
How'd you get there? I'm Nimble.
你怎么来这的 我很灵活
No, I'm Nimble,
不 我是说我叫"灵活"
as in, "How do you do? Nimble Jack.
就好像人家问 "你最近怎么样 灵活杰克
But my friends all call me..." You didn't answer my question.
但朋友们都叫我…" 回答我的问题
Well, I'm wondering what a sweet thing like you is doing 'round here.
我也想知道你这样的甜心怎么会在这
I'm from around here.
我就在这长大的
They don't seem to remember you. No, they did.
看来他们不记得你了 不 他们记得
What do you want? A drink, maybe.
你想要什么 喝一杯吧
Light supper? Three Vicars does a nice eel pie.
简单吃点吗 三个牧师家做的鳗鱼派很好吃
Private room.
还有私人包间
Too fast?
是我太心急了吗
You work for the Beggar King. With.
你为乞丐王工作 只能算合作
On occasion.
得看情况
One of his gang plays the fiddle.
那伙人里一个拉小提琴的
Gave up an address to a belligerent widow.
把地址透露给了那个好斗寡妇
Fiddler said he tried to fight, but...
拉小提琴的说他尝试反抗 但是…
she got him pinned, and squeezed it out of him.
她把他摁住了 逼他说出来
Poor Declan. He really can't find decent help.
可怜的德克兰 连个靠得住的人都没
Which is why he'd prefer you don't kill Odium.
所以他希望你不要杀了奥迪恩
This wasn't the King's work. Come on.
拜托 那不是乞丐王下的命令
Maladie's man shoots the Brighton girl.
玛拉黛的手下射杀了那个布莱顿女孩
剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表