剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表
Three of the Touched declared war on society.
三名附魔者向社会公开宣战了
Right now, every one of you is suspect.
此时此刻 你们每个人…都会被怀疑
Inspector Mundi clearly has a personal interest in Mary Brighton.
蒙迪巡官显然对玛丽·布莱顿有私心
What is Mary's turn?
玛丽的转变是什么
You get Mary singin',
你让玛丽歌♥唱
all the Touched, they'll all come to us.
所有的附魔之人 他们会来到我们身边
You're turning your club into a business.
你把你的俱乐部变成一门生意
Massen thinks the Touched are a plague.
马森觉得附魔之人是祸害
I think they're a gold mine.
我觉得他们是金矿
We can be partners.
我们可以做合伙人
Are you one of them?
你也是她们的一员吗
I keep looking for that spark.
我一直在找那束灵光
Maybe your darkness is part of her plan.
或许你的不幸就是她计划好的
I'm going to find Maladie before Mary's dead.
我要在玛丽死之前找到玛拉黛
I'm sorry for your terrible day.
很抱歉你今天过得如此糟糕
Come on, lads.
来吧 伙计们
Pretty.
棒极了
Tell the Beggar King he's done on these docks.
告诉乞丐王 这些码头不归他管了
No pay-ups. No shipments.
不付钱 就别想运货
From here straight to Dicker's Wharf,
从这里一直到迪克尔码头
Limehouse belongs to Bonfire Annie.
莱姆豪斯是我篝火安妮的地盘了
Let's go.
我们走
He decides to argue the case, or send anyone else to,
他亲自来也好 派人来也罢
there's not a shadow he can hide in.
他已经无处可藏了
Not even this one?
我这儿也不行吗
How about that one?
看我这招
Tell me why I shouldn't kill you.
说点我不该杀你的理由
I think you should, uh...
我觉得你还是...
Fuck off.
滚蛋
I've enough snuffer in here to mummify you.
我的灭火器足够把你包成木乃伊
The same goes for you, Mrs. True. What?
你也一样 特鲁太太 什么
This scenario's a slight more violent than advertised.
现在这场景比我们对外宣传的形象暴♥力♥太多
You said we were going to speak. We are. This is our language.
你说过是来交流的 这不就在吗 这就是我们的语言
And now you're no better than her.
你没比她强到哪去
I am much better than her.
我可比她强多了
Not if you punch her in the face... Christ!
你都一拳揍她脸上... 够了
Don't. All right.
别喷了 行吗
Parlay.
谈判吧
You can speak your peace, but I will burn us all to death
想说什么就说 再在我面前吵吵
if I have to hear you bicker.
我就放火把我们仨都烧了
Penance, you think maybe you could put out that fire before it spreads?
派南斯 你能在火势失控前先灭火吗
We won't fight.
我们不会打架的
How in fuck's name did that girl sneak up on me?
她是怎么神不知鬼不觉地接近我的
We were here before you were.
我们比你早到
The Beggar King's men aren't notably attentive.
乞丐王的人毫无所觉
Penance even sneezed once.
派南斯甚至还打了个喷嚏
How'd you know I was here? I saw it.
你怎么知道我在这的 我看见了
The fire, the cart. It's my "turn." Ripplings.
火焰 运货马车 这就是我的“转变” 预见
I do still want to kill you a bit.
我还是有点想杀你
Go ahead. But I'm not covering for you when she finds out.
来吧 被她发现我可不帮你打圆场
I don't know where Maladie is,
我不知道玛拉黛在哪
and I'm not turning myself in,
我也不会自首
or any kind of... I want you to join us.
更不会... 我想你加入我们
At The Orphanage.
去孤儿院
And you want to kill me.
但你还想杀我
We're all contradictions.
人本来就很矛盾
You nearly killed my best friend,
你差点杀了我最好的朋友
and you saved my life.
但你也救了我
Yeah, that was an accident. It was a reflex.
那是个意外 是本能
I think it was your natural instinct.
我想那才是你的天性
My natural instinct is to burn things down.
我的天性就是烧毁一切
We can accommodate that.
这点我们可以忍♥受
Is that the mission you were going on about?
这就是你的使命吗
Mary Brighton brings in all the Touched with her little lullaby,
玛丽·布莱顿用她的催眠曲吸引附魔人
then we overthrow the monarchy.
然后我们推♥翻♥君主制
Nothing that grand.
没有那么宏大
Or that small.
当然也不小
I quit Maladie 'cause I was sick of riddles.
我离开玛拉黛 因为我受够打哑谜了
And we'd stopped making money.
我们也没在赚钱了
You know we're dying. The Touched.
你知道我们人数在减少 附魔人
We're being attacked, locked up, and thrown in the street.
我们被攻击 被囚禁 被丢弃到大街上
Not everyone got such a formidable "turn."
不是所有人都有如此强大的“转变”
And it's getting worse. You have enemies you don't know about yet.
情况越来越糟 出现了你尚未意识到的敌人
So I should hide with your sad little gaggle?
所以我该跟你们那群小傻蛋一起躲起来吗
I'm fine all by myself.
我一个人挺好的
You still feel it.
你还是能感觉到的
Mary's song. You know what a better world could be like.
玛丽的歌♥声 你知道更好的世界是什么样
It isn't real, that feeling.
那个感觉 并不真实
It's a fantasy. You don't trust it any more than I do.
那都是幻觉 你跟我一样不相信
Might as well have been that cart full of opium I just torched.
还不如去吸我刚烧毁的那车鸦♥片♥
Cart full of what?
一货车什么
Don't roll away, lovely.
别再滚了 小可爱
I'll make it up to you.
我会弥补你的
I fell on my snuffer.
我摔倒在灭火器上了
I don't like all that smoke to come at me.
我不喜欢那股烟的味道
This hero broke my fall.
多亏了它 我才没摔太惨
My back feels fine.
我的背还好
Tingling, like my hand fingers.
有点刺痛 手指也是
She found a better world.
她发现了个更好的世界
That's too many of me.
怎么有那么多个我
Amalia, come and see my soul trapped in a jar.
阿玛莉亚 快看 我的灵魂困在一个罐子里了
If you rub it, I'll give you wishes.
如果你擦一下 我可以实现你的愿望
You'll never guess what the fire was.
你绝对猜不到那团火烧的是什么
It's opium, my love. But it was the air.
是鸦♥片♥ 亲爱的 但空气中都是
But also the cloud that wanted thunder
那就像是渴望雷电的积云
but was too gentle to hold it.
但过于温柔 无法将它留住
Bonnie Annie's gone away.
篝火安妮跑了
Come on. That's enough opium for tonight.
走吧 今晚鸦♥片♥吸得够多了
Well, maybe just...
或许还是...
Okay, let me check. You stay here.
好吧 我去检查一下 你待在这
Did you feel the thunder that wasn't?
你感受到那个留不住的雷电了吗
I feel it all the time.
我一直都能感受到
We have the best jobs.
我们的工作最棒了
Bonfire Annie, a flat no.
篝火安妮 断然拒绝
Mary's too shaken to sing.
玛丽太过恐惧 没法唱歌♥
Myrtle's "turn" is being incomprehensible.
桃金娘的"转变"没人听得懂
I am really racking up the wins.
这可真是喜报连连
Oh, and I created Maladie.
我还创造了玛拉黛
You know you didn't.
你知道那不是你的错
You made a difficult choice. She doesn't know that.
你做了艰难的选择 她并不知道
I still hardly remember her. Makes it worse, somehow.
更糟糕的是 不知怎么 我都快忘了她了
Breathe without talking, please.
呼吸 别说话
All right.
好了
Your lungs are no better for your wild night out.
你的狂野夜晚对你的肺没好处
You managed not to rupture a wound.
幸好伤口没破裂
And Penance? She did stop vomiting.
派南斯呢 她还呕吐吗
She's a strong girl.
她是个坚强的女孩
But you got no business bringing her along
但你没事别老带她
on these dangerous excursions,
去做那么危险的事
after what Maladie did to her.
尤其是玛拉黛劫持过她之后
I didn't bring her to Maladie's.
我没带她去找玛拉黛
You didn't know what you were walking into.
你对自己即将面对的东西一无所知
Either time. Any time.
两次都是 每次都是
Right, you tried to bring Bonfire Annie into the fold.
你想拉篝火安妮入伙
That's not a difficult choice. That's just reckless.
那不是迫不得已 根本就是不计后果
She's a killer, for Christ's sake. I'm a killer.
她杀人不眨眼 老天爷啊 我也是
You're a soldier, and Penance isn't one.
你是战士 派南斯不是
She will be. That's a terrible fate to wish on a friend.
她会是的 你就不能盼她点好
Do you think anything that's happening has to do with what I wish?
发生的事情有哪件如我所愿
Just try to keep her from becoming an opium fiend.
至少别让她鸦♥片♥成瘾就行
剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表