剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表
Get in the dirt, smell the blood.
沾染泥土 嗅着鲜血
Then you'll know what's on your hands.
你就会知道你到底要对什么负责了
Frank, why did you take a job you hate?
弗兰克 为什么你要做一份你痛恨的工作
'Cause I work with the people who love it.
因为我和爱这份工作的人一起
Oh. Excuse me. Do know a bit about your...
打扰一下 我确实了解一点…
Had your ear to the door, I hope?
你把耳朵贴在门上听了吗
Oh, I didn't need to.
没这个必要
You're Hugo Swann.
你是雨果·斯旺
You don't write about the Touched
我写附魔者的故事
and not hear about London's most infamous impresario.
自然也听说了伦敦最恶名昭著的经理
I deny everything.
这我可不会承认
Oh, I'm not... I'm not after your story.
我不… 不想打听你的事
But you are after something.
但你在四处打探某些事
Something you can't get me.
那事连你都不知道
So it's a challenge, is it?
你是在挑战我吗
You'd like that.
你喜欢这样
I'd like it more over a plate of oysters at Pegini's.
我更希望吃着普吉尼餐馆的牡蛎慢慢聊
We're both much too busy to spend the afternoon
大家都是大忙人 没空花一个下午
seeing who gets to use who,
搞清楚到底是谁利用谁
but there is something you can do for me.
但你能为我做一件事
Augie? Yes?
奥吉 怎么了
Were you a crow?
你是那只乌鸦吗
What? Up there, were you peering at me by way of bird?
你说什么 那边那只鸟 你是通过它偷♥窥♥我吗
Oh! Oh, G... No, good God, no-no.
老天… 没有啊
No, no, I... I was... I was me.
不是的 我…我是我自己
I was me, in, in... in me.
我… 就在自己身上
I don't... I don't mean... I came, I came for the meeting.
我不是… 我是为了那个会议来的
So I would... I would never! Wouldn't you?
我不会… 永远不会 你不会吗
That bird seemed awful keen on my ablutions. Well, I...
那只鸟特别怪异地盯着我洗澡 这…
I mean, it's...
这只是…
It's a... It's a bird.
这只是…一只鸟
I-I didn't even know you were bathing,
我都不知道你在洗澡
and that-that-that that was a redwing, anyway.
不过那是只 是只红翼歌♥鸫
They never listen to a word, I think.
它们从来就不听话
Am I being recorded again?
这次我又被录音了吗
Of course not.
当然没有
I s-should make more noise when I come in.
我进来的时候应该大点声的
No, it's just, um... the madness of all this.
没事 就是...这一切太疯狂了
It's as though sin is in bloom.
仿佛恶之花在绽放
People doing what they oughtn't, or doing nothing.
人们不是越俎代庖 就是袖手旁观
It's like we're being tested,
就好像在考验我们
but it's that dream where the test's over,
像是那种考试结束
and you've not found your pencils.
可你连笔都没找到的噩梦
But you're telling me the truth?
但你不会骗我的 对吗
I would never betray your trust.
我绝不会辜负你的信任
Wouldn't sneak a quick glance at what a husband's meant to see?
该留给丈夫看的 你一眼都不会偷看
Never. Well, is my naked frame a source of dullness then?
绝对不会 我的裸体就那么让人提不起兴趣吗
Am I interrupting? Yes, please!
打扰你们了吗 没关系 请说
I've got the drill all ready. Let me show you.
我已经把钻孔机弄好了 我♥操♥作给你看
Augie, how's the bird watching?
奥吉 观鸟还顺利吗
I... You ready to make them sing tomorrow?
我... 准备好明天让它们放声高歌♥了吗
Oh. Oh, yes, yes.
噢 当然 当然
They'll make all sorts of noise.
他们会发出各种各样的声音
They'll swoop about. I've been practicing.
它们会猛扑下来 我训练了很久
Be the perfect distraction for the drilling.
绝对能完美地分散钻孔吸引到的注意力
What do you, um,
你
what do you think you'll find down there?
你觉得会在下面找到什么
If-if-if it's all right for me to ask.
如果我能问的话
I'm not sure what I'm... What level of...
我不确定我... 在什么位置...
I-I know it's Galanthi, uh, even in the singular.
我知道是"加兰蒂" 而且是单数
The timing on the explosive bolts was the issue, but now...
爆♥炸♥螺栓上的定时器之前总出问题 但现在...
We'll find answers.
我们会找到答案的
Is it safe, who's down there with it?
是否安全 下面还有谁
What do we need to get it away from them?
从那些人身边把它带走需要做什么
There's more, but can I just say hope?
各种各样的问题 但就说是"希望"吧
You could have only said that.
那就足够了
And when you reach the proper depth, you just...
当到达合适深度时 只需要...
Uh, that... That'd be the floor that it...
那...那层应该是...
Yeah, that's not coming back.
收不回来了
No?
回不来了吗
Keep it movin'.
动作麻利点儿
Maladie hangs tomorrow.
玛拉黛明天就要被绞死了
You mustn't rush, my sprouts.
别太心急 豆芽菜们
It ain't a hangin' if she don't swing.
如果不能挂起来 那就不是绞死了
Chop chop!
动起来 动起来
Bring him 'round the back.
把他带到后面去
Slow and steady.
一定要有条不紊
You's got all night.
还有一晚上呢 不着急
Gilbert Massen.
吉尔伯特·马森
Captain of industry, Peer of the Realm.
业界巨头 上议院贵族
Am I meant to call you "lord"?
我是不是得称呼你一声"勋爵"
Am I meant to call you "king"?
难道我得叫你"国王殿下"吗
This machine's impressive.
这座机器真是令人惊叹
Penance Adair's work, I think.
是派南斯·阿代尔的杰作吧
Yeah. It's fun.
没错 很有意思
I let the kids tool about the yard in it.
我让孩子们在院子里开着玩
Not very practical, though.
但并不是很实用
If I ever crash, I like a nice fat horse
如果出事故 我还是喜欢壮硕的马儿
in front of me to take the brunt.
能在前面给我挡一挡
What the fuck do you want?
你♥他♥妈♥想要啥
I want London under control.
我想要伦敦尽在掌控
Meaning yours. Meaning not overrun by monsters.
意思是受你掌控 意思是不要让怪物当道
Monsters, yeah? Well, Maladie stretches tomorrow.
怪物吗 玛拉黛明天就被绞死了
While Bonfire Annie is free to set fire to both our holdings,
与此同时 篝火安妮可以随意放火烧了我们的财物
while an uneducated Irish girl
而一个没受过教育的爱尔兰女孩
builds something in days that men of industry
能在几天时间里建造出这玩意
have labored over for years.
而行家花了几年时间还一事无成
A thing that threatens the natural order
威胁到自然秩序的东西
is by definition monstrous, even if it's pretty.
即使再美丽 那也是可怕的
There's nothing natural about order, Gilly.
自然本就无秩序可研 吉利
There's chaos. Savagery.
其中有混乱 有野蛮
And then there's men like us,
有像我们这样的人
who carve out just enough order
创造出足够的秩序
to make ourselves absolutely necessary.
让我们变得不可或缺
You didn't come here
你来找我不是因为
'cause you're afraid of the pretty ladies.
你害怕外面那些漂亮女士
You just get ugly men to murder 'em.
反正你会派丑八怪去杀死她们
Isn't that right, Odium?
不是吗 奥迪恩
My man Odium was sent to kill Amalia True.
奥迪恩曾被派去杀死阿玛莉亚·特鲁
Thought it was an order sent down from me,
他以为是我下的命令
which the law would've happily confirmed.
法♥院♥也乐意看到这种结果
Now you look me in the eye, hand on heart,
现在你看着我的眼睛 凭良心讲
and you tell me that this man is not ugly.
告诉我这个男人并不丑陋
I see only a soldier
我看到的只有一名战士
who was laid out by a woman one-fifth his fighting weight.
被体重不到他的五分之一的女人放倒了
We have a common enemy.
我们有共同的敌人
Someone, some group,
某个人 某个组织
is rewriting the rules of reality.
正想重写社会规则
If we don't find a way to control it...
如果我们不想法子制止...
You know why they call me the Beggar King?
你知道为什么他们叫我乞丐王吗
Hmm? 'Cause I had fuck-all,
因为我一无所有
and men followed me anyway.
但依然有人追随我
The Touched are gonna change things.
附魔之人会改变这个社会
So did the fucking longbow. I'll adapt.
那该死的长弓也是 我能够适应
I'm not looking for an ally, Mr. Orrun.
我不是在寻找同盟 奥林先生
I have a job. It pays obscenely well.
我有份差事 薪水绝对让你满意
Now was that so fuckin' hard to say?
这不就好说了
We have looked for the source of all this, for a cure.
我们找遍了这件事的起因 想寻找治愈方法
We've taken steps to...
我们采取了一些措施...
But we're behind, reacting when we should act.
但我们只在幕后操纵 该出手时才出手
剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表