剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表
No one hires the Touched no more.
没人再雇佣附魔之人了
Hugo, sorry to barge in.
雨果 不好意思就这么闯进来
I just, I think... I think we're being very, um...
我只是... 在想 我们太...
Augie, this is Dominique. She's been auditioning.
奥吉 这是多米尼克 她在试镜
Oh. I see. No, I see, I see.
我懂 不 我懂我懂
Best of luck.
好运
Do you... Do you audition all the girls?
你...你来试镜所有女孩吗
Uh, and the boys. I've got a set of, uh, boy-girl twins
男孩也是 我还试过一对龙凤胎
who are bonded in the most fascinating way.
他们之间的感应可是非比寻常
If you spank one of them, the other... Oh, Hugo...
如果你打一个人的屁♥股♥ 另一个... 雨果...
I'm just not sure I can be involved with this.
我不太确定我能否入伙
It's all signed and sealed, old boy.
都签字存档了 老朋友
But you haven't filed them yet
但你还没有提报到
with the... With the company's house.
到... 公♥司♥档案吧
Well, the moment they were signed. What, 4:00 AM?
签完字就提报了 什么 凌晨四点
The day they were signed.
签字的那一天
You are the sole proprietor of the Ferryman's Club,
你就是摆渡者俱乐部的唯一所有人了
and turning a pretty profit to boot.
并且已经大赚一笔
He's boss. He is boss.
他是老板吗 他是老板
Profit? Already?
利润 这么快
I paid this all off privately before we started.
开始之前我就私下全部付清了
There's just, uh, the staff, the talent, and, uh,
有员工 艺人 还有
our generous salaries.
我们自己丰厚的薪水
Salaries? I know. Isn't it common?
薪水 我懂 这不是很正常吗
We dwell amongst the nouveau riche.
我们是新晋暴发户
I audition to you?
我要找你试镜吗
Hugo. Hugo! Hugo...
雨果 雨果 雨果...
If Lavinia finds out... She won't.
如果拉维妮娅发现了... 她不会的
You haven't invested a penny.
你都没投一分钱
And the contracts are under seal.
所有的合同都存档了
Uh, uh, don't smile. You have mystique.
别笑 你要有神秘感
The Touched are her personal cause.
附魔之人是她的个人事业
Lavinia, if she finds out what you... Your next candidate.
拉维妮娅 如果她发现了你在... 下一位候选人
We... No, you are making them do... Paying them to do.
我们... 不 你在强迫他们... 是付费请他们
Paying me to do. Ask him... ask him for housing...
付钱让我做 问他... 问他住宿...
And housing them. Quiet, you.
给他们提供住所 你安静点
And keeping them safe.
护他们周全
Hugo, this isn't a schoolyard prank.
雨果 这不是校园恶作剧
There are things being done here that are illegal.
这里发生的某些事情是违法的
And quite, quite possibly immoral.
而且也特别 特别不道德
Speaking of which, uh, Charlotte says hello.
说到这个 夏洛特向你问好
Uh, so does Lufima. Hugo.
还有洛菲玛 雨果
You wouldn't... There you are.
你不会... 拿着
Wh-what?-what I did that night
我... 我那天晚上
was not the conduct of a gentleman, I know.
不是什么君子所为 这个我明白
But w... We didn't... We didn't break any laws.
但 我...我们没...没违反任何法律
That I know of. What you did, they don't have laws for.
至少我知道的没有 你所做的 没有法律与之对应
Then I didn't break any.
那我就没有违法
Look, just give it a try.
你看 就试试嘛
I'm all alone here, Augie.
现在我自己 奥吉
I-I can't do all this all by myself.
我... 没法全靠我一个人
I don't have the time.
我没那个时间
Nine forty... No!
四十九... 不
Everything's just moving much too fast.
一切进展得太快了
I'm, I'm sorry I filed the papers,
抱歉我把文件都报送了
but I had to use up a lot of favors, and I can't help...
但我得求好多人帮忙 我等不及就...
I... Of course, I will. I'll-I'll set you free. Just give me time.
我...当然了 我会放你走的 就给我点时间
And, and meanwhile, enjoy being in charge for a bit,
与此同时 享受一下当老板的感觉
'cause I have a meeting. No... In charge?
我还有个会... 不行... 当老板
Well, you don't have to audition anyone. Just
你不需要给任何人试镜 只要
look important. Say no a lot. Roma!
装装样子就行 多拒绝几次 罗玛
Where the hell is my purple light?
他妈的不是说她会发紫光吗
You sent me a pocket watch.
你送了我一块怀表
And can you get those fucking contracts filed now?
现在你能把那些合同报送了吗
No?
不行
Below!
下面的
Ronald will have those maple branches pruned
罗纳德会在你回来之前
before you get back.
把这些枫树枝修剪了
This union business should only take a few days.
工会的事应该只需要几天
Unions is just organized laziness,
工会这帮人就是好吃懒做
if you don't mind my saying.
如果你不介意我这么说的话
Should be grateful for a wage and your guiding hand.
他们应该为丰厚薪水和你的英明指示感到荣幸
What the hell is all this?
这些都是什么鬼东西
We're installing a telephone, not a trapeze.
我们是装电♥话♥ 不是秋千
I'll make sure they're out of sight.
我会确保把它们遮起来的
The degradation of progress.
真是历史的倒♥退♥
We build homes to keep other people out,
我们先是建房♥子把他人挡在外面
and then build machines to let them all in.
然后为了造机器又把人弄进来
Well, it will help with ordering from the butchers and such.
可是 这样跟肉店下单之类的就方便多了
Speed it up. Yes, because the measure of a thing's worth
能快很多 是啊 好像衡量一样东西的价值
is how quickly it arrives.
就只看它的速度了
Well, if you was to come unexpectedly, or with company...
如果你突然之间回来 或者带了其他人...
It's only the under-butler heard you talking to Parkins
只是副管家听到您跟帕金森讲起
about a widow you'd met.
你遇到的一个寡妇
A friend of Miss Bidlow's.
毕德罗小姐的一个朋友
You'll fire him yourself?
你会开除他的吧
Of course, sir.
当然了 先生
And Mrs. Beechum, you will give up
比切姆夫人 别再妄想
your romantic Yen for a mistress.
家中会出现新的女主人了
This house has all the company I can abide.
家中这些人已经是我忍♥耐的极限了
Little Annie Carbey,
小小的安妮·卡比
the Bonfire of Limehouse.
莱姆豪斯搞篝火的
I've known her since she was a dusky urchin,
从她是个灰头土脸的小鬼起我就认识她
following her old man around
从小跟在她爸屁♥股♥后面
when he collected for the Top Hat Lads.
帮高帽党收款
Now, she's got a "turn."
现在她也"转变"了
A terrible fuckin' "turn."
烂到底的"转变"
Fire.
火
And what have you got that can compete with that?
你们有什么能跟她较量呢
You got fucking guns!
你们他妈有枪啊
People saw you running.
有人看到你们逃跑
By the light of my shipment ablaze,
任凭我的货物燃着大火
people saw the Beggar King's men on the run
人们看着乞丐王手下
from a fucking girl!
被一个小女孩吓跑
Now, Mr. Odium here
我们的奥迪恩先生
wanted to take you for a walk along the Thames,
想带你们去泰晤士河走一趟
'cause he knows that when you wear my brand,
因为他很清楚 身上烙了我的标志
what you do reflects on me.
所作所为就代表了我
I circled back, but she'd gone.
我当时又绕回去了 但她已经走了
And the other ladies were there.
还有其他女士在那里
Other ladies? The widow.
其他女士 那个寡妇
And the science one.
和那个搞发明的
She had a horrible device.
她有个很吓人的设备
Well, I-I didn't know if they were gonna...
我不知道她们是不是要...
I'll do better.
我会做得更好
Oh, no. How new that scar is.
这疤痕多新啊
No, no. You're a pup!
你还是个新人
Ha! Now, a man carrying my mark for eight years,
而另一个跟了我八年的人
I'd expect him to stand his ground.
我还指望他能坚守阵地呢
Maybe he's become tired of wearing my mark. Huh?
也许他已经厌烦了我的烙印
Maybe it's become a burden, my brand.
也许这已经成了他的负担
We wasn't told what to expect.
没人跟我们说她会出现
Pain and disgrace.
痛苦与耻辱
But it's all right.
没事
'Cause you're expecting it.
现在就让你尝尝
So, what the fuck is Mrs. True up to now?
特鲁夫人在打什么算盘
You know about this?
你知道这信谁送的吗
Anyone see who left this?
有人看见谁送这信吗
Below!
下面的
Try the attic,
试试阁楼
剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表