剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表
that you two may be among the... the Touched.
你们二位是... 附魔之人
That's what they're calling these people who've...
这是人们对近几个月来...
blossomed these last few months.
被孢子影响的人的称呼
"Touched."
附魔之人
They called me that already.
他们早这样叫我了
I'll tell you what, Sarah,
萨拉 是这样
I'm looking for someone to do a special study with
我在找人去我那
at my facility.
进行特殊研究
I'd like to spend a minute with each of you.
我想和你们单独待会儿
One on one.
一对一
Can you give me a minute with Amel... Amalia?
我能先和阿玛莉亚... 待会儿吗
And then you and I can have our own little chat?
然后我们俩再单独谈
They tell me that you can see the future.
他们告诉我你可以预见未来
No, I... feel it.
不... 只能感觉
Suddenly. Like I'm falling down.
很突然 比如我感觉要摔倒了
But I'm not. And then later, I do.
当时没有 但过会儿就成真了
Once, I smelled oat cakes,
有一次 我闻到了燕麦蛋糕的味道
and we had them that night.
那天晚上我们真吃了燕麦蛋糕
I don't like to think about it too much.
我不愿意多想
It hurts a little.
会有点疼
I wouldn't want to study it.
我也不想研究它
It's not a volunteer study.
这不是志愿者研究
Tell me...
告诉我...
about the lights.
那些光是怎么回事
Sorry?
什么
The lights in the sky.
天上的那些光
When you were admitted.
就在你来的那一天
I didn't see any lights. I was...
我什么光也没看到 我...
Well, I fell in the river.
好吧 我掉进了河里
I jumped, I guess. I don't remember.
还是跳的来着 我记不清了
I don't remember.
记不清了
Huh. Can that really be true?
那是真的吗
The Matron said you were very outspoken about... It was Sarah.
那些舍监都说你直言不讳... 是萨拉
She was terribly upset. She...
她当时很绝望 她...
said she saw God in the sky,
她说她抬头看到了上帝
and no one would believe her.
没有人相信她
I lied. Because, well, she wouldn't stop crying, and...
我撒谎了 因为她不停地哭... 而且...
Well, she never let it go,
她一直缠着我
and I couldn't tell her that I...
我不能告诉她我...
When the weird things happened,
怪事发生的时候
she said it was proof that there was a "mission"?
她说那就证明了有所谓的"任务"
Please don't tell Matron what I did.
拜托 别告诉舍监这事
I just wanted Sarah to be happy.
我只是希望萨拉开心
To have something to...
有事情可以...
She thinks she's getting better.
她觉得她在康复
No.
不
What's going on?
怎么了
Tell him what you saw. He's going to help.
告诉他你看到了什么 他会帮你的
What a to do. What a to do.
做什么 做什么
What a to do.
做什么
What a to do to die today.
今天求死要做什么
And sip.
然后抿一口
Delicious.
真好喝
Loud. Loud.
大声 大声
That's right, gently.
这就对了 优雅一点
Noisy. Noisy.
吵闹 吵闹
Lovely.
真可爱
Loud noisy girls...
大声吵闹的姑娘们...
Girls... Girls...
姑娘们... 姑娘们...
Return to the bowl.
放回碗里
Take your napkin, and dab.
拿起餐巾 擦拭嘴角
Corners of the mouth, very lady-like.
两边的嘴角 非常淑女
And thank your hostess.
然后向女主人致谢
Lovely.
真不错
Now remember, this is not what this is for.
记住 能力不是用来做这事的
Amalia?
阿玛莉亚
The board will see you now.
可以进来见评审团了
The review board said your release hearing was exemplary.
复核委员会表示你的出院听证会堪称典范
That you are motivated, articulate,
你表现得十分积极 口齿清楚
that you take care of the other inmates,
你还会照顾院内其他病人
and in terms of the Touched, you, and I quote,
至于附魔之人 让我引述他们的话
"practically run the place."
"你几乎掌管全院"
There is also an impassioned recommendation
科森斯医生对你更是
from Dr. Cousens.
赞赏有加
Although he is not a psychiatrist.
尽管他并非精神病医生
Why are you here, Mrs... Bidlow. Miss.
您为何在这 您是... 毕德罗小姐
The voice is good.
发音不错
No trace of the butcher's widow to be found.
完全听不出是屠夫的遗孀
It's as if it were another life.
好像已经换了一个人
They did find a cache of weapons
他们在你床下的地板下面
under the floorboards beneath your bed,
找到了你藏匿的武器
during your hearing.
就在你的听证会期间
You grab the spoon after they've set aside your dishes.
乘他们把餐盘放在一边 我顺走了汤匙
A sharpened spoon, that's your first step to freedom.
削尖的汤匙 那是通往自♥由♥的第一步
Unless they find it.
除非被他们找到
You had every reason to expect a positive outcome from the hearing.
你完全有理由相信你可以通过听证会
I had no reason to expect a positive outcome.
没可能的
Because of your "turn"?
你的"转变"告诉你的吗
Did you see the coming rejection?
你预见到被拒的结果了吗
I "practically run the place." For free.
"我几乎掌管全院" 还不用花钱
If you have any head for numbers, you can do the lack of maths.
如果你对数字敏感 算算这笔账吧
I have an extraordinary head for numbers.
我对数字相当在行
I also know that people will often do
我也知道人们经常会
everything in their power
不择手段
to keep from getting the thing they want.
阻止自己得到想要的东西
I suspect you could've been miles from here months ago.
想必你几个月前就可以逍遥在外了
And where would I go?
那我要去哪呢
That is why I am here.
这就是我来的原因
What do you think?
你怎么想的
I think I am starting to like this body after all.
我觉得我开始喜欢上这副身体了
Oh, the place.
噢你说这地方
It's dreary as fuck.
太他妈的沉闷了
And it's definitely filled with the angry ghosts
这里边一定全是
of murdered children.
被害儿童的愤怒灵魂
Miss Bidlow give you any new names?
毕德罗小姐给你派什么新人了吗
Possible charges?
合适的人选
Some Irish girl. I think she builds things.
一个爱尔兰姑娘 她擅长制♥造♥东西
Not Patience, but something weird.
叫派什么的奇怪名字
Sadness O'Religionface. I don't know.
宗教脸悲伤相 我也不清楚
God, I hope she drinks.
老天 真希望她喝酒
I thought you were boasting before.
我还以为你只会说大话
But you might actually be the worst person for this job.
但你可能是最不能胜任这工作的人
No, I'm gonna be great.
不 我会做得很棒
Gonna bring us all harmony and peace.
能给大家带来和谐与和平
Penance said this was the easy way!
派南斯说这边好走
Bertie Blair told me all the soldiers
伯蒂·布莱尔跟我说所有士兵
would be deployed elsewhere!
都被派驻到其他地方了
Augustus! Leave the drilling!
奥古斯都 别管那钻头了
True!
特鲁
Sorry, sorry, sorry!
抱歉 抱歉
They're backing off!
他们撤退了
If we can't get down there you need...
如果我们没法下去 你得...
Amalia!
阿玛莉亚
Amalia!
阿玛莉亚
Horatio!
霍雷肖
All this time, you're still in the fucking ceiling.
搞了半天 你还他妈的嵌在天花板上
So now what?
现在怎么说
I told everyone you were going to save them.
我告诉大家 你能救他们
Save the world.
能拯救世界
That you're... hope.
你是... 希望
剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表