剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表
Good morning, Mrs. True.
早上好 特鲁夫人
Mrs. True.
特鲁夫人
Miss Adair.
阿代尔小姐
You look very fine. I think so, too.
你太美了 谁说不是呢
What are you walking around here for? That's what I'm saying.
我是问 你在这转来转去干什么
Oh, I just... No, wait!
我只是... 不是 等会儿
Will you do something about this man, please?
您快管管这个人吧
Read it in "The Star"!
快来看看"星辰报"
Maladie kills fifth victim!
玛拉黛手下的第五名受害者
Murder spree soon to eclipse The Ripper!
这场杀人狂欢让开膛手杰克都相形见绌
I don't suppose you know how this all works out.
你应该还感应不到结果吧
The ripplings don't come when they're called.
这又不是随叫随到的
Well, let's just try to keep it civil.
那我们还是尽量礼貌点
Not like with the innkeeper.
别像对待旅店老板那样
He had a shotgun. I've heard that excuse before.
那是因为他有猎枪 这借口我听过了
When they have shotguns.
谁叫他们都有猎枪
What's the, uh, girl? Myrtle Haplisch.
这女孩 什么情况 桃金娘·哈普利琪
Something to do with her voice.
跟她的声音有关
Good day, Mr. Haplisch.
日安 哈普利琪先生
Yes.
你们好
Are you, uh... I'm Amalia True.
你是... 我是阿玛莉亚·特鲁
This is my colleague, Penance Adair.
这位是我的同事 派南斯·阿代尔
The reverend told you we were coming?
牧师告知你我们会前来拜访吗
Oh, yeah. About Myrtle.
是的 桃金娘的事
Um, come... in.
请... 进
Missus!
太太
Please, come through to the, um, parlor.
请 到会客室来吧
They're saying Myrtle might be... Touched?
他们说 桃金娘可能... 被附魔了
We, we heard about those girls the last few years.
过去几年 我们听说过那些姑娘的事
They're... not right.
她们... 不太对劲
Neither right nor wrong, being Touched is not a defect of character.
对或是错 被附魔并不属于人格缺陷
But isn't that killer...
但那个杀人犯...
Mal-Maladie. Isn't she one of them?
玛拉黛 她不就是其中一员吗
Maladie's homicidal. I don't know if she's Touched.
玛拉黛嗜杀成性 但我不知道她是否被附魔
We don't know if Myrtle is. Oh, she's Touched, all right.
桃金娘也不能确定 她肯定是附魔之人
Touched by Red Boot Teddy!
被红靴子泰迪附魔的
We're, um, of a mind, there's a Satanic element.
我们一致认为 存在一种邪恶的力量
She's Lucifer's vessel, is what.
她是路西法的容器
He speaks through her.
借她之口说话
Up!
上楼去
Yes, uh, the reverend mentioned an affliction of the tongue.
其实 牧师也提到她口齿不清
'Cause old Satan is squattin' on it.
那是因为撒旦正盘踞在她身上
Spewing out his foulness,
吐出他的污言秽语
making a chamber pot of our Myrtle's mouth.
把我们桃金娘的嘴搞得跟夜壶一样恶臭
Well, that's a bit descriptive.
那有点过于形象了
new kettle.
新买♥♥的水壶
It tells you when it's, um... Sophie!
水开的话就... 索菲
Is Myrtle here at home, then?
桃金娘现在在家吗
Why is she chained? Infection.
为什么要用链子拴着她 以防传染
W-w-we got the others.
家里还有其他人呢
Out. Get out. Get out, I say.
出去 我说出去
Myrtle was the only one could earn a wage with the new labor laws.
桃金娘是唯一一个新劳工法出♥台♥后能挣到钱的人
Now this.
现在成这样了
Myrtle, I'm Penance and that's Mrs. True.
桃金娘 我是派南斯 这位是特鲁夫人
May I sit?
我能坐下吗
we've come to help with what's been troublin' ya.
我们是来帮你解决你的烦恼的
There's plenty of girls who've been shown
有很多女孩跟你一样
a strangeness of some kind. A "turn."
出现了类似的异象 一种"转变"
But Mrs. True and I, we've worked with them, and they come up fine.
但特鲁夫人和我帮助了她们 结果都很好
Would you like that?
想要我们帮助你吗
Speak, Myrtle.
说话啊 桃金娘
You mean, "Speak, Satan"?
应该是"说话啊 撒旦"
See?
你看吧
Myrtle, you can understand me, yes?
桃金娘 你能听懂我说话吧
Chinese?!
中文
Most of it. Some of it may have been Russian.
大部分吧 其中一些是俄语
And I want to say... Turkish?
其他的应该是... 土耳其语
I'd guess every known language is crowding her mind.
我的猜测是 她脑子里塞满了现有已知的语言
How would a girl like Myrtle learn Chinese?
桃金娘这样的女孩怎么会懂中文
She's never even seen a Chinaman.
她甚至都没见过中国人
Well, at least we can rule out
至少我们能排除
any sort of Satanic influence.
邪恶力量这个选项了
Those acrobats. What?
那些杂技演员 什么
No! They just tumbled about.
不是 他们只是滚来滚去罢了
They come to Barney Park doing flips and balancing.
他们来巴尼公园表演空翻和平衡技巧
They had an unnatural air.
他们浑身散发着邪气
I said it then. And there was a monkey!
我之前就说过 还有一只猴子
He looked right at me. Yes. Well...
它直勾勾地盯着我 是...
Allow me to be frank... After being grateful
我就直说了... 感谢你们给我们机会
for the chance to give Myrtle the kind of care...
为桃金娘提供帮助...
Keep them down here.
别让他们上来
Right.
果然
Gentlemen.
先生们
Might we be civil?
你们能礼貌点吗
You bitch!
贱♥人♥
Penance!
派南斯
Shiner!
发光体
Get the carriage!
找辆马车来
Da! The lady did a wrestle!
爸爸 那位女士跟他们摔跤来着
Come on. Let's go!
快 我们走
Now! Myrtle, run!
就是现在 桃金娘 快跑
True!
特鲁
Did you see that face?
你看见那人的脸了吗
I think I preferred when people just had shotguns.
我觉得还是带枪的人好对付
Oh, no. No, I didn't.
不不不 我错了
We can't outrun them. We're going to have to change it out.
我们跑不过他们 我们得变形
you mean... It's only a prototype.
你是说... 可这只是个原型机啊
This is weird for us, too.
我们也觉得不可思议
Heads down!
低头
Out of the way!
快让开
One side!
让一让
I, I think it's best if you come stay with us for a bit.
我觉得你最好跟我们呆一块儿
If that suits ya.
如果你愿意的话
We can, we can deal with those fellas.
我们能 我们能一起对付他们
We can find out what they want, or what they
搞清楚他们的目的 或者他们是谁
are. How are we gonna deal with those fellas?
我们要怎么对付他们
True?
特鲁
We're going to the opera.
去歌♥剧院
See? We already got a plan.
看见没 我们已经有计划了
It's just a woman.
就一个女人
Five men murdered. I'd say she's more than that.
杀了五个男人 我敢说她的能力远不止如此
Yes, murder.
确实 谋杀
Very distressing.
真够让人头疼的
This "Maladie" is a lunatic.
"玛拉黛"就是个疯子
Scotland Yard has their Special Detail to catch her.
苏格兰场已经安排特勤人员去抓她了
What matter if she's Touched? This is beneath us.
无论她是否被附魔 都不值得我们管
She is not killing whores, your grace.
她杀的不是妓♥女♥ 阁下
These are respectable men.
是受人尊敬的绅士
Psychoanalysts.
精神分♥析♥学家罢了
Well, the Prime Minister intends to take
首相打算
a public position on the Touched.
对附魔之人公开表态
We need to decide what it is.
我们得决定立场问题
A few women pulling parlor tricks...
不过是几个女人耍耍把戏罢了...
It's not just women.
不只是女人
And it's not a few.
也不只是几个
There are hundreds, at least,
至少得有上百人
of unique, inexplicable afflictions.
染上这种罕见又让人费解的怪病
Lavinia Bidlow has made a cause of them.
拉维妮娅·毕德罗为他们开展慈善事业
Which is why the PM needs to take a...
这也是为何首相需要...
Women are being attacked,
女士们受到了攻击
剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表