剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表
The East End Ape?
大名鼎鼎的"东区猿人"吗
Is that... Is that Frank Mundi?
他是... 是弗兰克·蒙迪吗
Inspector Mundi. Whew. No. You're all right.
是蒙迪巡官 不 没事了
Look, a couple of guys in suits approached us
是这样 几个西装革履的人
at a Purist meeting, all right?
在纯化论者聚会上找到我们
I don't know the guy who said go, but...
我不认识那个要我们去的人 但...
he gave us this.
他给了我这个
Said they were burying a Touched with decent folk,
说他们要把附魔人和体面人葬在一起
and we should call 'em out.
要我们去闹事
Great, that's 6:00 in the main dormitory downstairs.
很好 那就6点在楼下主宿舍见
Thank you.
谢谢
That's another two, so we can...
又来两个 所以我们可以...
Hi. Sorry, are you new to The Orphanage?
你好 抱歉 你是新来孤儿院吗
Okay, do you speak any languages or dialects?
好 你会说任何语言或者方言吗
Yeah? What are they?
哪些语言
Cops, the church, the Purists...
警♥察♥ 教堂 纯化论者...
and our masked freaks.
以及戴面具的怪胎
There's no shortage of people who hate us.
讨厌我们的大有人在
But only a few are powerful or inventive enough
但只有少数人♥权♥力够大或有创意到
to have gotten Kroos out of prison undetected.
能悄无声息地把克鲁斯从监狱里弄出来
Maladie?
玛拉黛
Kroos was her man.
克鲁斯以前是她的人
And she's still got a network.
她还有人际关系网
They found Horatio easily enough.
他们轻而易举就找到了霍雷肖
Gilbert Massen?
吉尔伯特·马森
What, Lord Massen?
什么 马森勋爵
The Great White Hunter.
伟大的白色猎人
Oh, he's a piece of work.
他可不是什么善茬
I got chums in his factory talkin' about a strike,
我有朋友在他的工厂里说要罢♥工♥
cause he pays a pittance!
因为他就给那一丁点工资
And it's dangerous.
还很危险
It's bombs and the like they're handlin'.
处理的都是炸♥弹♥之类的东西
But it's a fine fuck-thee-well if you're injured.
但你一旦受伤那就自求多福吧
He'd stick your head on his wall for a trophy
他会把你的头挂墙上当奖杯
'fore he'd give you thruppence to feed your kids.
然后才施舍点养孩子的小钱
Oh... I've gone all political. Sorry.
我又扯上政♥治♥了 抱歉
No, it was quite rousing.
不 很振奋人心
No.
没聊完呢
Right. So...
好了 那么...
The Beggar King. A bit public for him.
乞丐王 他做事没这么张扬
But he runs Odium,
但他有奥迪恩
and since we have a hard-won lead on his address...
既然我们好不容易找到了他的藏身处...
I'll take it. I know the area.
我去吧 那地方我熟
If Mrs. True isn't looking for a rematch.
只要特鲁夫人不想跟人再打一场
No. I'm going to talk to Massen. Alone.
不想 我准备单独去找马森聊聊
You sure that's the way to go?
你确定要这么做吗
He's hardly gonna fall into... No, I mean, I'm going to.
他可没有那么好... 我是说 我会去
Sometime today. I've already seen it.
今天某时候 我预见到了
Wasn't sure where I was at first, but... or will be.
一开始还不确定我在哪 或是... 将会去哪
Wait, does... does that mean Massen killed Mary?
等等 难道是... 马森杀了玛丽
Did the ripplings tell you that?
你的预感是这么说的吗
They tell me I don't get to plan my own day.
只能说今天行程不由我安排
They're not treasure maps.
预感又不是藏宝图
I'll learn something, I'm sure, but...
我确定我会有收获 但...
And once you have?
一旦你了解情况
I mean, if you get something
我是说 如果你预感到
in the way of, uh, "he did it."
"他就是凶手"
Then I will bring that information back here.
那我就会回来告诉你们
I'm not planning to attack a Peer of the Realm
我可没打算袭击一个上议院的贵族
inside his well-guarded house.
更何况他家戒备森严
Hmm, sure, but what you mean to happen
当然 但你的计划
and what actually happens in the thick of it...
和你实际采取的措施通常都...
It's not just you, True.
不仅仅是你 特鲁
Everyone has to keep their heads.
每个人都要谨慎冷静
Mary's death needs to be answered, and not with another death.
玛丽不能死得不明不白 也不能再搭上一条命
And it's not just about what's right.
这也不仅仅关乎对错
We're hated right now.
我们现在是众矢之的
Our first response cannot be hate.
我们第一反应不能以怨报怨
We'll be lined up in the streets.
否则就会被游街示众
And they may have killed Mary exactly for that purpose.
搞不好他们杀玛丽的用意就在此
Make us do something they can rain hell on us for.
让我们犯些万劫不复的错误
See? Annie agrees, and she's terrible.
听到没 安妮也这么想 她可是心狠手辣
And so do I. Good.
我也同意啊 太好了
Level heads. All right. Augustus Bidlow?
保持冷静 好 奥古斯都·毕德罗呢
Yeah, we should murder him.
嗯 我们该杀了他
I'm with Penance. That party they thrown,
我同意派南斯 他们办的那个派对
seeing how he treated her,
瞧见了他怎么对她的
I nearly pulled off me gloves.
我差点就要摘手套了
Lavinia Bidlow, as well.
还有拉维妮娅·毕德罗
Or are you just writing down people you know?
你不会只写了你认识的人吧
Amalia told her we were going to the park.
阿玛莉亚告诉她我们要去公园
And she knew where I'd be coming from. Still,
而且她还知道我们的路线 不过
she might be a bit over-puckered, but she's the reason we've got all this.
虽然她有点高姿态 但多亏她才有现在的孤儿院
The family that sponsored my medical training...
资助我学医的那家人...
That brought me from Jamaica to England...
把我从牙买♥♥加带到英国...
A week in their house, and I almost swam back.
在他们家待了一周 我差点游回老家
I've been left for dead by men with less contempt.
没那么歧视我的人 都让我自生自灭
Now, Miss Bidlow, she means well,
虽然毕德罗小姐有一番好意
and I know she does good work for the Touched,
我也知道她为附魔之人给予帮助
but it doesn't make her a friend.
但不等于说她就是朋友
So she goes on the list with her terrible, bird-watching brother.
所以她和她那个观鸟的弟弟都要记在名单上
He's the ringleader. You know he...
他可是罪魁祸首 你知道吗他...
Likes... birds.
喜欢... 鸟
Birds are stupid.
鸟都蠢死了
And it's high time you told him that.
你是时候去告诉他了
What? Go and talk... No!
什么 去跟他说话... 不行
I should do Annie's. Track an assassin?
我应该做安妮的任务 跟踪杀手吗
Come on, Pen, you can give Bidlow the old parasol.
得了吧 小派 你可以用伞扎他
No!
没聊完呢
Sorry.
不好意思
Doctor Cousens, we got a few peaky ones down there.
科森斯医生 下面有几个人病得不轻
How are you holding up?
你还好吗
my Nigel doesn't really understand what's going on.
我儿子奈杰尔还不清楚发生了什么事
But I'm keeping my chins up.
但我会尽量保持振作
Sometimes pretending you feel good makes you feel better.
有时候自我安慰能有奇效
Trust me. All right.
相信我 好了
Let's see to those patients.
我们去看看病人吧
Don't do anything rash. I won't.
别鲁莽行事 知道了
I was talking to Penance.
我是在说派南斯
Shouldn't you take Désirée with you to Massen's?
你要不要该带上德西雷去马森家
I should. But I don't.
我应该这么做 可我没带
That's a pungent gambit, Tommy.
开局你就剑走偏锋啊 汤米
Frank.
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
You've been mixing with the Purists.
你一直跟纯化论者搞在一起
Stirring them up.
煽动他们
Did you want to scare the Touched,
你是想吓唬附魔之人
so you could tell 'em they was only safe with you?
让他们觉得和你一起才安全吗
Uh, first of all, who...
首先 谁...
Who are the fucking Purists?
纯化论者是什么玩意儿
That's not mine.
这不是我写的
You really think I'd be handing out personalized evidence?
你觉得我还会留下矛头直指我的证据
Master Swann.
斯旺大人
Any assistance required?
需要帮忙吗
Uh, no, thank you.
不用 谢谢
Just a bit of sport. We'll keep quiet.
我们闹着玩呢 会小点声的
This is a members only establishment.
我们会馆只接待会员
And you need to fuck off. Please.
请你滚出去 谢谢
Uh, yes, uh, do fuck off. There's a lad.
对 滚吧 谢谢
Look. Think about this.
你想想看
剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表