剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表
but the Galanthi is still... No, I'm... what?
但"加兰蒂"仍然... 不 我... 你什么意思
I'm going. Today.
我要去 就今天
I'm going.
我要去
I've got my drill, my breathers. You've done your part.
我带上钻子 呼吸阀 你能做的都做了
I'm sorry, did your plan not get as far as this?
不好意思 你的计划还没到这步吗
Did you not see my potential energy
你没看出我的潜能吗
potentially doing the fucking job?
有能力完成这该死的任务
But... I'm not turning my back on the Galanthi
不... 我他妈才不要因为你什么肋骨疼痛
because you got a fucking pain the ribs.
就背叛"加兰蒂"
The future of the world depends on what I'm doing.
因为世界的未来取决于我在做的事
The future of the world depends on the present.
世界的未来取决于眼下
Isn't that why you're here?
这不就是你在这里的原因吗
I don't know why I'm here.
我不知道我为什么在这
I don't know how it got this far or what I'm doing next.
我不知道事情何以至此 也不知道接下来做什么
I know what I'm not doing.
我只知道我不会做什么
I'm not mistaking my pain for an idea.
我不会将自己的痛苦错认为想法
So let's see who still thinks I should lead.
看看还有多少人听我指令吧
All right, everybody, gather around,
好了 各位 集♥合♥
since you already have.
尽管你们已经集♥合♥好了
If you weren't listening in,
如果刚才有人没偷听
Miss Adair and I have come to a bit of a crossroads.
阿代尔小姐和我之间出现了一些分歧
I am leaving in a few minutes
我会在几分钟后出发
to find the Galanthi, as we've planned.
寻找"加兰蒂" 按计划行事
I know I've been vague about what that means,
我知道一直没搞清楚"加兰蒂"是什么
but it's the first step to learning
但我们第一步就该了解
why we were brought here together,
为何我们被聚集于此
and what we're meant to do next.
以及接下来我们该如何行动
And I'm going to Maladie to save...
然后我去玛拉黛去救...
I'm going to the square to stop that hanging.
我要到广场阻止这场绞刑
I'm going to save Maladie.
我要救玛拉黛
That's mad, right?
很疯狂 是吧
Acting like she's still a child of God. Well, we all are.
仿佛她仍是上帝的孩子 我们都是
We all have a soul, no matter what viciousness people are spewing.
无论表现得多么残暴 我们都拥有灵魂
I am going to pluck Maladie right from out their bigoted claws,
我要把玛拉黛从他们偏执的魔爪中解救出来
and let the world see that the Touched are not here to be slaughtered for show.
让世界知道附魔者不是大庭广众下任人鱼肉的
I have practiced saying this, and I feel sweaty!
这段话我练了好几遍 但还是紧张到出汗
All right.
好了
We had a plan. Now there are two.
本来是一个计划 现在变成两个了
I can't compel anyone to stay with me,
我不会强迫任何人和我一起
but that's... that's mental. Don't do that.
但那... 简直是疯了 别去
I wish you'd reconsider.
我希望你三思
I wish I could.
我没有选择
Always assumed Maladie had a plan to escape.
我一直以为玛拉黛有越狱计划
Never guessed it was you.
但从没想过会是你
Where Miss Carbey goes...
卡比女士去哪儿 我就...
I'll pay you.
我会付你钱
That's cheating! Well, sorry!
这是作弊 那我很抱歉
Uh, my plan sort of doesn't work without you.
没有你的帮助 我的计划还真行不通
Nah, it's nice to be needed.
被需要的感觉真好
Do we all have to make a speech?
我们都得发表演讲吗
I know that I'm younger than most of you here,
我知道我比你们大多数人都小
but I feel like it's my duty to say that
但我觉得我有责任这么说
I love you both very much, and...
我很爱你们俩 并且...
I don't think anyone should do anything.
我觉得我们应该什么都不做
Be careful.
小心
Effie Boyle.
艾菲·博伊尔
"My sales matter."
"我的销量很重要"
Her sales will turn this crowd into a mob.
她的销量会把人们变成一群暴徒
Do you think Hugo Swann got her in to see Maladie?
是雨果·斯旺带她去见玛拉黛的吗
No, no one got her in. This is fiction.
不... 没人帮她 这是她编的
I honestly thought she was better than this.
我真心以为她没这么下作
I never trusted her, myself.
我从没相信过她
Have the men keep a rough count of people coming in.
派个人把门 控制下进来的人数
Get to 400, close the gates.
一到400人 就把大门关上
But there's thousands of people waiting.
但有好几千人等着看呢
Then lock the gates.
那就把大门锁上
Judge said public, not packed.
法官只说公开处刑 没说要全市人看着
Bring 'em in.
放进来吧
You two are there to help us get in and out, nothing more.
你们俩只是帮我们进去出来 没其他任务
Um, George and Violet,
乔治和维奥莱特
yous'll be back here with the prototype.
你们带着原型机回来
No one goes into that square apart from me until...
除了我 谁都别进入广场 直到...
I thought you was going spelunking.
我还以为你会去洞穴冒险
True said take care of you.
特鲁让我照顾你
Right. That'll make this easier, then. Come see.
好 那就更好了 来吧
Nimble, it'll be the same, only...
"灵活杰克" 任务还是一样 只不过...
Yeah, I'm happy to stay up here.
嗯 我很乐意在上面
We're gonna need to practice this bit.
我们得稍微练习一下
Hey, get off! Oi, watch it!
让开 注意点
Top marksmen in the country.
国内最好的神枪手
They won't fire unless they have to.
不到万不得已绝不开枪
But they won't miss.
但开枪了绝不失手
How did you, um...
你怎么...
How did you fare in the underworld?
地下世界那边谈的如何
The king was unresponsive.
乞丐王没什么兴趣
He said his men weren't trained to stop fights.
他说他的人没练过如何阻止斗争
I suppose anarchy is a boon to him.
可能无政♥府♥主义对他更有利
His dealings go unnoticed.
他的秘密生意就不会被发现
I did tell him which neighborhoods to stay out of.
但我有告诉他哪些地区别插手
Do you think we should deal with him more permanently?
你觉得我们该一劳永逸地解决他吗
A beggar's palace coup?
乞丐王的宫廷政♥变♥
In time, perhaps.
以后再说吧
Crowd's a bit thin.
人有点少
Swann. Oh. General Pecking.
斯旺 派克因将军
Gilberto. Developed a taste for blood, have you?
吉尔伯特 你也开始嗜血了 是吗
Uh, blood, yes.
鲜血 是啊
Just, uh... not blue.
只要... 别是贵族的
Can I help you, sir?
有事吗 先生
As it happens, you can.
正好有点事
For I am your favorite uncle come from abroad,
我是你国外来的 最喜欢的叔叔
just to see you. Nah.
来看望你 不可能
You're just here for the hanging. Not for me.
你是来看绞刑的 不是为了我
Oh! We got a tub of gin inside.
里面有桶金酒
Tom, this is my uncle.
汤姆 这是我叔叔
Hello, Tom!
你好啊 汤姆
Remember, George, when you hear the...
记住 乔治 当你听到...
It's two minutes, and then that lever goes down.
两分钟长 然后放下手杆
After the prototype's been deployed,
原型机布置好后
you drive out, and you go to...
就开走 去...
Porchill Road, after the drums, down.
波吉尔路 鼓声后放下手杆
Aneel and I studied together.
阿尼尔和我是同学
He knows I mean to practice, but when we marry,
他知道我想做律师 但我们结婚时
I'm supposed to give up my hobby.
我得放弃我的爱好
I'm a better student than he is.
可我明明学得比他好
He's gonna leave me because I'm a better student than he is.
就因为我学得比他好 他就要离开我
Don't be daft.
别傻了
A pound says he shows up with flowers and apologies
我赌一英镑 他马上就拿着鲜花来道歉
tomorrow at the latest.
最晚明天
Did you not hear my shushing?
没听到我让你们小声吗
All right, settle down! Oi! You!
好了 安分点 你
Stop pushing, or out you go!
别推了 不然就给我出去
Oi, is that a bottle?
这是个瓶子吗
Gimme that. You want something...
给我 你还想怎么着...
What, you gonna cry? Fuck off.
咋的 要哭啊 滚远点
He's in an uproar. Thank goodness.
他心情不太好啊 太好了
It's less work for me.
这样还省我功夫
15,000 pounds of gold!
6800千克的黄金
Shh, we do not tell the others.
小声点 别让别人知道了
Put your backs into it, lads. Yes, uncle!
加油啊 小伙子们 好的 叔叔
My dad never even looked at my paintings.
我爸爸从来都不看我的画
剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表