剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表
It came three years ago.
三年前就开始了
There are hundreds of unique,
上百人染上这种罕见
inexplicable afflictions.
又让人费解的怪病
You're declaring the Touched a direct threat
你是说"附魔之人"是对大英帝国的
against the empire.
直接威胁吗
Mrs. True runs the orphanage.
特鲁夫人在打理孤儿院
Plenty of girls have been shown a strangeness.
有很多女孩跟你一样出现了类似的异象
We've come to help.
我们是来帮你的
Detective Mundy, you're gonna wanna see this.
蒙迪探长 你得看看这个
What, me? With your pagan sex club.
什么 我 跟你的异教♥徒♥性♥爱♥俱乐部有什么关系
With a certain investor, The Ferryman's Club will become a phenomenon.
拉个投资人 摆渡者俱乐部会有现象级的影响力
Who's hunting the Touched, and why?
谁在追踪附魔之人以及原因
How are we gonna deal with those fellas?
我们要怎么对付他们
We're going to the opera.
去歌♥剧院
Just let me have the girl.
把她给我
Just let me have the girl...
把她给我...
We find Mary. We get her singin'.
我们会找到玛丽 让她歌♥唱
♪ All of the Touched, they'll all come to us.
所有的附魔之人 他们会来到我们身边
The Touched are everywhere.
附魔人无处不在
The whole city's talking about it.
全城都议论纷纷
The newspapers make money by frightening people.
报刊利用人们的恐惧心理来赚钱
There cannot be so many of them.
哪有那么多附魔人
But how are we knowing?
但我们要如何分辨
They look normal.
他们看起来很正常啊
And anyhow, I wouldn't hate to be Touched.
反正 我不介意被附魔
Oh, don't, don't... No, not like the Maladie,
不 别这么说... 不 不是像玛拉黛那样
but with a nice, um, a "turn"?
通过一种好的"转变"
Make silk from cotton.
比如从棉花中制丝绸
Or to make Danny Kent fall in love to you.
或者 让丹尼·肯特爱尚你
You promised not to say anything.
你答应我不说的
And it's fall in love "with" me.
还有 是爱上我
Fall for, fall in love with, make love to...
迷恋 爱上 做♥爱♥...
I think love confuses the English.
我觉得光"爱"就让英国人焦头烂额了
Your gloves, Miss Cassini.
你的手套 卡西尼小姐
They are clean.
是干净的
But no longer white.
但不再洁白了
Oh, yes. And rather threadbare.
是的 而且相当破旧
Jones & Jackson only provide the first pair, you know.
琼斯-杰克逊只给员工提供一双手套
I am saving up.
我在攒钱了
Yes.
不错
A few nights off the beef and pudding,
几天不吃牛肉和布丁
help your appearance altogether.
确实能让你"容光焕发"
Although there is a little café
不过 在道尔顿巷
on the Dalton Lane, if you...
有家咖啡馆 如果你...
This is too gay. I'd like to look at something more autumnal.
这个颜色太艳了 有没有肃穆点的
The city is in mourning, you know.
毕竟 大屠♥杀♥之后
Since the massacre? Of course. Of course.
整座城市都在哀悼 当然 当然
Miss Cassini.
卡西尼小姐
The feathers.
那顶羽翎帽子
Oh, my God. She's Touched!
天啊 她被附魔了
She's one of them.
她是附魔人
That girl's Touched. That one!
那女孩是附魔人 就是那个
Stay there, Miss Cassini.
不许动 卡西尼小姐
Miss Cassini! Stay right there.
卡西尼小姐 待在原地
Stop her! Ooh!
拦住她
Stop her! What's going on?
拦住她 出什么事了
Right, let's go, boys!
好 行动
Stand back! Get out of the way!
退后 都让开
Out of the way!
让开
Get out of the way. Get up.
快让开 起来
Everyone out!
所有人都出去
Check the workshop!
检查一下工场
Did you wipe your feet?
你们鞋都干净吗
Everyone just stay calm.
所有人 保持冷静
These men have been horrid.
这些人太可怕了
Oh, Primrose! What's happening?
普丽姆罗丝 出什么事了
They were looking at my underthings.
他们在检查我的内衣
And what do they expect to find there?
他们是想找到什么东西
You Amalia True?
你就是阿玛莉亚·特鲁
Why are your men looking through a young lady's personals?
为什么你的人要检查一位年轻女士的私人物品
It's common practice among criminals to hide things
罪犯的惯用手法就是
where a decent person wouldn't look.
把东西♥藏♥到绅士不会查看的地方
You're not among criminals, Mister...
我们可不是罪犯 先生...
Inspector Mundi. Scotland Yard.
苏格兰场 蒙迪巡官
I have a warrant to search the premises,
我有搜查令 可以搜查这间屋子
and I'll need the workshop outside unlocked.
我需要你们打开外面那个工作坊
Frankie Mundi.
弗兰克·蒙迪
You're the one likes knocking suspects about.
你就是喜欢拷打嫌犯的那个
Even though they's as innocent as Christmas.
即使他们如白雪般清白
What do they do to set you off?
他们是怎么惹到你了吗
They call me "Frankie."
他们叫我"弗兰基"
We occupy three adjoining properties.
我们占有三栋相邻的建筑
This applies only to The Orphanage. Not to the workshop.
搜查令只包括孤儿院 不包含工作坊
Shall we speak apart?
借一步说话吧
Do you need me? We're all right.
要我一起吗 没事的
You're with the Special Detail hunting Maladie.
你跟特勤组一起追捕玛拉黛
Since you're here, I can assume you're no closer to finding her.
既然你在这 看来你离找到她还差得远呢
She disappeared from under the opera house,
她是从歌♥剧院地下室消失的
as did you.
你也是
I tried to stop her. I failed.
我想要阻止她 没能成功
I didn't much feel like talking about it.
我不太想聊这个
Or retrieving your gown.
也不想取回你的礼服吗
It got caught on something.
它被什么东西卡住了
Like Cinderella's shoe.
就像灰姑娘的水晶鞋
Please tell me you've been trying it on every girl in the kingdom
你该不会为了找出是谁
to see who it fits.
想让全国女孩都试穿吧
Do you often engage in public violence, Mrs. True?
特鲁夫人 你经常参与公共暴♥力♥事件吗
Would you give over violence?
你能别再拿暴♥力♥说事吗
She put her life at risk to save dozens of others.
为了救人 她不惜赌上性命
She handed you one of Maladie's gang.
她帮你抓住了玛拉黛的一名同伙
The great big rifleman.
那个拿步♥枪♥的大块头
And followed Maladie out, without surprise.
追着玛拉黛出去 真不令人意外
Or natural feminine restraint.
也没有普通女性的矜持
We have this from a reliable witness.
据一名可靠目击者所言
Would that be the man with his cock out?
是那个晃荡着鸡♥巴♥的男人
Probably.
也许吧
Is Lord Swann implying I'm in the gang?
斯旺勋爵暗示我跟他们是一伙的
With Bonfire Annie nearly settin' her hair ablaze?
"篝火安妮"可差点把她头发烧了
I prefer to talk to Mrs. True alone.
我想跟特鲁夫人单独谈谈
So would I.
我也想
Do you know... Mary Brighton?
你认识... 玛丽·布莱顿吗
Then how come you tried to save her?
那你为什么要救她
I suspected no one else would.
我猜除了我没人会救她
Is Mary like you? Violent?
玛丽跟你一样吗 爱惹是生非吗
Touched.
附魔之人
You don't want her to be.
你不会希望她是
Inspector, she is Touched, but I can assure you,
巡官 她是附魔人 但我可以向你保证
she is nothing like me. She's wonderful.
她跟我截然不同 她非常棒
How are you not wonderful? What's her "turn"?
你不也很棒吗 她的"转变"是什么
I thought you were after Maladie.
我以为你是在追捕玛拉黛
We all want Miss Brighton safe.
我们都希望布莱顿小姐平安无事
Work with us... Our men will find Maladie.
和我们合作… 我的人会找到玛拉黛
In Primrose's drawers?
在普丽姆罗丝的抽屉里吗
What is Mary's "turn"?
玛丽的"转变"是什么
Ladies, do not speak another word.
姑娘们 都别说话了
This loathsome charade is over.
这场装腔作势的闹剧也该收场了
Miss Bidlow. I'm here on a warrant,
毕德罗小姐 我有迪顿法官
signed by Judge Ditton...
签发的搜查令…
The commissioner of police was shocked to hear
警♥察♥局长对迪顿法官
that Judge Ditton had overstepped so egregiously.
做出如此越矩之事大为震惊
剧集 | 永不者(2021) | 导航列表