剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
这是对我的惩罚
This is my punishment.
我抛弃了默西亚的孩子
I abandoned the children of Mercia
这是上帝对这一错误的报复
and this is God's vengeance for that mistake.
上帝不会这样做 大人
God would not do that, Lord.
我们没有必要烧掉温切斯特
We do not have to burn Winchester!
我向你发誓 我会找到其他办法
I swear to you I will find another way.
你每次都能信守承诺吗 乌特雷德
And you always keep to your word, Uhtred.
我要混进去 找到这个西格泰格
I will get in, find this Sigtryggr and
怎么进去 我们把城墙修得固若金汤
How We built those walls never to be breached.
现在他们比我们要镇定得多
So far, they've been more steadfast than any of us.
父亲
Father!
乌特雷德
Uhtred
-你来这里做什么 -她人呢
-What are you doing here -Where is she
斯提奥拉在哪
Where is Stiorra
她在城里 但我们已想好计划营救她
She is within, but we have a plan to save her.
韦塞克斯的爱德华♥国♥王
King Edward of Wessex!
准备好
Make ready
韦塞克斯的爱德华♥国♥王
King Edward of Wessex!
我已经现身 你也出来吧
I have shown myself. Do the same.
到城门前 与我面对面
Approach the gate and meet me face to face!
我才不听丹麦人的命令
I will not take orders from a Dane.
让我们面对面谈一谈
Let us talk, eye to eye!
这场游戏我不玩
This is a game and I will not play.
让他投降 否则我就下令烧光他们
Tell him to surrender, or I will give the signal to burn them all.
把两个男孩带上来
Bring the boys.
国王大人
Lord King!
放下武器
Lower your weapons!
过来
Come!
到门口跟我们谈话
Talk to us at the gate!
快来
Come now!
你的儿子想见父亲
Your sons want to see their father!
大人 不要靠近城门
Lord, do not approach the gate.
把我的孩子还我 否则我会找到你的 挖了他们的眼
Give me my children, or I will find yours and take their eyes.
我没有孩子
I have no children.
也没有妻室
Nor a wife.
所以我比你强大
This is why I'm stronger than you.
把我的孩子还我
Give me my children!
我命令你
I command it.
如果你撤退 我还你一个儿子
I will give you one of your sons if you retreat.
你可以选一个
And you may choose which.
谁说句话
Someone speak.
我该怎么办
What do I do
要走王储吧
Request the aetheling.
如果我选其中一个 另一个怎么办
If I choose one child, what happens to the other...
是的 这是个艰难的抉择
It is a hard decision, yes.
但我想这是长远战术的一部分 试探你愿不愿意谈判
But I think it is part of a longer strategy to see if you will negotiate.
我仔细看过那人的眼神 他没有让步的意思
I... I have looked that man in the eye and he is not one to give ground.
你怎么看
What do you think
如果我们现在示弱 他一定会无比残忍♥
That if we show weakness now... he will make a show of cruelty.
我认为什么都不能说
I think say nothing.
能不能出钱收买♥♥他们
Can we pay him
他不想要白银 如果他要 早就掠夺了白银走了
He doesn't want silver. If he did, he would have taken it
他想毁掉我们 摧毁我们的精神
He wants to destroy us and destroy our spirit.
我做不到 我
I cannot do this. I can...
我 我做不到 我不能这样做
I can... I cannot... I cannot. I cannot do this.
要是你 你会怎么做
What would you do
跟他差不多
Much the same as him.
被彻底击溃
Be broken by it.
每个人都会的
Any man would.
在孩子中选一个 实在有违人性
It is unnatural to have to choose between your children.
我希望你选择斯提奥拉
I would want you to pick Stiorra.
如果落到我们头上 我有能力自卫
I could defend myself if it happened to us.
不会落到我们头上
It will not happen to us.
也不会落在国王头上
And it will not happen to the King.
你要去做愚蠢的事了吗
Are you going to do something foolish
你打算阻止我吗
Are you going stop me
那你该实际一些
Then you should be pragmatic...
选择嫡出的儿子 根本不必争议
and choose the son whose legitimacy is not in question.
我做不到 我不能放弃一个儿子 拯救另一个
I cannot. I cannot be the man to condemn one son over the other.
他一定有其他想要的东西
There must be something else he wants.
他想要我死
He wants me dead.
海斯顿这一点我很清楚
This much I know from Haesten.
他不会用你换我两个儿子 你对我价值没那么大 乌特雷德
He would not trade you for my sons. You... You are not that valuable to me, Uhtred.
的确
True.
但我对丹麦人有价值
But I do have a value to the Danes.
杀死号♥称"丹麦刽子手"的人 能赢得巨大的荣耀
To kill the man they call the Dane-Slayer would bring great reputation.
他或许会有兴趣
He might want that.
而且布瑞达怪我害她 被威尔士人奴役 她想报复我
And Brida will want revenge for her enslavement in Wealas.
让我主动献身吧 值得一试
Let me offer myself. It is worth trying.
那韦塞克斯又一次欠了你的债
Then Wessex would once again be in your debt.
假如你无法返回
And should you not return,
我会确保你的荣耀故事被世代流传
I will ensure they speak of your honor through the ages.
乌特雷德不会被遗忘
Uhtred will not be forgotten.
这计划很勇敢
This is a brave plan.
是什么计划
Which plan is that
他完全没有计划
He doesn't have a plan.
看表情就知道 他是编的
This is what he looks like when he's making it up.
你不是想跟他们单打独斗吧
You cannot hope to take them on single-handed
那你觉得他打算怎么办
What do you think he's doing, then
我推测你想为我们争取一些时间
I presume you're trying to get us some time.
如果你能拖住丹麦人 直到埃塞尔弗莱德夫人赶来
If you can delay the Danes until Lady Aethelflaed arrives,
她会说服爱德华坚持围城更久
she will persuade Edward to endure a longer siege.
我们可以等他们耗尽力量再攻城
You know that we can take back the town when they're depleted.
-这不是我的计划 埃尔德海姆 -说对了吧
-That is not my plan, Aldhelm. -Ha! Told you.
那你为什么提出这么危险的建议
Why else would you make such a dangerous offer
因为我相信我能结束这件事
Because I believe I can end this.
西格泰格
Sigtryggr!
给我现身
Show yourself!
我明明杀掉了他
But I killed him...
什么
What
我们
We...
我们曾想要杀死他
We have tried to kill him.
可他却出现了
And yet here he is...
像他们钉死的上帝一样 死而复生了
returned from the dead, like their nailed god.
而且我听说不是第一次
And not for the first time, I hear.
我通过他女儿知道了很多他的事
I have learned a lot about him from his daughter.
我们不会撤退的 西格泰格
We will not retreat, Sigtryggr!
这是我们给你的提议
Instead, we make you this offer.
把两个小孩都放出来
Send out both the children...
我会独自走进温切斯特
and I will walk into Winchester alone.
我为什么用金子换白银
And why would I exchange gold for silver
因为你能抓到撒克逊最优秀的勇士
Because you will have the Saxons' greatest warrior!
而且你知道我迟早会杀掉你
And because you know that, in time, I would kill you...
就像我杀死你的朋友和你的兄弟一样
as I have killed your friends and your brothers.
他是说谎吧
Is he lying
不是
No.
他女儿说的一点不假
What his daughter said is true.
只要他还活着 我们就征服不来这里
We cannot conquer this place while he lives.
继承人爱德华可以再生
Edward can make other heirs.
他可造不出第二个乌特雷德
He cannot make another Uhtred.
那或许我们该把他撕成碎片
Then perhaps we should tear him to pieces.
交换吧
Make the exchange.
我们给了他多少时间
How long do we give him
他需要多长就给多长
As long as he needs.
等时机到了我们自然知道
We'll know when the time comes.
两个儿子中间 你们的国王选不出
Your king could not choose between his sons.
所以呢
And so...
卫士 把囚犯带进来
Guards, bring in the prisoner!
他把他最伟大的战士交给我们 交换他们
He has given us his greatest warrior in their place!
带他到我这里来
Bring him to me.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表