剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
-You know about him -Indeed.
我害怕他被人夺走 或永远找不到
I fear he had been taken, or lost forever.
是乌特雷德带他来的吗
Did Uhtred bring him here
躲在伊盖尔斯堡也好过一路奔波
Apparently, even Aegelesburg is better than the road.
但沿途经历了不少险情
Had quite the adventure by all accounts.
我因此感激他
Then I thank him for it.
我知道你不喜欢他 但这次爱德华可能是正确的
I know you dislike him, but maybe Edward is right this time.
皮耶里格神父 有什么事没告诉我
Father Pyrlig, what have I not been told
有传闻说 你跟某人达成了条件
There is a rumor you have struck a bargain.
正是
Indeed.
-我不喜欢那人 -我不需要请示你
-I do not like the man. -I do not need your approval.
不过这或许是唯一的让步做法
But it may be the only compromise.
郡长会提出抗♥议♥ 但不要对他们太严厉
The Ealdormen will complain, but this time, do not treat them too harshly.
你会因此收获一些救赎
Then you will find some redemption.
-我也不需要救赎 -我的儿子 你需要
-I do not need redemption, either. -Oh, my son, you do.
因为你母亲犯下的罪过
If only for the sins of your mother.
-此人是谁 -他是埃索斯坦
-Who is this -He is Aethelstan.
他不能来这里
He cannot be here.
我知道你很难承认他
I know it is difficult for you to acknowledge him,
但我在想 某些威胁如今已经不在
but I wondered, now that certain threats are absent...
你和解的机会可能来了
perhaps the moment has come for you to be reconciled.
-母亲 我做不到 -求你
-Mother, I cannot. -Please.
他一直生活在谎言中 我们必须纠正它
He has lived a life of lies, and that must be righted.
我不该拆散你们 这是我深深悔恨的一件事
I was wrong to wrench you apart, and it's something that I deeply regret.
我以为我当年这样做 保护了你和韦塞克斯
I thought my past actions were protecting you and Wessex,
我就以主的名义这样做了
that I acted in the name of God.
但主在你心中埋下了爱 让你爱你第一任妻子和这个孩子
But God put love in your heart, for your first wife and this child.
我不该忽视这一点
And I should not have ignored that.
所以我请求你的原谅
So, I ask for your forgiveness...
也请他原谅
and his.
他需要你的保护
He needs your protection.
让他回他的藏身之处
Place him back to where he was concealed.
翠夫芬瑙
霍利韦尔
威尔士
国王
My King.
-你已做出选择了吗 -我接受
-Have you made your choice -I will accept.
但我要以自己的想法统治
If I can rule as my own man.
我从未想过控制默西亚 只希望它和平
I've never wanted to control Mercia. Only see it at peace.
那最好 我们想到一处了
Good, then we are of one mind.
我终于与贝班堡的乌特雷德 达成了条件
At long last, I strike a bargain with Uhtred of Bebbanburg.
那已经是我另一段人生 是的 我们的条件已达成
That is a name from another life, but yes, for now, we strike a bargain.
侍卫
Guards!
肯瑞克 命你的人退下
Cenric, stand down your men.
夫人 我不可以 国王不准
Lady, I cannot. The King forbids it.
他们告诉我 我女儿的遗体在此
I am told this is where my daughter's body is.
是你的国王引我们来此
This is where your King has led us.
肯瑞克 求你 看在阿尔弗雷德份上 开门 让你的部下退下
Cenric, please, in the name of Alfred, open the gates and stand down your men.
开门
Open the gates!
我最亲爱的女儿 你回家了
Oh, my dearest girl, you've come home.
埃尔芙温死了
Aelfwynn is dead.
不 孩子
No, child.
发生了奇迹 你完全想错了
A miracle has occurred and you are mistaken in your heartbreak.
妈妈
Mama
今夜让我们一起 敬伊迪丝 感谢她 没毒死埃尔芙温小姐
This night together! Oh, oh! Eh, eh! To Eadith, for not killing the Lady Aelfwynn.
-敬伊迪丝 -对
-To Eadith! -Yes!
你弟弟重建了和平 百姓有了口粮
Your brother has restored peace, the people are being fed,
疫病也已过去
and the fever passes.
敬西特里克和埃塞尔弗莱德 还有小乌特雷德
To Sihtric and Aethelflaed and Young Uhtred, too.
祝他们安全返回
May they return safely.
但如果他们回来时 麦芽酒还有剩
But if there's ale still left when they get here,
那我们就太不称职了
then we have let ourselves down.
现在大家都在期待新的城主
Mostly, everyone now looks forward to the new Lord.
是谁
Who is that to be
他请乌特雷德来担当
He has asked Uhtred.
敬肥沃土地 敬满袋白银 敬满屋美女
To the lands, to the silver and to the women!
敬默西亚的乌特雷德
To Uhtred of Mercia!
敬默西亚的乌特雷德
Uhtred of Mercia!
-他终于能发点钱给我们了 -我持怀疑态度
-Finally, he can pay us some money! -I very much doubt it.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表