剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
Steapa is dead.
-不可能 -是真的
-No. -Yes.
他从我们小时候起 就像棵伟岸的橡树伴随左右
The man who has stood since our childhood like a giant oak.
他伴随我们的父亲 如今辅佐我们
He stood with our father, then with us.
现在他在你发动的战斗中倒下
Now he's been taken in a battle of your making,
为你和你丈夫的野心牺牲
sacrificed for your husband's ambition and for yours.
不 我没有野心
No, I have no ambition.
你渴望所有人都爱你
You seek to be loved by all...
希望你的英勇被史书♥记♥载 不管多少人因此流血
chronicled for your bravery, no matter if it costs the blood of men.
-并不是这样 -就是这样
-That is not true. -Yes, it is.
你选择默西亚 背弃了阿尔弗雷德的王国
You've chosen Mercia over the kingdom of Alfred.
我建议你很长一段时间别回南方
I suggest you do not return south for a long time.
你不该把我赶出温切斯特
You should not exile me from Winchester.
恐怕那里已经不欢迎你了 夫人
I fear you would not be welcome there, Lady.
这些将士的遗孀们不会轻易原谅你
The widows of these men will not forgive you easily.
当然 你可能会在这里受到崇拜
Still, you may receive adoration in this place.
也许能算做补偿
It may be some compensation.
我做这一切只是因为 热爱自己的祖国
None of this was done for anything but love of my country!
离开这里吧 国王大人
Come away from this place, Lord King.
他们让我显得愚蠢无比
I have been made to look a fool...
把战利品都给了威尔士 我无法奖赏我的将士
unable to reward my own men, paying tribute to the Welsh.
我一定会纠正这一谬误
This will be made right.
他给自己做缩头乌龟找了什么借口
What excuses did he make for his cowardice
他想避免自己的手下流血牺牲
He wanted to avoid bloodshed for his men.
结果却引起更多流血
Which created more bloodshed.
-我要跟他理论 -不要 至少现在不合适
-I have to speak with him. -No! At least not now.
丹麦人被打败了 让我们享受一下和平吧
The Danes are defeated. Let us just enjoy the peace...
哪怕只有一夜
just for one night.
我会听你的
I will do as you ask...
哪怕只有一夜
just for one night.
我们走吧 趁现在一片混乱
Let us go, take advantage of the chaos.
-他会以为你死在了战场上 -不 我刚才拼死作战
-He can believe you died in battle. -No. I have half killed myself fighting.
我会找到他 乞求他
I will find him and I will beg him.
他绝不会原谅我们做的一切 我们完了 弟弟
He will never forgive us for what we have done. It is over for us, brother.
都让开 让开 都让路
Clear a path! Move! Stand aside!
埃塞尔雷德大人受伤了 快找医者来
Lord Aethelred is wounded. Fetch a healer!
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表