剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
But to keep safe the people that you love.
她说 正因为如此 当其他人倒下 你依然有力量站起
She said that is why you will always have the strength to stand up when others fall
当身边的人都说希望已破灭 你还能继续坚持
and to go on when those around you say it is hopeless.
这也是这些人为什么爱你
It is why these men love you...
你走到哪 他们都会跟着你
and will follow you wherever you go.
我也会追随你
As will I.
伊盖尔斯堡
艾尔斯伯里
默西亚王国
克里奥达
Creoda.
埃塞尔弗莱德夫人
Lady Aethelflaed.
这里还剩多少人
How many remain here
国王在哪里
Where is the king
我们会给你们找到食物
We will find you food.
寻找幸存者 把他们带到这里
Search for survivors and bring them here.
我们不该在这耽搁 丹麦人还会回来
We should not delay here. The Danes could return.
我知道
I know.
我召集了默西亚民兵
I have summoned the Mercian fyrds.
他们在向泰腾霍尔行军
They are marching to Tettenhall.
克努特会为这场流血付出代价
Cnut will pay for this bloodshed.
我丈夫很重视忠诚
My husband valued loyalty.
我也很忠诚
I have been loyal.
-至少我记忆中是这样 -但他也很实际
-At least as far as I can remember. -But he was also practical.
如果他看到一个人做了错误的决定
If he saw a person make the wrong decision...
他会亲自纠正它
he took action to correct it.
爱德华对韦塞克斯的统治很弱
Edward's rule in Wessex is vulnerable...
默西亚被它的国王丢下 无人守护
and Mercia has been left undefended by its king.
韦塞克斯需要我们的保护
Wessex needs our protection...
和所有基♥督♥教盟友的支持
and the support of all our Christian allies.
你要把这则消息 告知威尔士国王 海威尔
You will take a message to the Welsh king, Hywel.
夫人 你是爱德华的亲人
Lady, you are Edward's kin.
- 如果我违背他 他会把我吊死在集市里 - 我知道我提的要求
-If I disobey him, he will string me up in the marketplace -I know what I ask.
可是你向上帝起过誓 神父
But you have sworn an oath to God, Father.
如果因为恐惧凡人的报复 就违背你的良心
What use is your mortal life if you disobey your conscience
你活在人世还有什么用处
for fear of man's vengeance
你我必须保护我们的信仰 皮耶里格神父
You and I must protect the faith, Father Pyrlig.
埃塞尔弗莱德在等待军队支援
Aethelflaed is expecting an army.
我们必须给她送去
We must deliver one.
所以埃塞尔弗莱德夫人返回了默西亚
So, the Lady Aethelflaed has returned to Mercia.
你说只有她自己吗
Do you think she's alone
如果她去了 撒克逊人应该也会紧随其后
If she is, the rest of the Saxons will not be far behind.
抓住她 他们都会落入我们手中
Take her and they are in our power.
找到埃塞尔弗莱德 把她带来见我
You will find Aethelflaed and you will bring her to me.
有骑兵
Horsemen
- 快去叫醒埃塞尔弗莱德夫人 -遵命大人
-Wake the Lady Aethelflaed now. -Lord.
乌特雷德
Uhtred
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here
你们俩 把几个男孩抱下马
You two, get those boys off the horses.
你为什么不在贝班堡
Why are you not at Bebbanburg
出什么事了
What happened
守卫在哪
Where are the guards
我们只有这些人 乌特雷德 这些男孩是谁
You see all we have. Uhtred, who are those boys
没有守卫 你不该来这里
You should not be here without a guard.
我该去哪 给爱德华装饰皇宫吗
Where should I be Decorating Edward's palace
我的家在默西亚
My place is in Mercia
你做了什么 乌特雷德
What have you done, Uhtred
他们是克努特的后裔
They are Cnut's heirs.
克努特听说后 一定会来找你
Then Cnut will hear of this and he will come for you.
所以你应该把他们送到你的军队里
So, you must get the boys to your armies.
军队在哪
Where are they
埃塞尔雷德带兵去了东安格利亚
Aethelred is in East Anglia with his men.
我下令默西亚的民兵去泰腾霍尔
I have ordered the Mercian fyrd to Tettenhall,
我相信爱德华会去那里接应 然后我们跟克努特一战
and I believe Edward will meet us there, then we will summon Cnut to fight.
所以你让自己以身涉险
So, you've put yourself in danger.
我不知道埃塞尔雷德会不会来 我只能逼爱德华出手
I do not know if Aethelred is coming and I had to force Edward's hand.
你不该无人保护地来到这 菲南
You should not be here undefended. Finan.
-大人 -天一亮我们就走
-Lord. -We leave at first light.
埃尔德海姆 让幸存者做好准备
Aldhelm, prepare the survivors.
天明后 我们向泰腾霍尔行进
We march to Tettenhall at dawn.
每个人都要轮流站岗
Every man must be put to watch.
全体就位
Positions.
所有人都到城墙上去
Every man to the ramparts
乌特雷德 在贝班堡发生了什么
Uhtred, what happened at Bebbanburg
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表