剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我是乌特雷德之子乌特雷德
I am Uhtred, son of Uhtred.
我耐心地等待了许多年
After many long and patient years,
我挥师北上 夺回我生而继承的权利
I have journeyed north to take back my birthright.
-所以贝班堡的守卫弱了 -现在是的
-So, Bebbanburg's weakened. -For now.
我跟儿子重新聚首 开始逐渐产生感情
I have reunited with my son and we have begun to forge a bond.
乌特雷德 看这两位僧侣
Uhtred, you see these two monks
- 他们要去贝班堡 跟上他们 - 我会努力照你说的去做
-They're leaving for Bebbanburg.Follow them. -I will try and do as you need.
我的毕生挚友贝奥卡 加入了我们这场任务
And my life-long friend Beocca has joined us on this mission.
你来教我怎样做个好父亲
You came to help me be a better father.
有这个原因
Well, there is that.
在默西亚
In Mercia,
埃塞尔雷德大人的军事将领耶德沃夫 找到一位盟友
Lord Aethelred's military commander Eardwulf has sought an alliance.
我听说有个丹麦人愿意为钱 背叛他的族人
I heard there was a Dane willing to betray his kinsfolk for money.
或许我们的确注定要合作
Perhaps we are fated to work together...
舔腚人♥大♥人
Lord Arse-licker.
埃塞尔雷德离开他的军事要塞 伊盖尔斯堡 无人把守 岌岌可危
Aethelred has now left his stronghold Aegelesburg undefended and vulnerable.
韦塞克斯方面 各方施压逼爱德华♥国♥王介入
In Wessex, pressure mounts on King Edward to intervene.
-爱德华 你绝不能拖延 -够了
-Edward, you must not delay. -Enough
此次侮辱之举如何回应 何时回应 我自会抉择
I will decide how to respond to this affront and when
撒克逊人人心惶惶之际
And while the Saxons are in turmoil...
快上
Go, go, go
我与兄弟已与贝班堡近在咫尺
...my men and I have Bebbanburg within our grasp.
但前方的状况让我们措手不及
But we aren't prepared for what lies ahead.
你失去了一切
You have lost everything...
奥斯伯特
Osbert.
把弓放下
Put down the bow.
命运决定一切
Destiny is all.
我父亲不够强 所以引来了你 也引来了我
My father's weakness drew you here as it drew me.
他守不住自己的土地 所以我帮他一了百了
He could not hold his lands, so I have put him out of his misery.
让你的人到墙边去
Your men, to the wall.
去吧 做好准备
Go. Be ready.
快走
Move
要有信仰 你父亲战胜过更大的困难
Have faith. Your father has escaped worse than this.
我年幼时 你父亲盗走了我的土地
Your father stole these lands from me, when I was a boy
然后他任由苏格兰人蹂躏它们
And he allowed the Scots to ravage them
你希望人们称呼你贝班堡真正的主人
If you want men to call you the true lord of Bebbanburg...
你要争取
earn it
像男人一样下来跟我一战
Come down and fight me like a man
我坐拥堡垒
I hold the fortress
没有与你作战的需要
I have no need to fight you.
威特加 大人
Wihtgar Lord
你不认识我 我是你父亲的神父
You do not know me. I was your father's priest.
我了解他的过人之处与缺点
I knew his strength and his flaws.
这段仇恨是他一手造成
This enmity was of his making
你已经结束了它
You have settled that
现在我们握手言和吧
Now let us make peace.
你们是堂兄弟 我们可以重新开始
You are cousins Let this be a new beginning.
联手对付你们共同的敌人
Unite against your common foe.
团结起来 你们能打败苏格兰人
Together, you can defeat the Scots,
保卫你们的土地 为了你们的孩子
secure your land, for the sake of your children.
为了所有的撒克逊人
For all Saxons.
你在温彻斯特待了太久 神父
You have spent too long in Winchester, priest.
你已经忘记北方的立场 我们并不渴望和平
And you have forgotten the north. We do not seek peace.
你才是这里的陌生人 乌特雷德拉格纳森
You are a stranger here, Uhtred Ragnarson.
但我比我父亲有智慧
But I am wiser than my father.
我不会留着对手一条命 让他挑战我的继承权
I will not leave a rival alive to challenge my birthright...
以及我的血统
or my bloodline.
我会杀掉你 乌特雷德
I will kill you, Uhtred.
不过首先
But first...
-你要看着你的儿子死去 -不要
-you will watch the death of your boy. -No
跟着你送死的蠢人也要先死
And all the fools who followed you to your doom.
不要 菲南 把剑放下
Don't Finan, drop your swords
快
Now
今天是你的末日 乌特雷德
This is the end, Uhtred.
你的名字将被遗忘
Your name will be forgotten.
乌特雷德
Uhtred...
贝奥卡
Beocca
不
No
贝奥卡
Beocca
撤回船上
Make for the ship
他们是从海门而来 把船毁掉
They came from the sea gate. Destroy their ship
威特加往墙那边去了 他们要把船沉掉
Wihtgar's gone to the walls They'll try to sink the ship
大人
Lord
不 大人 不可以
No, Lord No
你不能带上他 你再不走 兄弟们都会没命
You cannot take him All the men will die if you do not go now.
乌特雷德 我求你
Uhtred, please
当心
Watch out
大人 我们必须走了 大人 他已经死了 快走吧
Lord, we must go Lord, he's gone Come on
瞄准他们的船
Aim for their ship
把船解开 奥斯佛斯 把船解开
Untie the ship Osferth, untie the ship
放
Release
我们得赶快离开
We need to leave soon
快上船
Get in the boat
我们得快点逃走
We need to get away
奥斯佛斯 赶快舀水 乌特雷德在哪
Osferth, start bailing Where is Uhtred
-他们在那边 -我们必须马上走
-They're over there -We need to go now
快出发
Get going
-走 -上船
-Go -Get in the boat
大人 我们没有时间了
Lord We don't have time
乌特雷德 快点 他们想把船打沉
Uhtred, hurry They'll try to sink the bastard boat
-父亲 快走 -准备划船
-Come on, Father -Ready the oars
-慢点 -用力划
-Easy -Pull
要不要追上去
Do we follow them
不必
No. He has failed.
他已经战败
He has failed.
他活不过今夜的
He will not last the night.
用力划
Pull
用力划
Pull
用力划
Pull
用力划
Pull
用力划
Pull
用力划
Pull
根据伯纳德康沃尔所著小说改编
温坦希斯特
温切斯特
韦塞克斯王国
如果我们这样往前攻
If we move forward with this,
面对克努特的大军 还有一线机会
we stand a chance against Cnut's army.
皮耶里格神父 有默西亚的消息吗 克努特进入韦塞克斯了吗
Father Pyrlig, you have news from Mercia Does Cnut march on Wessex
克努特刚刚离开伊盖尔斯堡 在泰姆沃希格附近扎营
Cnut has left Aegelesburg and is camped near Tameworthig.
埃塞尔雷德呢 知不知道他去了哪里
And Aethelred Do we know where he has gone
埃塞尔雷德突入了丹麦之地 在东安格利亚攻城略地
Aethelred has ridden into Daneland and ravages East Anglia.
他留下一片无人把守的国土
He has left his lands undefended
任由克努特打破了和平 他的野心已几近疯狂
and allowed Cnut to shatter the peace. His ambition is madness.
不断有默西亚的基♥督♥徒牺牲
And Christian men and women in Mercia are dying for it.
埃塞尔雷德走后 他们期待你的支援 国王大人
With Aethelred gone, they expect your aid, Lord King.
克努特在泰姆沃希格扎营 不是为了掠夺
Cnut has not set a camp at Tameworthig to pillage.
他比我想象中聪明
He's cleverer than we imagined.
这些年来 他看着我们 在韦塞克斯修建城池
For years, he has watched us building burhs in Wessex.
这次的攻击意在挑衅 为把我们引到开阔地带
This assault is a provocation to draw us out into the open
克努特选择了这个便于作战的地方
and Cnut has chosen the place where he means to fight.
泰姆沃希格附近有高地
There is high ground near Tameworthig.
他原地等候 如果我们自投罗网 他就会把我们一网打尽
If he waits there and we come to him, he will defeat us.
我们必须与他开战 国王大人
We must fight him, Lord King.
-默西亚已经一片火海 -那是埃塞尔雷德的责任
-Mercia burns like a lighted fart. -That is Aethelred's responsibility.
国王大人
Lord King.
我们已经拖延了太久 你几时出兵
We have delayed too long already. When do you ride
我的子民在受苦 爱德华 他们曾多次与韦塞克斯并肩作战
My people suffer, Edward, men who fought alongside Wessex many times.
我知道
I know it
可你无异于要韦塞克斯派出十个儿子 去救默西亚的十个儿子
But you ask me to risk ten sons of Wessex to save ten sons of Mercia.
这些可是我的子民
These are my people.
克努特掌控战局的情况下 我不会送他们去挨刀子
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表