剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
Our game is not finished.
-你在胡扯吗 -没有 我找过间谍 消息是真的
-Are you talking horseshit -No. I met a spy and the news is true.
他已经够自大的
The man is inflated enough
-你还吹捧他 -我只是想让他开心而已
-without you encouraging him. -I'm trying to keep him happy.
你也一样 他这么猴急 快跟他睡好了
As should you. Just hump the desperate bastard.
我跟他睡了 他就会失去兴趣
I hump him and he loses interest.
我们要想继续下去 就不能打完所有的牌
If we want all this to continue, then we must not overplay our hand.
你想两手空空地回去 受尽嘲讽吗
Do you want to return to being landless and ridiculed
-如果不相信我 你去跟他睡 -我试过 他没有上钩
-You hump him, if you do not believe me. -I tried. He did not bite.
能不能快些 塞伯
Will you hurry, Sable!
啊 僧侣
Ah, the monks.
我给你们拿白银 你们马上启程去诺桑比亚王国
I'll fetch your silver. You leave for Northumbria immediately.
圣奥斯瓦德的心脏 为一件死人的内脏跑那么远
St. Oswald's heart Bloody long way to go for a piece of dried offal.
还好沿途有几家酒馆可以停留
Still, a few taverns to stop at along the way.
诺桑比亚王国又破又烂 简直是浪费时间
Northumbria's a piss-hole place to waste a journey on.
-你跟舔腚人见面了 -是的
-Did you meet this Arse-Licker -I did.
你们奔赴爱尔兰的消息会传开
Word will spread that you leave for Irland.
他相信你吗
And he believed you
他急于向主人邀功 人会相信自己想听的内容
He wants to kiss his master's backside. He believes what he wants to hear.
等他们一转身 我们就攻击默西亚
Then we shall attack Mercia, while their backs are turned.
我们拂晓向河口行船 朝上游去
We sail to the estuary before dawn, head upstream
船之间保持距离 躲开探子
and keep the boats apart to avoid any scouts.
等到了默西亚 我们兵分两路 攻击伊盖尔斯堡
When we reach Mercia, we assault Aegelesburg in two bands
我要杀掉他们的小主人
and I will kill their little Lord.
不敢去韦塞克斯攻打小国王吗
Too timid to attack the boy king in Wessex
韦塞克斯的少年国王在修防御工事
The boy king in Wessex has been building defenses.
默西亚的蠢人却在听自己的下♥体♥指挥
And the fool in Mercia has been following his cock.
杀掉埃塞尔雷德 韦塞克斯出于道义 必然出手相助
We kill Aethelred, Wessex is honor-bound to come to Mercia's aid.
我们把爱德华从墙里引诱出来
We lure out Edward from behind his walls...
用我们擅长的方式战斗 夺取我们的国家
and fight on our terms and take the country.
无数前人都失败了
As so many others have failed to do.
你是怎么驯服她的
What did you do to tame her
我尊重她 给她爱
I treated her with respect and gave her love.
杀掉她爱的男人之后
After you slaughtered the man she cared for.
我同情这贱♥人♥
I pity the bitch.
别给我杀你的理由
Do not give me a reason to kill you.
我的朋友
My friend.
好的
All right.
请进
Yes.
我听说乌特雷德在楼下 你约了他吗
I hear Uhtred is downstairs. Were you expecting him
乌特雷德没有 我以为他夏天才来
Uhtred No, not until summer.
你确定是他吗
Are you sure it's him
根据见习修女的反应 我可以确定是他
From the reaction of the novices, I'm fairly certain.
贝奥卡希尔德
Beocca! Hild!
你太引人瞩目了
You have made quite an impression.
而你完全没变
And you have not changed.
他变了 你还在创作他的大作吗
He has. Are you still writing this great work
圣库斯伯特变幻莫测 我每天都在寻找他
St. Cuthbert is capricious. He eludes me daily.
大♥师♥喜欢慢慢来
A master takes his time.
-你似乎带了好消息 -是的
-You look like a man with good news. -I am.
我们得坐下来喝着酒谈
And we will need to sit for it and we will need wine.
果然没有白等
It is indeed worth waiting for.
埃尔弗里克终于要受到清算了
Aelfric will finally see a reckoning.
对 没有比他更该受罚的人
Yes, never has a man deserved it more.
现在他势单力薄 又孤军奋战
He is now weakened and without allies.
-他没有继承人协助吗 -有一个儿子
-Has he no heir to assist him -He did.
但继承人威特加遭到驱逐
A son... but the heir Wihtgar was banished.
-去年死在了南部海上 -你可以把他饿出来
-He died last summer in the southern sea. -You can starve him out.
把堡垒团团围住
Surround the fortress.
你有什么计划
What was your plan
我的计划是请你们加入
My plan is that you join us...
你们两位
both of you.
我能战斗的岁月已经过去 乌特雷德
Oh, I think my fighting days are over, Uhtred.
那你呢
You, then
-你不需要一个老头子 -贝奥卡 你不老
-You don't want an old man. -Beocca, you're not old.
你悼念塞拉太久了 她一定不希望你过得悲伤
And you have mourned Thyra long enough. She would not want this sadness for you.
放下过去 跟我返回贝班堡吧
Throw it off and return to Bebbanburg with me.
我做不到
I cannot.
没有了我 修女的圣餐会就无人主持
Without me, the nuns would have no one to minister the sacraments.
圣库斯伯特的一生还等着我去写
And the life of St. Cuthbert will not write itself.
你攻下堡垒 等我完成了写作就去找你
Take the fortress. I will join you, when the hard work is done.
到时我会设宴款待你
Then we will hold a feast there in your honor.
你早该回去 乌特雷德
You deserve to go back, Uhtred.
对 给你的家人一个该有的归所
Yes, to restore your family to their rightful place.
我想建设一个家 让我的孩子有家可回
I want to make a home for my children to return to.
-你的孩子们还好吗 -斯提奥拉成长得很好
-Are they well Your children -Stiorra thrives.
她住在埃塞尔弗莱德的一处产业
She lives at Aethelflaed's estate.
儿子我没见过 在阿尔弗雷德影响下 他做了神职
My son, I do not see. Alfred's influence has made him holy.
韦塞克斯有什么消息
What news of Wessex
韦塞克斯建设得很好
Wessex... thrives.
防丹麦人的阵线在加固
Defenses are being strengthened against the Danes.
爱德华的儿子会走路了
Edward's son is now walking.
国王的妻子被加冕为王后
The King's wife is to be crowned a queen.
遗孀埃尔斯威丝还在世 现在就立皇后很不正常
It is unusual to honor the girl, whilst the widow Aelswith lives,
甚至可以说反常
to say the least.
但埃尔弗莱德有个雄心勃勃的父亲
But Aelflaed has an ambitious father.
是的 埃塞尔海姆大人很有野心
Yes, Lord Aethelhelm is ambitious.
可是 面对这样野心勃勃的长者 爱德华♥国♥王就全盘接受吗
But King Edward just accepts this ambition from an Ealdorman
这样说吧 他父王不在 感觉他还是势力单薄
Let's just say we feel his father's absence.
继续祈祷吧 没什么可担忧的
Finish your prayers. It is nothing of concern.
瞧你迈着肥胖的步子 朋友
Walking like a fat man, friend.
因为我的睾丸太大了 乌特雷德
It is my massive balls, Uhtred.
吃了太多宫廷佳肴 而且每天躺着不动
Too much palace food and sitting on your backside.
-或许吧 我作战比从前少多了 -接下来会有仗可打
-Perhaps. I fight less than I did. -There will be fighting yet.
你掌握了什么新消息吗 乌特雷德大人
Do you know something we do not, Lord Uhtred
国王大人 史迪亚帕
Lord King. Steapa.
我只知道丹麦人不喜欢和平
I only know that Danes do not like peace.
克努特去爱尔兰救援表亲 你听说了吗
Did you hear Cnut is now heading to Irland to rescue a cousin
没有 我听说他从家乡带了儿子出来
No. I heard he has brought his sons over from his homeland,
说明他有野心征服这边
which means he has ambition here.
你来温切斯特有什么事
And what brings you to Winchester
来给你一项提议
I'm here to make you an offer.
我能帮你实现你父亲的梦想 统一各国
I can help you fulfill your father's dream of a united land...
只要你给我派兵 助我夺回贝班堡
if you give me men to retake Bebbanburg.
乌特雷德拉格纳森竟然会谈判了
Is Uhtred Ragnarson trying to negotiate
这主意确实不错
It is a good idea.
如果该死的苏格兰人入侵 兵力必然庞大
If the bastard Scots are making incursions,they will return in number.
他攻下堡垒 从而成为 诺桑比亚王国的立足之地
He takes the fortress. It becomes your foothold in Northumbria.
我夺取诺桑比亚王国 统一四大王国
I take Northumbria and I unite the four kingdoms.
攻克东安格利亚便是小菜一碟
Small matter of conquering East Anglia,
但那里只有些牛羊 和一些牛羊般的人
but that is mainly cattle and people that look like cattle.
你父亲知道做得到 统一为一国 一个国王
Your father knew it could be done, one country, one king.
你从几时起开始关心 我父亲的愿景 乌特雷德
Since when have you cared for my father's vision, Uhtred
大概因为这跟他想要的结果一致
Since it coincided with what he wants, by the sound of it.
这样我们双方都获益
It works for the both of us.
除非你希望苏格兰人拿下这座堡垒 从那里攻打你
Unless you want the Scots to gain a stronghold to attack you from
我能牵制住他们 埃尔弗里克可守不住
Aelfric cannot hold them off like I can.
我控制这座堡垒 你则能掌控全国
I control the fortress. You control the country.
给我一百人 我只要一周时间
Give me 100 men, it will take a week.
给我二百人 我一天就能拿下
Two hundred, I can take it in a day--
这样的确可以实现野心
It would certainly fulfill an ambition.
可是考虑到南部依然有丹麦人为祸
But given the ongoing threat from the Danes here in the south,
为了一桩家族宿怨
is it wise to distract ourselves...
分兵去寒冷的北方 这样明智吗
gallop to the frozen north for what is, in essence, a family feud
乌特雷德帮韦塞克斯 分担了许多丹麦人的威胁
Uhtred has done much to distract the Danes from Wessex.
是的 我们都十分感激他的效劳
Yes and we are all very grateful for his service.
然而他宣誓效忠直至国王即位
But surely his oath was to see the King on the throne.
他的职责已经完成
A duty that is now performed.
你到底想说什么 埃塞尔海姆大人
What is the point you are making, Lord Aethelhelm
我只想说 我们双方两不相欠
I'm merely saying that there is no debt on either side.
-两不相欠 -乌特雷德大人可以
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表