剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我是乌特雷德之子乌特雷德
I am Uhtred, son of Uhtred.
在威尔士 海威尔国王 与罗德利兄弟认为
In Wealas, King Hywel and his brother Rhodri believe victory
泰腾霍尔之役的大胜带来了和平
at Tettenhall has brought peace.
我要踏上朝圣之旅 我不在期间 你可以进驻城♥堡♥称王
I'm going on a pilgrimage and you can rule from the fortress in my absence.
但新来的丹麦勇士 利用了布瑞达对撒克逊人的仇恨
But a new Dane warrior will harness Brida's fury against the Saxons.
-我不认识你 -克努特的表弟 爱尔兰的西格泰格
-I do not know you. -Cnut's cousin. Sigtryggr of Irland.
你怀的是克努特的孩子 还是威尔士人的
It is Cnut's babe you carry, or that of a Welshman
我返回伊盖尔斯堡 公开了耶德沃夫的叛变行径
I have returned to Aegelesburg with the truth of Eardwulf's treachery.
耶德沃夫承认杀害了埃塞尔雷德大人 他已逃离默西亚
Eardwulf has confessed to the murder of Lord Aethelred and he has fled Mercia.
在亲埃塞尔弗莱德派的帮助下
Thanks to the kindness of those loyal to her,
埃塞尔弗莱德与女儿得以重聚
Aethelflaed has been reunited with her daughter.
发生了奇迹 你完全想错了
A miracle has occurred and you are mistaken in your heartbreak.
我希望我对埃塞尔弗莱德的爱 终于可以公开
I hope that my love for Aethelflaed will be allowed to flourish.
我只想在你身边安稳度日 在安全的地方抚养女儿
To live in peace by your side, to raise my daughter in safety,
没有比这更幸福的了
nothing would bring me greater happiness.
然而由于王位空缺
Yet, with an empty throne...
大家冷静
Calm yourselves!
默西亚依然动荡不安
...Mercia remains in turmoil.
爱德华愈加铁石心肠 对亲生子也不例外
Edward's heart hardens further, even against his own son.
-他是埃索斯坦 -他不能来这里
-He is Aethelstan. -He cannot be here.
一个意想不到的提议改变了我的命运
And my fate has changed with an unexpected offer.
如果我想安排某人统治此地 一个能构建和平之路的人
If I place someone to rule here who might forge a path to peace,
我在想 这个人是不是应该是你
I wondered if that person should be you.
敬默西亚的乌特雷德
To Uhtred of Mercia!
默西亚的乌特雷德
Uhtred of Mercia!
命运决定一切
Destiny is all!
兰加道克
兰加多格
威尔士
上吧
Go.
丹麦人 有丹麦人
Danes! Danes!
根据伯纳德康沃尔所著小说改编
烧了它
Burn it.
东西都收拾妥当
We have everything gathered.
走吧
Move!
回堡垒去
Back to the fort.
伊盖尔斯堡
艾尔斯伯里
默西亚王国
出去视察你的王国了 乌特雷德大人
Out surveying your kingdom, Lord Uhtred
-我不想与你争论 -那就不要接受
-I do not wish to argue. -Then do not go through with this.
你来治理默西亚不合适
You are not the right person to rule Mercia.
你为什么这么肯定
How can you be certain
你生性鲁莽狂放 治国全凭性情和直觉
You are wild and impetuous, ruled by your heart and instinct.
我爱你这些特质
And these are all things I love about you.
然而默西亚现今不需要这样的君王
But it is not what Mercia requires of a ruler right now.
它需要一位身份服众 八面玲珑的人选
It needs someone considered and diplomatic
去重建王国 结成地位平等的联盟
who can rebuild the kingdom and forge alliances that are equal.
如果需要 我也做得到八面玲珑
I can be diplomatic when it is required.
默西亚需要自己的君主 而不是韦塞克斯强加的暴君
Mercia needs a ruler who is not a tyrant, imposed by Wessex.
如果爱德华指定你 做默西亚的君主和守护者
That is how it will appear if you are Edward's choice
必然会留下这样的印象
to be Lord and Protector of Mercia.
目前我们只能为默西亚做到这些
This is the best we can do for Mercia right now.
换一位君王或许与你不睦
Another Lord may not feel as well disposed to you.
你有被放逐的风险
You could be banished.
确实如此
That is true.
然而你宁愿被放逐 也不要我即位
And still, you would prefer it than I take the throne
对我最有利的君主 或是对默西亚最有利的君主
If you are asking me to choose between a Lord who is best for me
让我选的话 我会选对默西亚最有利的
or one who is best for Mercia, I will choose one who is best for Mercia.
默西亚的需求高于我自己
Mercia's needs are greater than mine.
-我肯接受完全是为你 -我知道
-I did this for you. -I know.
为了你和埃尔芙温能安全
So that you and Aelfwynn would be safe.
做了默西亚的君主 我就可以保护你
If I am ruler of Mercia, I can protect you.
你为我做的一切 我感激不尽 乌特雷德
I appreciate all you have done for us, Uhtred.
但这不能改变我的看法
But it does not change my conviction
默西亚需要一位 不受韦塞克斯支配的君主
that Mercia needs a ruler who is independent of Wessex.
-抱歉 我可以稍后再来 -我正要走 神父
-Apologies, I can return if you wish. -I was just leaving, Father.
我知道你会做出正确选择
I know you will do what is right.
-什么事这么重要 -我想讨论一下你洗礼的事
-What is so important -I wanted to discuss your baptism.
律令规定 默西亚大人 必须是基♥督♥教♥徒♥
The Lord of Mercia must be Christian. It is written.
贝奥卡神父为我洗礼过两次
I have been baptized by Father Beocca. Twice.
那已经是许多年前
That was many years ago,
洗礼后你的生活方式 并不符合基♥督♥教义
and the life you've lived since has not been very Christian,
所以 一些郡长希望 亲眼见证你的洗礼
so, some of the Ealdormen wish to witness your baptism in person.
我的证言还不够吗
Is my word not enough
既然有人♥质♥疑 何不亲自证明给郡长们看
If there are doubts, why not give the Ealdormen the proof they require
不过是再次邀请主进入你的心灵
Is the prospect of inviting God into your heart again
有那么可怕吗 你宁愿放弃成为
really so abhorrent that you are willing to give up
-默西亚统治者的机会 -不是
-No. -...the opportunity to be ruler of Mercia.
-好吧 -这样能化解一切质疑
-Fine! -Resolve all of this
我愿意再次受洗
I will get baptized... again!
第三次
For the third time.
太好了
Good.
迪修巴斯王国
威尔士
在这里安家非常合适 可以好好休息一阵了
This will be a great home for us. We can rest here for a while.
布瑞达 女人都哪里去了
Brida! Where are all the women
威尔士女人会反抗 我们只好全部杀光
Welsh women fight back. We had to kill them.
-你表现甚佳 -我们收拾了大量物资
-You did well. -With this and what we've already gathered,
足够支撑我们上路
we have more than enough to leave here.
上路 去哪
Leave and go where
去韦塞克斯 或默西亚 我不想再杀农夫和他们的老婆
To Wessex or Mercia. I'm tired of killing farmers and their wives.
我的部下作战好几个月 又从爱尔兰远道而来
My men have traveled from Irland after months of battle.
他们很疲惫 何不在这里休整
They are tired. And where better to rest than here
这里有吃的 又安全
We have food. We are safe.
没有理由离开
There's no reason to leave.
爱德华和乌特雷德屠♥杀♥我们的族人 必须让他们偿还
Edward and Uhtred slaughtered our kin. They must pay for that.
-会的 -几时
-And they will. -When
等时机合适
When the time is right.
我在地洞里苟且偷生至今
I did not keep myself alive in that hole in the ground
我不能坐视你的兵懒散度日 撒克逊人则日益强大
to watch your men get fat here while the Saxons grow stronger.
泰腾霍尔之战后 他们正虚弱 绝对想不到我们会反♥攻♥
They are weak now after Tettenhall. They will not expect us to attack.
你有勇士的精神 非常好
You have a warrior's spirit, and this is good.
但要我号♥召部下出战 必须是我信奉的理由
But if I ask my men to fight, it must be for a reason I believe in.
他们会为保护亲人而战 为守护粮食和土地而战
They will fight to protect their families, or for food, or for land.
仅仅为报泰腾霍尔之仇 这理由不够
But vengeance for Tettenhall... it is not enough.
我要去北方寻找盟友 他们会跟撒克逊人开战
I will go to find our allies to the north. They will fight the Saxons.
既然如此 那就随你
Then that is what you must do.
此行我需要十人护送
I need ten men to escort me on my journey.
你欠我的
You owe me that.
给你五个人
You can have five.
看我荡得多高
Look how high I can go,
-我能荡得更高 -跟天空一样高
-I can go higher. -Nearly touch the sky!
-埃塞尔弗莱德夫人 -不必起身
-Lady Aethelflaed. -You can sit.
不 我更高
No, I am higher...
我不该质疑你
I was wrong to doubt you.
你信守诺言 为我向乌特雷德大人传了口信
You delivered my message to Lord Uhtred as you said you would.
能助你一臂之力 我很高兴
I was happy to be of assistance.
他们说你一路照料埃尔芙温 她高烧时为她降温
And I am told you cared for Aelfwynn on the road, cooled her fever.
这孩子大胆无畏
She is a fearless child.
必定是遗传了你
It must be in her blood.
-孩子很喜欢你 -我也喜欢她
-The child is fond of you. -And I her.
我可以留下为她服务
Perhaps I could be of use to her here.
有件事我很好奇
I am curious.
为什么说出耶德沃夫 杀害埃塞尔雷德的事
Why did you reveal Eardwulf as Aethelred's murderer
耶德沃夫虽是我兄弟 但我知道他做了错事
Eardwulf may be my brother, but I knew what he did was wrong.
我选择忠于你和乌特雷德大人
I choose to be loyal to you and Lord Uhtred
因为我相信你和他的所作所为
because I believe in what you and he are doing.
看到我受洗 我以为你会高兴
I thought you would be happy to see me baptized.
当然 前提是你真心迎接主 进驻你的心灵
I would, if I believed you were sincere in accepting God into your heart.
你担心有些受洗儿童 不是真心接受主进驻心灵
Do you worry if every child baptized is sincere in accepting God into their heart
我相信有些人是利用它来攫取王位
I'm confident few of them are using it to lay claim to a throne.
上帝不是无限智慧吗
God is infinitely wise, is he not
他能分辨我是不是真心
He will know if I am sincere.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表