剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
不 为什么
No! Why Why
我要立即抓住乌特雷德拉格纳森
I want Uhtred Ragnarson taken immediately!
-不行 -找到他之前 谁都不许睡觉
-No. -No one sleeps until he is found!
不行 我们将来会让他血债血偿 但我们不能因此分了神
No! This will be paid for in blood, but we cannot let it distract us.
为我的孩子复仇不算分神
Avenging my child is not a distraction!
杰克道
Jackdaw!
克努特 我跟你一样悲痛 一样愤怒 众神知道这是真话
Cnut, I share your grief and your anger. The gods know I do.
但请不要被乌特雷德诱入陷阱 他不是我们最首要的敌手
Please... do not let Uhtred lure you into a fight. He's not the priority.
他杀了我的大儿子 艾斯加还在他手上
He killed my firstborn And Esgar is still with him!
- 如果没了子嗣 我做这一切都不再有意义 - 克努特
-If I have no heir, all of this... -Cnut. -All of this is for nothing! -Cnut.
别放弃我们的作战位置
Do not give up our battle position!
在哪里作战已经没有所谓 我们有一千名士兵
It does not matter where we fight! We have a thousand warriors!
-杰克道 下令拔营出征 -是
-Jackdaw! Prepare the men to march! -I will.
派先遣队去找他们 我们跟上 快
And send men ahead to find them! We will follow... now!
-克努特 -别烦我
-Cnut -Leave me!
这样做太蠢了 克努特
This way is foolishness, Cnut!
必须找到他 杰克道
You find him, Jackdaw!
你屁♥股♥麻了吗
You got a numb arse there
整天在教堂跪着 就习惯了屁♥股♥发麻
You get used to a numb arse kneeling through church all day.
屁♥股♥潮湿才会要你的命
It's a damp arse that kills you.
我们遇上丹麦人会怎么样
What do you think will happen when we face the Danes
到时屁♥股♥发麻就变成了小意思
A numb arse will be the least of our problems.
-我们都是善战之人 -前提是我们都有作战状态
-We're good fighters. -When we are all fit to fight.
我在你父亲左右战斗了很久
I have fought alongside your father for a while now.
他每次最后关头都会想到出路
And he tends to come up with something... at the last minute.
很多人忠于埃塞尔弗莱德 不惜付出生命的代价
And many men are loyal to Aethelflaed, even at their own cost.
他们二人一定在商议作战计划 要救我们所有人
And no doubt the pair of them are devising a battle plan to save us all.
在这里不行 他们离我们太近
Not here. Not with them so close.
大战前夜你还要抗拒内心渴望
You would deny yourself the day before a fight
这样能给我力量
It gives me strength.
万一你死在战场怎么办
What if you die on the battlefield
我不会死 因为上帝 青睐心存善意之人
I will not die, because God favors those with goodness in their hearts.
或许吧
Maybe.
我相信众神会玩弄我们
I believe the gods play with us.
我们搞不清他们的理由 不知道我们的命运如何
And we do not know their reasons or what is destined for us.
但今晚我愿意相信你的信仰
But tonight, I will believe what you believe.
我以为贝班堡就是你的命运所在
I thought your destiny was Bebbanburg.
我以前是这样认为
I thought that.
很长时间都这么想
For so long.
但现在我自问 我为什么在那里兵败
But now I ask myself why I failed there.
我知道上天为我制定了计划 但现在还不知道是什么
I know there is a plan for me, yet I do not know what it is.
我只知道它让我找到了你
Only that it leads me to you.
菲南说得对 我选择来到这里 这一定意味着什么
And Finan is right. I chose to be here, so, that must mean something.
意味着你关心默西亚人 和撒克逊人的命运
It means that you care for the fate of Mercia and the Saxons.
你的口气好像你父亲
Now you sound like your father.
他只是利用我实现自己的理想
He only used me for his own wishes.
是的 他是个智慧之人 我在努力追随他的脚步
Yes, he was a wise man, and I tried to follow in his path.
所以 或许我也应该 利用你实现自己的理想
So, perhaps then, I, too, should only use you for my wishes.
温坦希斯特
温切斯特
韦塞克斯王国
爱德华 来休息吧
Edward... come and rest.
上帝在指引你 我非常肯定
God is guiding you. I know it.
不要背弃你所有的亲人
Do not turn away from all of your family.
我知道你儿子想见到你
I know your son would like to see you.
他经常表达对你的喜爱
He often speaks fondly of you.
没有父亲指引的孩子往往会变得怯懦
A child without its father's guidance will grow weak.
因此我在努力寻求主的帮助
Which is why I endeavor to seek the Lord's help.
所以你可否给我个清静
So if you would leave me in peace.
打扰他没有意义 他还沉浸在祈祷之中
There's no point disturbing him. He is still deep in prayer.
他不需要神灵的指引
He does not need divine guidance.
只需听从我们这些懂得战争代价的人
He just needs to listen to those of us that know the cost of battle.
他母亲在给他提建议
His mother's been advising him.
是的 恐怕她做的还不止这些
Yes. I'm afraid that's not all she's been doing.
有人看到埃尔斯威丝夫人去修道院 探望爱德华的私生子
Lady Aelswith was seen visiting Edward's bastard at the monastery.
我听说她安排那男孩与母亲见了面
I am told she arranged a reunion between the boy and his mother.
为什么 她何必对一个娼妓 及其后代发善心
Why What business has she showing kindness to a whore and her offspring
我也不清楚
I do not know.
但有传闻称他们的婚事合法
But a rumor persists that their marriage was legitimate.
这传闻是假的
A false rumor.
但到时候这种说法 依然会危及我儿子的地位
But still one that could endanger my son, when the time comes.
你有满足你的丈夫吗
I trust you are keeping your husband satisfied.
再生一个儿子能加强我们的地位
Another son would strengthen our position.
我努力过 父亲 但他已不像从前一样体贴
I try to, Father, but he is not as attentive as he once was.
国事给了他很大压力
The matters of Kingship weigh heavy on him.
那你必须更加努力
Then you must try harder...
因为很显然 埃尔斯威丝夫人 在执行她自己的计划
because it is clear that Lady Aelswith is following a plan of her own.
你必须想办法阻止她
Then you must do something to stop her,
免得她离间了国王 与我和我儿子的关系
before she turns the King from me and my son!
该做的我都会做 相信我
I will do what I must. Trust me.
我爬得这么高 不可能被一个 心存怨恨的寡妇挫败
I have not come this far to be thwarted by a bitter widow.
提腾海斯
泰腾霍尔
默西亚王国
是这里吗
Is this the place
是的
Yes.
我看不到爱德华的营地
I'm not sure I can see Edward's camp.
我一个人也看不到
I'm not sure I can see anyone.
他会来的
He will be here.
我已下令民兵在树林中集♥合♥
I sent word that the fyrds should gather in the woods.
弟弟抵达之前 我会叫他们做好战斗准备
I will ready them for battle before my brother arrives.
大人
Lord.
有人
Men!
这些不是民兵
That is not a fyrd.
他们不是默西亚人
And they are not Mercian.
你们不像基♥督♥徒
You do not look like Christians.
我们是威尔士人 忠于海威尔国王
We are men from Wealas, loyal to King Hywel.
你们是默西亚的盟友还是敌人
Are you an ally or an enemy of Mercia
我们是来与克努特作战的 夫人
We are here to fight Cnut, Lady.
我们会击溃丹麦人 正如多年来击溃撒克逊人一样
And best The Dane as we have bested the Saxon for so many years.
我的民兵呢
And the fyrds
我让那位秃头矮子神父指挥他们了
I put them under the command of the little bald priest.
我不是秃头 也完全不矮
I am not bald! I'm certainly not little!
皮耶里格神父 我有点没明白
Father Pyrlig! I do not understand
他骑马到威尔士 求海威尔国王出兵
He rode to Wealas to beg King Hywel for his army.
爱德华派他去找盟友 我就知道他不会置我不顾
Edward sent him to find allies. I knew he would not abandon me!
不 夫人 是你母亲派我去的
No, Lady. It was your mother who sent me.
我不是奉国王之命而去
I have had no word from the King.
那我们就以现有力量出战
Then we fight with what we have.
-见到你太好了 皮耶里格 -我也是 乌特雷德大人
-It's good to see you, Pyrlig. -You, too, Lord Uhtred.
菲南 西特里克
Finan! Sihtric!
-皮耶里格神父 -看到你活着太好了
-Father Pyrlig! -It's good to see you are alive.
即便加上这些威尔士兵 我们的兵力可能还是不够
Even with these Welshmen, we may not be enough.
我知道是你召唤了克努特来战 但即便你退兵 依然能保全荣耀
I know you have summoned Cnut, but you can still turn away with honor.
逃避一场不公平的战斗 不会有人责怪你
No one would condemn you for leaving an unfair fight.
我不是为荣耀而战 乌特雷德
I do not fight for honor, Uhtred.
是因为必须有人站出来抵抗克努特
I fight because someone must make a stand against Cnut...
哪怕我被禁止出战
even though I am forbidden.
作为姐姐 我不从王命 但作为阿尔弗雷德的女儿
As a sister, I am defiant, but as a daughter of Alfred,
这是我应尽的义务
I am just doing my duty.
哪怕这并非我生来的职责 我不能盲目地听从国王的命令
Even if it wasn't made for me, I can't blindly follow the King's command.
这一点我能理解
That is something I understand.
然而我不敢相信他会丢下我 独自面对这场大战
Yet I cannot believe he has left me to face this without him.
我以为他总有一天会醒悟
I thought, somehow, he would find it in his heart.
我该怎么向我的士兵解释
What do I tell my men
告诉他们你弟弟就跟在我们身后 只有这样想 我们才有机会获胜
Tell them your brother is close behind us. They must believe we have a chance.
有乌特雷德 和埃塞尔弗莱德夫人的消息了
We've heard from Uhtred and the Lady Aethelflaed.
他们在哪
Where are they
他们在一个叫泰腾霍尔的地方等你
They're waiting for you at a place called Tettenhall.
我们去吗
We go
放弃如今的优势无异于嘲讽众神
It mocks the gods to give away the advantage!
我要去复仇
I will have my revenge.
这里不算难守的位置
There are worse places to defend.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表