剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我们会面临双倍的威胁
would be double. Do you think that...
你好
Hello.
告诉我 你年纪这么小 举止高贵 不可能是她的仆人
Tell me, you're far too young and too noble looking to be a servant to her,
你为什么与埃尔斯威丝夫人 一同出行
so, why were you traveling with the Lady Aelswith
我要去贝德文接受教育
I'm to be educated at Bedwyn.
她一定很喜欢你
She must like you very much.
我是埃塞尔海姆大人 你叫什么
My name is Lord Aethelhelm. What's yours
他们让我不要回答这个问题
I've been told not to answer that.
你可以告诉我 国王是我的朋友
You can tell me. The king's my friend.
埃索斯坦
Aethelstan
-这是你的名字吧 -不是
-Is that your name -No.
我觉得有可能
I think it could be.
为什么把国王的私生子 带到韦塞克斯
Why have you brought the King's bastard to Wessex
因为这是国王要我做的
Because the King has asked me to.
国王不可能这样做
The king would not do that.
这小孩毫无身份 与任何娼妓之子无异
The child has no more status than any son of a whore.
或许你不知道他的意愿 我知道
Well, perhaps you do not know his wishes as I do!
-如果我们逃出去 此事必须解决 -可惜你逃不出去
-If we escape this, it will be righted. -But you will not escape this.
建议你专心与上帝沟通
So, I suggest you focus on your account with God.
或许你该反思一下 为何迁怒一个可怜的小孩
And perhaps you should reflect on your anger towards a poor child.
埃索斯坦 来
Aethelstan, come.
来拜拜你的祖父 阿尔弗雷德国王
Look on your grandfather, King Alfred.
他像这块石头一样强壮
He was as strong as this stone...
但他的目光温暖而明亮
but his eyes were very warm and bright.
他放射着智慧的光芒 也会照亮你
His intelligence shone through him, as it shines through you.
丹麦人来袭 想把我们从上帝身边带走
Danes come for us to prise us from our God.
在这种时刻 我们要坚定地 守在主身旁 不能屈服
In those times, we hold steadfast to our Lord and do not buckle.
也许我们活不过去
We may not survive this...
但我们的王国可以 这才是最重要的
but our kingdom will and that is all that matters.
铭记历史才能不忘记身份
Our sense of history is who we are.
这是上帝的安排 是我们与禽兽的区别
It is how God separated us from the animals.
我不要被当做禽兽对待
And I will not be treated as an animal.
伊迪丝是不是去送死
Have we sent Eadith to her death
我看不是
I do not think so.
现在怎么办
What now, then
-只能等待爱德华 -不是吧
-We have to wait for Edward. -Oh, come on!
我们竟然要作壁上观 等皇室来救援
Since when do we sit on our arses waiting for royalty
因为那个没有名头的小子 突然抓走了最重要的人♥质♥
Since a boy with no reputation came out of nowhere and took the biggest prize.
我女儿在城里 你以为我愿意在这死等
Do you think I want to wait here when my daughter's within
如果她的身份被发现 就会被杀
If they discover who she is, they will kill her.
那就马上行动 大人 免得太迟了
So, act now, Lord, before it's too late.
用刀剑跟他搏斗吗 我还没想出致胜的办法
Take them on with swords I do not yet know how to win against him.
喂 那个总是勇往直前的你呢
Hey, what happened to the man who always ran into battle
我在贝班堡失去了贝奥卡
I lost Beocca in my haste at Bebbanburg.
我以后想走得更谨慎 请理解我
Understand if I try to find a more cautious path.
我不再多言
I'll be quiet.
我是你的跟屁虫战友
I'm an arseling.
我们关心城里的人 所以我们行动受缚
We care for the people within. It puts us at a disadvantage.
-我喝了麦芽酒 -我知道
-I've been drinking ale. -I know.
你想怎么样
What do you want
我想杀人
To kill someone, I think.
杀人或者杀自己 二选一
Someone or myself, one of the two.
我是西格泰格的人♥质♥ 我活着对他才有用
Sigtryggr wants me as a hostage. I am of use to him alive.
别犯傻了 他在耍你
Oh, don't be fooled. He's playing with you.
他与我不同 他完全没有良知
Unlike myself, he's a man bereft of conscience.
那就别杀我 免得激怒他
Then don't anger him by killing me.
如果你想取悦丹麦人
If you want favor amongst the Danes
我才不想取悦丹麦人
I don't want favor amongst the Danes!
跟他们合作是巨大的失策 现在我懂了
Making a bargain with them was madness. I can see that now.
这样的选择会让我付出代价
I will suffer whatever I choose.
所以不如拿你报仇 解解心头之恨
So, I might as well take pleasure in a small scrap of vengeance.
我从没害过你
I have done nothing to you.
你父亲让我姐姐背叛了我
Your father turned my sister from me.
你父亲 埃塞尔弗莱德夫人 还有国王 他们一起
Your father, Lady Aethelflaed, the King, all of them,
剥夺了我重获荣耀的机会
stole my chance to regain my honor.
他们把我踩在脚底
Pushed my face in the dirt
而我只想拿回本应是我的东西
when all I wanted was to take back what was owed.
你明白活在嘲讽中的滋味吗
Do you know what it is to live your life derided
为了生存不得不背叛自己的族人
To be forced to turn from your people to survive
明白这对一个人的残害吗
Do you know what that does to a man
会让人变成醉鬼是吗
Turns him into a drunk
-不要嘲讽我 -那就别装可怜
-Do not mock me. -Then don't be pitiful.
这都是你咎由自取 你很清楚
All this you brought upon yourself. You know that.
原来你喜欢这样玩
Is this how we play now
殴打比我们弱的人
We strike those weaker than ourselves
继续啊 我喜欢这种游戏
Go on. I like this game.
-她挑衅我 她不怕我 -这样就能控制住撒克逊人吗
-She's defiant and she does not fear me. -Is that how Saxons are controlled
我不明白你的意思
I don't understand you.
撒克逊人是通过威逼治国的
In Saxon lands, are people subdued through fear
所有国家不都是通过威逼治国吗
Are not all people subdued by fear
-阿尔弗雷德是这样崛起的吗 -是的
-Was this how Alfred thrived -Yes.
不 阿尔弗雷德受到爱戴 你看百姓多敬爱他
No! Alfred was loved! Look at how they honor him.
埃塞尔雷德大人呢 你背叛了他 选择追随我
And what of your Lord Aethelred whom you abandoned to choose a life with me
埃塞尔雷德受人爱戴 也令人畏惧
Aethelred was loved and feared.
你可没有 你在他病床前杀了他
Not by you. You killed him in his bed.
所以他才逃离默西亚
It's why he ran from Mercia.
-是真的吗 -你为什么相信一个阶下囚
-Is this true -No, why would you believe a captive girl
你的谎话还不如孩童
You lie worse than a child.
你杀死了你发誓效忠的人
So, you killed the man whom you'd sworn allegiance to
我早觉得你这人不可信
I knew there was something untrustworthy about you.
是我领你来到这 你可以信任我 我已经证明了自己
I brought you here. You can trust me. I've proved it.
我该怎样统治这里
And how should I rule here
靠威逼 还是靠关爱
By fear Or by love
我肯定选择威逼
I would always choose fear.
西格泰格 求你
Sigtryggr, please! No.
西格泰格
Sigtryggr.
舔腚人 你大祸临头了
Arse-licker, did you fall in the shit
他们要隔了你的舌头
They cut off your tongue.
-他犯了什么错 -他有二心
-What did he do -He works to his own plan.
大局面前我们必须一条心
We need to be of one mind when the time comes.
他吓唬你而已
He's playing with you.
他虽然冷血 但也会展现仁慈的一面
The man is cold, but he will make a show of mercy.
我已经了解了他
I've come to know him.
我们占领这里是为了有个家园
We take this place because we seek a homeland!
我们齐心协力才达到这一目标
We work as one to achieve this common good!
我们作战 总是一条心 这样才能震慑撒克逊人
When we fight... we fight with one heart to terrify the Saxons!
但我们不向暴♥政♥低头
But we do not succumb to anger.
我们永远团结一心 我们的前人就不是这样了
And at all times we are united, unlike our forebears...
一个个试图称霸 却惨遭失败
the men who tried and failed.
阿巴 布拉海尔 克努特
Ubba, Bloodhair, Cnut...
为追求个人的荣耀 他们都使用了暴♥力♥
all taken in anger, as they tried to pursue their own glory.
这是上一代人的方式
This is the way of the old generation.
而现在已经容不下这种方式
And there is no longer a place for it.
这个人
This man... This man...
是个有野心的人
is a man of ambition.
有野心并没有错
There's nothing wrong with that.
我们都该有野心
We should all have ambition.
可他做每件事都只为满足自己
But he works only for himself and his own desires.
这种野心是一种毒药
And this ambition... is a poison...
一种无孔不入的毒药
a poison that has the power to seep!
- 绝不能让他的毒液在我们中间蔓延 -是的
-And we must not -let his venom spread amongst us. -Yes.
所以就让这个人的命运 敲响一记警钟
So, let this man's fate serve as a warning,
警示我们残暴和野心的危险
for the danger of anger and ambition.
不要
No.
不要 求求你
No, no, no, please, please, please.
不要 求求你
I can't die, please.
请饶过这个忏悔的罪人 上帝 求你
Please spare this repentant sinner, God. Please!
原谅我
Forgive me for I...
原谅我的罪 保佑我的灵魂得救 我主上帝
Forgive my sins, so that my soul can be saved, Lord God.
开恩啊
Have mercy!
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表