剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
交易之事请与我们再商讨一下
Perhaps we could discuss the trade.
这里不是寄宿旅社
We are not a lodging house!
你的主人让你们白来一趟
Your master has sent you on a pointless errand.
如果埃塞尔雷德想拼齐圣人的遗物
If Aethelred wishes to reunite the relics of the beloved saint,
他必须带剑来与我过招
he'll have to fight me for them, sword to sword.
大人
Lord!
我是个微不足道的青年
I am but a young man,
但我自幼就听说
but since my childhood, I have heard
贝班堡是北方最了不起的堡垒
that Bebbanburg was the greatest fortress in the north.
听说大人您功勋卓著 声名在外
And that its true lord was a man of honor and great reputation.
恭维的话谁会不爱听
Well, who does not take to a little flattery
恳求您 大人
Please, Lord.
我跋涉几个星期前来瞻仰
I've traveled many weeks just to admire it.
您可以回绝我们购买♥♥宝贝的请求
Reject our plea to sell us your riches, but...
但不要让我的儿时梦想落空
do not deny my boyhood dream.
我为人慷慨 向来忠诚侍奉教会
Well, I am generous and a loyal servant to the Church.
所以 欢迎你们入城
So, um... you are welcome.
让他们住在奴隶的营房♥
Put them in the slave quarters.
别一脸崇敬艳羡
Stop looking impressed.
你这样会让他坐地起价
You will push up the price.
-他发信♥号♥♥了吗 -桨手
-Has he given the signal -Lord.
没有
Nothing.
你看见了吗
Did you see that
在那边 看
There, look!
是信♥号♥♥
It's the signal!
动作快点
Move your arses!
跟我们爬上岩礁
Follow us along the rocks.
其他人在此等待我的呼唤
The rest of you stay here until I call for the ship.
你想要哪一个
Which one do you want
那个
That one.
送你了
All yours.
站住
Halt!
别动
Do not move!
你过去了吗
Are you there
背靠着墙壁 一直这样走
Keep this way. Backs against the wall.
你过去了吗
Are you there
我们怎么办 大人
What do we do, Lord
把门抬起来吗
Do we lift the gate
-值得一试 -动手 抬门
-It's worth a try. -Come on, lift it!
倒数三个数 三 二 一
On my count, one, two, three!
加油 使出最大力气
Come on! Put your back into it!
菲南 算了 实在太重
Finan, stop. It's too heavy.
你误会了 我走迷了路
This is a mistake. I was lost!
-你想行偷窃之事 -我没有
-You were trying to steal away! -I was not!
为什么
Why Huh Why
把船桨给我
Get me those oars.
给我一把船桨 奥斯佛斯
In there, Osferth.
大家使劲啊
Put your back into it!
使劲 撬动了 使劲
Come on! It's moving! Come on!
我们能不能从下面钻进去 大人
Can you get under it, Lord
再撬起一点点
A little more.
去吧 大人
Go on, Lord!
召集所有人到院子里来
Summon all to the yard.
站起来
Get up!
让他们看看我们怎样让贼人讲真话
Let them see how we get thieves to tell the truth.
去吧 大人
Go on, Lord!
Come on!
拉 用力拉
Heave! Heave!
拉起来了 他拉起来了 好极了
He's got it! He's got it! He's got it!
Yes! Yes!
-难道是陷阱 -如果是陷阱 我们就血战突围
-Is it a trap -Is it a trap we can fight our way out of
我再问一次
Again, who...
你的主人
...do you really...
究竟是谁
serve
我的教友和上帝
My flock and God himself!
-你的任务又是什么 -我只是
-You, what is your mission -Simply to--
要我再杀一个 你才肯说真话吗
Must I kill another before I get the truth
放了这位献身上帝之人
Let the holy man go free.
他对你们绝无恶意
He means you no harm!
这人使诡计对付我们 神父
This one schemes against us, Father.
他是个奸细
He is a spy.
大家继续前进
We move on.
是谁派你来的
Who sent you
你可以告诉我 难道苏格兰人 与埃塞尔雷德结了盟
You can tell me. Have the Scots allied with Aethelred
认不得他的眼睛 但他这张面孔有些眼熟
No recognition in his eyes, but his face... is familiar somehow.
你的确是冒名顶替之人
You are an imposter...
你冒充谁
but for whom
你到底是谁
Who are you
我是贝班堡的乌特雷德!
I am Uhtred of Bebbanburg!
嘲讽我是很不明智的
It is unwise to mock me.
杀了他
Kill him.
守卫 都别出声
-Guards-- -Silence!
-只有我可以讲话 -全部后退
-Only I shall speak! -Get back!
做得好
Well done!
你们认得我吗
Do you know who I am
你们认得我吗
Hm Do you know who I am
我是贝班堡真正的主人
I am the true Lord of Bebbanburg!
我要把它夺回
And I am taking it back!
我不跟你们打
I have no fight with you.
该死的只有这个人
Only this man is doomed.
见到我高不高兴 叔叔
Are you happy to see me, Uncle Huh
这次复仇机会我等了一世
I have waited a lifetime to avenge myself.
我真想花些时间慢慢折磨你
I will enjoy taking my time with you! Mm
只要宣誓效忠我 谁都不必遭罪
Uhtred] No one else will suffer, if you swear loyalty.
你们都不是我的敌人 你们是贝班堡的人
None of you are my enemies. You are men of Bebbanburg!
作为贝班堡之主 我会保护你们
And, as Lord of Bebbanburg, I will provide for and protect you!
这个心狠手辣的人♥渣♥ 痛恨你们 虐待你们 他必死无疑
And this cruel shit, who has hated you and mistreated you, will die.
我回来了
I've come home!
对我起誓 我就发誓善待你
Swear to me and you will have my oath.
艾丹 你记得我吧
Aidan... you remember me
你效忠于谁
Who has your allegiance
我效忠于贝班堡的真正继承人
I am loyal, to the true heir of Bebbanburg.
很好
Good.
请大家见证 这位是贝班堡的真正传人
Bear witness all, the true heir of Bebbanburg!
你是什么人 年轻人
Who are you, boy
埃尔弗里克之子威特加
Wihtgar, son of Aelfric.
我依然在世 并已重返贝班堡
Very much alive and back at Bebbanburg as flesh and blood.
我这支箭一瞬间就能杀掉你
And I could kill you with this arrow in a heartbeat.
你可以试试
You can try.
你的箭射不中的
The arrow would miss.
看来你对这款沙漠利器一无所知
Then you know nothing of the weapons of the desert.
把弓放下
Put down the bow.
把弓放下
Put down the bow!
你失去了一切 奥斯伯特
You've lost everything, Osbert!
我再说最后一次 把弓放下
I won't tell you again, put down the bow!
儿子不一定都爱他的老子
A son does not always love a father.
记住这个教训 蠢人
Learn from that, fool.
谁拥护我
Now, who's with me
谁拥护贝班堡的威特加
Who is with Wihtgar of Bebbanburg
准备
Get ready!
准备战斗
Get ready to fight!
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表