剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表
我真的很感激你的帮助
I do appreciate the offer,
但是...希望我不需要用到
but er... hopefully that won't be necessary.
你还有别的办法吗
What have you got up your sleeve?
俗语 原意是魔术师袖子里的小机关
罗比 怎么了
Robbie, what happened?
他被关在冷冻库了
Oh, he got locked up in the cold storage.
什么 谁干的
What? Who did that?
你觉得还能有谁
Who do you think?
主厨可以尽情折磨我 我是不会辞职的
Chef can torment me all he wants. I will not quit.
我是以尊重和理解来管理我的厨房♥的
I ran my kitchens on respect and understanding.
你以前当过主厨吗
You worked as a chef before?
帝国酒店 在维也纳
Hotel Imperial, Vienna.
帝国酒店 那可是五星级的
The Imperial? That's a five-star.
你以前师从何人
Who did you train under before?
托拜厄斯·威尔莫
Tobias Wilmer.
威尔莫主厨 皇家饭店 在萨尔茨堡
Chef Wilmer. Hmm, the Royal Hotel, Salzburg.
在皇家饭店的是穆勒主厨
Chef Muller was at the Royal.
威尔莫是在阿尔贝蒂娜
Wilmer was at the Albertina.
但是还是谢谢你还惦记考验我
But I appreciate your attempts to trick me.
所以 你怎么沦落到这里来了
So, how come you ended up here?
元首选择了帝国酒店
The Fuhrer chose the imperial
发表关于德奥合并的演说
to address the crowds at the Anschluss.
我的家人已经逃亡法国
My family had already fled to France,
但是我只能来到这里作为落脚点
but the only passage I could find was to here.
而且这也是 我能找到的唯一工作
And because it was the only job I could get...
我会和主厨谈一谈
I'll have a word with chef.
不要 那只会让我的处境更糟糕
No, that will just make it worse.
而且 我为躲避那个愤怒的小人(希♥特♥勒♥)
Besides, I escaped Austria
而逃离奥地利
to run from one angry little man.
我不会再让另一个把我赶走
I will not let another drive me out.
我感觉不太好啊
I've got a bad feeling about this.
这不公平 他为了偿还债务 这么努力地工作
It's so unfair. And he worked so hard to get out of debt.
如果是你 你不会干傻事 对吗
You don't think you do something stupid, do you?
按理说 不会 但是在这样的情况下
Normally, no, but under the circumstances...
我想我可能知道他去了哪里
I think I might know where he's gone.
翡翠鸟饭店
Halcyon.
停止下注 黑色三十五
No more bets. Black 35.
下注
Place your bets.
请进 晚上好 先生 晚上好
Please go in. Good evening, sir, good evening.
欢迎来到军官舞会
Welcome to the Officers Dance.
昨晚...
Last night...
别说了
Don't.
你不欠我什么 更何况一个解释
You don't owe me anything. Much less an explanation.
艾玛 我知道自己做错了
Emma, I know I've made mistakes.
只是事情变化得太快了
It's just everything changed so quickly.
我本来只是普通人
I went from being normal
现在却要承担 这个头衔强加在我身上的
to having all of these responsibilities
责任与压力
and pressures of the title forced upon me.
普通人要担心怎么付账单
Normal is worrying about paying the bills,
担心如何撑到周末
about scraping by to the end of the week.
你根本不知道 普通人是什么样的
You have no idea what normal is.
没错 你是对的 我不知道
No, you're right. I don't.
我只是想让你明白
I just want you to know,
关于你父亲的事 不是我的决定
about your father, it's not my decision.
不 你是不想让它 变成你的决定
No. You don't want it to be your decision.
那不是一回事
That's not the same thing.
弗雷迪
Freddie!
罗伯特·本特利的经纪人刚刚打电♥话♥来
Robert Bentley's agent just telephoned.
终于打来了 他在哪里
Finally. Where is he?
科茨沃尔德
The Cotswolds.
他
He's...
他说他担心伦敦被袭击
He said he was worried London would be attacked.
只有五分钟就要开场了
It's five minutes to show time.
你想让我去救场
You want me to step in?
我知道通知的有点晚
I know it's short notice.
这么说也对
That's one way of putting it, yeah.
所以 我能得到什么好处呢
So, what's in it for me?
这是周五的晚上奥哈拉先生
It's Friday night, Mr. O'Hara.
而你却独自一人留在房♥间
And you're in your room alone.
自从你报道了我们酒店的事
Ever since your broadcast about the hotel,
这里的大多数人 都对你视而不见
most people around here are ignoring you.
- 不管你说什么 都会刺痛大家 - 然后
- Whatever you say, that must sting. - And?
然后你有一个机会
And you have a chance to
走到人群面前
walk out in front of a crowd of people...
好了 我懂你的意思了 说的很好
Oh, right, yeah, I got the gist of it. That was a good speech.
你在上楼的电梯里排练过吗
Did you rehearse that coming up in the elevator?
一点点
A little.
所以 你会帮忙吗
So, will you help or not?
你要跟吗
Are you in?
下注
Place your bets!
黑色二十八
Black 28.
我父亲曾经是一个军人
Well, my father was a soldier.
第一步兵团 在伊普尔作战
First infantry. Fought at Ypres.
他告诉我 英国士兵
He told me that British soldiers,
没错 英国士兵都很奇怪
well, British soldiers are pretty strange.
他说你们吃的食物 是他尝过最差的
He said that you guys ate the worst food he's ever tasted.
你们在交火时心里想的
That you thought nothing of pausing during a firefight
只有停下来抽根烟 喝杯茶
for a cigarette and a cup of tea.
而且你们在用刺刀杀人的时候
And you'd stick a Jerry with a bayonet
还会一边动手 一边道歉
and apologise whilst doing it.
他还告诉我
And he also told me this:
世界上没有任何人
That there is nobody in this world
他更愿意与之并肩作战
that he would rather fight alongside.
你知道吗 他说的太对了
And do you know what? He was damn right!
现在 这个夜晚属于你们 尽情享受吧
Now, tonight is for you. So enjoy yourselves!
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道 你父亲曾参加过战争
I didn't realise your father fought in the war.
我父亲是一个农民
My father's a farmer.
他甚至没离开过伊利诺伊州
He's never even left Illinois.
下注
Place your bets!
加兰德先生 够了
Mr. Garland, enough now!
我必须确保 艾玛能衣食无忧
I need to make sure that Emma is looked after.
你正冒着失去一切的风险
You risk losing it all.
下注了就不能收回
All bets are final.
所有的这些士兵
All these soldiers,
有多少能够完整回来呢
but how many will come back home in one piece?
绅士们 请别这样
Gentlemen, please.
那句话是怎么说的来着
What is it they say?
吃吃喝喝 玩玩乐乐
Eat, drink and be merry.
没错 因为明天我们就要死了
Yes, for tomorrow we die.
- 这可能不是最佳的引述 - 当然不是
- Maybe not the best quote. - No.
去和她谈谈啊 弗雷迪
Talk to her, Freddie.
不 我已经搞砸了
No, I've blown it.
抱歉打扰了 汉密尔顿爵爷
Oh, apologies for the interruption, Lord Hamilton.
这可不好玩 托比 这是我的兄弟
Very funny, Toby. This is my brother.
弟弟 比较不重要的一个
The younger brother. The less important one.
不能控制酒后言行的那个
The one who can't handle his drink.
你知道吗 每次父亲在众人面前贬低我
You know, every time Father put me down in front of everyone,
弗雷迪什么都不会说 他害怕 看...
Freddie here would say nothing. He was scared, see...
你想找个人出气吗
You want to be angry with someone?
就是那个男人的广播
That man's radio broadcast
导致了父亲的心脏病
practically caused our father's heart attack.
可怜的弗雷迪懦夫
Oh, poor Freddie, the coward.
还在做着父母那些肮脏的勾当
Still doing his parent's dirty work.
失陪了
Excuse me.
- 弗雷迪- 转过身去
- Freddie. - Turn around.
罗比 请给我弟弟
Robbie, would you mind getting my brother
一杯浓烈的黑咖啡 好吗
a strong, black coffee, please?
那不是美国人干的 弗雷迪你还不明白吗
It wasn't the American, Freddie. Haven't you grasped that?
他就是广播发出的一个声音而已
He's just a voice on the radio.
够了 托比 请你别这样
剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表