剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表
我发誓 手滑了一下
I swear... my hand just slipped.
你听到了她说的话
You heard the thing what she was saying.
你怎么能就站在那 听那些话
How can you stand there and listen to that?
因为这是工作
Because it's the job.
这是汉密尔顿勋爵的旅馆
This is Lord Hamilton's hotel
他对我们一直很好
and he's been very good to us.
我想作为接待和女儿 让人很尴尬
Well, I suppose I'm an embarrassment as a receptionist and a daughter, then.
也许前者是 后者不是
Maybe one. Not the other.
走吧 回去工作吧
Go on. Back to work.
早上好 贝特茜
Good morning, Betsey.
你不该在这里
You're not supposed to be in here.
如果是别人进来呢
What if I'd been someone else?
- 重要的客人 - 抱歉
- Someone important? - I'm sorry.
演出之后太累了 不想回家
I was too tired to go home after the show.
而且 美丽的女人需要美容觉
Besides, a lady needs her beauty sleep.
我想你喝了七八杯鸡尾酒之后
I think you stopped being a lady
就不再是美丽的女人了
somewhere between the seventh and eighth cocktail.
我不知道你早晨怎么起床的
I don't know how you get up in the mornings.
打扫
Housekeeping!
霍布斯夫人 早上好
Good morning, Mrs. Hobbs.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
客人打电♥话♥说 落下了东西
A guest rang to say they'd left something behind.
这间房♥没必要打扫 已经准备好了
There's no need to clean. The room is ready.
告诉你的妓♥女♥朋友
You can tell your little whore friend
如果再被我看到她在我的房♥间里
that if I catch her in one of my rooms again
她丢的就不仅是一只鞋了
she'll lose more than a shoe.
妓♥女♥
Whore?
斯金纳
Skinner.
汉密尔顿夫人 欢迎回来
Lady Hamilton. Welcome home.
夫人您好
Your Ladyship.
谢谢
Thank you.
她回来了
She's back.
皇家套房♥
皇家
套房♥
加兰德先生 汉密尔顿夫人回来了
Mr. Garland, Her Ladyship's here.
她不是明天才回来嘛
She's not due till tomorrow.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
你觉得呢
Where do you think?
汉密尔顿夫人
Lady Hamilton?
很抱歉
I am sorry.
阁下现在恐怕头疼得厉害
I'm afraid His Lordship has a rather nasty headache.
让我保证没人会打扰他
He made me promise he would not be disturbed.
在您等候期间 我建议您可以到正厅饮些茶
Might I suggest you take some tea in the atrium while you wait?
汉密尔顿夫人...
Lady Hamilton...
爵爷说的很坚决
he really was most insistent.
加兰德先生 不用看着我
Don't shepherd me, Mr. Garland.
我知道要去哪儿
I know where I'm going.
我是你的老板 不是宾客
I'm your employer, not a guest.
还是感觉有妓♥女♥味啊
I can still smell some tart.
夫人快回来了
Her Ladyship's on her way.
房♥间打扫好了
Room's clear.
下次我离开 一定要走正门
Next time I leave, it'll be through the front door.
兰伯特小姐 有个更好的主意
Here's a better idea, Miss Lambert.
再也别回酒店了
Consider not coming back at all.
加兰德先生 一切都在变化
The world is changing, Mr. Garland.
只是你感觉不到而已
You just don't see it.
爵爷呢
His Lordship?
我想爵爷头疼好些了
I believe His Lordship is feeling better.
应该在吧台饮酒吧
He's having a drink in the bar.
您希望我陪同您一起下楼吗
Would you like me to escort you down?
# 如果我可以向全世界展示笑容 #
If I could show the world how to smile
# 我会一直很开心 #
I could be glad all of the while
# 我可以将灰暗的天空变得湛蓝 #
I could change the grey skies to blue
# 如果我拥有你... #
If I had you...
我还以为蓝调会让你更舒服些
I thought the blues were meant to make you feel better.
蓝调 爵士 随你怎么叫
Blues, jazz, call it what you want.
对我来说 都是一样的吵
It's all the same to me, just one big noise.
她很漂亮啊
Easy on the eye, though.
该死的女人们 我已经老了
Bloody women. I'm getting too old for it all.
也许这正是我躲在酒吧的原因吧
Probably why I'm hiding in here.
乔·奥哈拉
Joe O'Hara.
劳伦斯·汉密尔顿
Lawrence Hamilton.
那位汉密尔顿吗
Hamilton as in...?
我真不知该如何与一位爵士交谈
I'm not sure I know how to address a lord.
"爵爷 再来一杯吗"就行
"Another drink, Your Lordship?" Usually works for me.
再来一杯
Another bloody drink.
# 如果有你在我身边... #
If I had you by my side...
先生们 你们的妈妈在皇家套房♥
Gentlemen. Your mother's in the Royal Suite
爸爸正在酒吧里呢
and your father is in the bar.
那我们去酒吧好了
The bar it is, then.
# 亲爱的 风吹来时 #
When the wind blows, baby
# 慢慢地告诉我 #
Play it nice and slow
# 你永远永远 #
Say that you'll never
# 都不会离开我 #
Ever let me go
# 你知道我是那么爱你 所以... #
You know I love you so let's...
在我看来 绥靖不意味着接受
The way I see it, appeasement doesn't necessarily mean acceptance
或者赞成
or approval.
完全同意
My point exactly.
探索新选择 并非是不爱国
It's not unpatriotic to explore options.
美国就是想避开整个局势
Hell, America's wanting to steer clear of the whole ball game.
孩子们 弗雷迪 恭喜你
Boys! Congratulations, Freddie.
西里尔爵士亲自致电 告诉我你通过了
Sir Cyril phoned me himself to tell me you'd passed.
总得有人来驾驶那些飞机嘛
Somebody's got to fly those planes.
别贬低自己 他们不是任何人都招收的
Don't put yourself down. They don't accept just anybody.
这位是奥哈拉先生 他是美国人
This is Mr. O'Hara. He's an American.
弗雷迪和托比 我的两个出色的儿子
Freddie and Toby. Two of my finest achievements.
奥哈拉先生 您是做什么的
So, Mr. O'Hara, what do you do?
我刚发现
Well, right now I'm discovering
伦敦能调出极好的鸡尾酒
London knows how to make a pretty good cocktail.
你呢 牛津大学初级研究员
Yourself? A junior researcher at Oxford.
挺无聊的
Fairly dull, I'm afraid,
恐怕我父亲就是这么和您说的吧
as I imagine my father would be happy to tell you.
好了 托比 你应该在做重要的研究吧
Oh, now, now, Toby. I'm sure you're doing important work.
先生们 抱歉打扰了
Ahem. I'm sorry, gentlemen,
我必须请你们离开了
I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
收到投诉 说这里很吵
There's been complaints about the noise.
哦 天啊 终于从前台出来了
Look at you, out from behind the desk!
我在做客房♥服务
I'm on room service.
我走运了
Lucky me!
我们又见面了
Hello, again.
奥哈拉先生 您对这里还满意吧
Mr. O'Hara. I trust you're enjoying your stay?
明天你会来参加我的派对吧
So will you be coming to my party tomorrow, then?
我在派对上工作
Well, I'll be working at your party.
工作也算
Well, that counts.
恐怕今晚就唱到这里了
I'm afraid that's all you're getting tonight.
我代表桑尼·萨利文乐队向大家表示感谢
On behalf of the Sonny Sullivan band, I'd like to say thank you.
是你们令我眼花缭乱
You make a girl giddy.
我也该去睡觉了
I should be heading for bed as well.
孩子们 别熬夜太晚
Boys, don't stay up too late.
弗雷迪明天你要以最好面貌示人
Freddie, you should be fresh for your guests tomorrow.
托比
Toby.
他现在做什么呢
So what's he done now?
现在恐怕没有空着的套房♥了
I'm afraid there are no suites available,
但有一些高级客房♥
but we do have some superior rooms.
只要能享受一丝平静与安宁
I suppose it'll have to do.
任何地方都可以
Anything for a bit of peace and bloody quiet.
今天差一点就碰上了
It was rather a close call today.
这正是你在此工作的原因啊 理查德
It's what you're here for, Richard.
你保守我的秘密 我也会保守你的
You keep my secrets, I keep yours.
进来
Come.
夫人 孩子们刚到达酒店
剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表