剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, how I remember
# 九月的那夜 #
That night in September
# 你说我们再无瓜葛 #
When you said we were through
# 我痛哭流涕 #
I cried
# 在整个十一月 #
through November
# 还有十二月那些难眠的夜 #
Long nights in December
# 郁郁寡欢 渡我岁月 #
Spending my days feeling blue
你们笑个什么劲
What are you laughing at, eh?
这炸♥弹♥掉下来 我们还不都一样完蛋
We'll all be the same when the bloody bombs come down!
请您留步
Excuse me?
对不起 加兰德先生 那是我母亲
Sorry, Mr. Garland, my mother.
我不管是谁 给我好好管一下 现在就去
I don't care. Get this under control. Now.
好的先生 对不起了 先生
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
奥哈拉
O'Hara?
我不知道你也会来
Hey. I didn't realise you were going to be here.
是来找斯坦的吗
Have you been to see Stan?
是啊 我本来想把这瓶酒给他的
Yeah. I just... wanted to bring him... this bottle.
听我说 弗雷迪
Listen, Freddie.
斯坦死了
Stan's dead.
我很遗憾 医生说是败血性休克
I'm sorry. The doctor said it was septic shock, that...
突然发作了 很遗憾
it happens and... I'm sorry.
他说了什么吗
What did he say?
临终遗言
His last words.
他说他要再飞一次了
Well, he said he was going to fly again.
我请你喝一杯吧
Can I buy you a drink?
我一小时后要回基地执勤
I'm due back at base in an hour.
你很坚强 弗雷迪
You're a tough kid, Freddie.
我一点也不
No, I'm not.
只是没其他选择罢了
We just don't have a choice.
给你添麻烦了
I'm sorry about this.
贝特西
Betsey.
至少我们知道你像谁了
At least we know where you get it from.
她明天就会走了
She'll be gone tomorrow.
别这么说
You don't know that.
我倒是希望她把憋着的话都说出来
I just wish she'd come out and say it.
说她后悔有了我 生我就是个大错
That she regrets having me, that I was a mistake.
这样我就能希望她永远离开
Then I wish she'd go for good
不用让我浪费时间
so I don't have to waste my time,
等着 期盼着她再回来
waiting and hoping for her to come back.
嘿
Hey!
我的收听率到底有多好
Exactly how good were my numbers?
我跟你说了 总有提高的空间
Like I said, could always be better.
但是一直在涨 每周都涨
But they were going up. Week after week.
德莱恩 我认为此时此刻
Delane, I think we've got
我们这有些特别的东西
something special right here, right now.
相信我 会过去的
Trust me, it'll pass.
我不这么认为
I disagree.
这里就是故事
This is the story;
一个国家 孤立无援
a nation standing alone
即将卷入战争
on the edge of war
而你却想切断我们所有的驻外广播
and you want to end our entire foreign correspondence.
那群乡巴佬之前不想听
The hillbillies didn't wanna
阿尔贡森林在一战期间军事活动密集
的故事
hear about my brother in the Argonne Forest in 1918
他们现在也肯定不想听这个
and they sure don't want to hear about this right now.
我并不是要让你支持干预行动
I'm not asking you to support intervention.
太好了 因为上一次十几万优秀的美国士兵
Good. Because over one hundred thousand fine American men
再也没有回家
never made it home last time
结果事情一点改观都没有
and it didn't change a goddamn thing.
那这里的人♥民♥呢
What about the people here?
我们不能对他们置之不理
We can't just turn our backs on the people here.
别想那么多了 乔
Sleep it off, Joe.
上了救生船
When you're in a lifeboat,
就别再折腾了
it's best to stop rocking.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们能有所作为的 这次我们不用挎上枪
We can make a difference and we don't have to strap on a gun
不用开战机 只要通过广播说话就行了
or set foot in a cockpit, just through words on the radio.
你说完了吗
Are you done?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess I am.
祝你旅途愉快
Have a good flight.
德莱恩先生
Mr. Delane.
祝你一路平安
I hope you have a safe flight.
谢谢 加兰德先生
Thank you, Mr. Garland.
需要我们派人去奥哈拉先生的房♥间
Do you wish us to send someone up to Mr. O'Hara's room
看看他准备好了没有吗
to make sure he's ready?
我相信奥哈拉先生不会走了
I believe Mr. O'Hara is staying.
出什么事了
What happened?
以说话为生的人会有的麻烦
Well, that's the trouble with someone who talks for a living.
他们有的时候就是不知道什么时候该闭嘴
Sometimes they just don't know when to shut up.
弗雷迪说斯坦死的时候你正好...
Freddie says you were with Stan when he...
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Can I help at all?
老实说 还真有
Actually... yeah, you can.
给我拿些冰块来吧
You can get me some ice.
我从来没有被夫人叫去过
I've never been summoned before.
在电影院我们就不该探头去看夫人的
We shouldn't have looked over at her Ladyship in the cinema.
她脑后可是张了眼睛耳朵的
Eyes and ears at the back of her head.
肯定知道我们在议论的
Could tell we were gossiping.
反正她解雇不了我 我不在这工作
She can't sack me anyway. I don't even work here.
都冷静点 我来和她说
Stay calm. I will do the talking.
早上好
Good morning.
桑尼 你准备好了吗
Sonny, you ready to start?
估计昨晚我让你难堪了
I think I might have embarrassed you last night.
你没有让我难堪
You didn't embarrass me.
难堪的是你自己
You embarrassed yourself.
你在这里有了全新的生活
You've got a whole new life for yourself here.
把我们全丢在脑后了
Left us all behind.
我觉得我不再属于这里了
I don't feel like I belong anymore.
你要回去找他了
You're going back to him.
他需要我 贝特西
He needs me, Bets.
那你需要乘车的钱
You'll be needing money for the bus fare, then.
我只想见见我的女儿
I just wanted to see my little girl.
看看她是否平安
Make sure she was fine.
别让她太拼命了 桑尼
Don't you work her too hard, Sonny.
这个我保证不了 日光小姐
I can't promise anything, Miss Day.
你从来就不是一个错误
You were never a bloody mistake.
夫人 您找我们有什么事
So, what do you want to see us about, Your Ladyship?
你的口音真好听 你从哪儿来的
That's a lovely accent. Where are you from?
- 爱丁堡 夫人 - 哦
- Er, Edinburgh, Your Ladyship. - Ah.
十九世纪爱丁堡将古雅典的建筑风格融入城市建筑之中
因此爱丁堡又被称为北方的雅典
The Athens of the North.
亲爱的 别担心
Don't look so worried, my dear.
既然我打算在酒店多待一段时间
As I've chosen to spend more time at the hotel,
我觉得认识一下我的员工是很必要的
I thought it would be prudent to get to know some of my staff.
哦 这样 我其实不
Er, well, I actually don't er...
我们都身处困境
We are all facing difficult times.
我们需要振作起来
And we need to pull together.
你知道他们怎么说
You know what they say?
无心之语可伤人
Careless talk costs lives.
很好
Good.
你们可以下去了
You may go.
还有一件事
One more thing.
结局是怎样的
How does it end?
那部电影
The motion picture.
哦 有点乱 有点闹腾
Oh. Erm, a bit of faffing, bit of a barney.
他爱她 又不爱了 有点
He loves her, then he don't. Bit of a...
伤人
slap.
然后他又说 事实上 亲爱的 我一点
And then he says, "Frankly, my dear I don't give a..."
都不在乎
"A fig."
是的 我一点都不在乎
Yeah. "I don't give a fig."
剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表