剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表
我是唯一回家了的人
I was the only one that made it home.
有时候这样反而更糟
Sometimes that's worse.
作一个幸存者
Being the survivor.
你必须坚持下去 麦克斯
You've got to keep your head above water, Max.
你的家庭也许挺过来了
Your family might have made it out.
- 那样我会知道的 - 怎么知道
- I would have known. - How?
如果他们逃离了英格兰
If they'd escaped to England,
伦敦一街名 以俱乐部多出名
散步吧
it's not like they can just stroll down Pall Mall, is it?
他们会被扣押在海岸上
They would be interned on the coast.
- 没错 - 像其他人一样
- Yeah. - Like everyone else.
我想找他们
I want to find out.
我会问问费尔德曼先生
I'd ask Mr. Feldman.
那个人...
That man...
消息灵通
knows everything.
至少是他自己说的
At least he says he does.
蛋糕准备好了吗
Is... is the cake ready?
拿到防空洞去吧
Take it down to the shelter.
然后待在那
And stay there.
去吧
Go on.
- 你呢 - 我一会儿就下去
- What about you? - I'll be two minutes.
请大家移驾去吧台 准备切蛋糕
Please make your way up to the bar for the cutting of the cake.
我们不能再说明日
We cannot talk of tomorrow any more.
我们能期望
We can hope...
和祈祷
and pray.
但我们的前路未卜
But our futures are uncertain now.
加兰德先生
Mr. Garland.
但我知道的是
But what I know is this.
爱...
Love...
没有变
doesn't change.
爱会继续
It will last,
无论我们面对什么困难和险阻
no matter what obstacles or challenges face us.
因为爱是我们的
Because it is ours
也是仅有的
and ours alone.
我们因
We are defined...
爱我们的人
by those who love us...
和我们以爱回应的人而存在
and whom we choose to love in return.
敬新郎和新娘
To the bride and groom.
敬新郎和新娘
The bride and groom.
# 永远 #
Forever
# 决不是今天 #
Is never today
# 我不应该玩 #
A dangerous game
# 一场危险游戏 #
That I shouldn't play
# 爱的承诺还在 #
The promise of love remains
# 但总是太遥远 #
But it's always too far away
# 永远 #
Forever
# 决不是今天 #
Is never today
# 当今天 #
When today
# 超过永远 #
Is over forever
迪艾波维利先生
Mr. D'Aberville.
- 夫人 - 然后呢
- Your Ladyship. - Well?
- 非常不合适 - 我不在乎
- Highly inappropriate. - I don't care.
# 时钟再一次转起 #
The clock starts to tick again
# 永远 #
Forever
# 决不是今天 #
Is never today
不要恨他
Try not to hate him.
外面真是太惊人了
It's unbelievable out there.
到处都是警报 救护车 消防车
Sirens, ambulances, fire trucks.
天空都着火了
Even the sky is on fire.
我从没见过这样的场景
I've never seen anything like it.
你父亲有消息了吗
Have you heard from your father?
我们就希望...
Let's just hope that...
不
No.
天哪 他们回来了
Oh, God, they're coming back.
我们得走了 来吧
We need to go. Come on.
桑尼·萨利文
乐队
你睡觉了吗
Did you get any sleep?
你说你把小号♥丢了
You said you'd got rid of your trumpet.
丢了 当掉 有什么区别
Got rid of it, pawned it, what's the difference?
钱你用来干什么了
What did you do with the money?
这一次你要老实说
This is one of those times I need you to be honest.
我知道你妈妈当时很艰难 就借了点给她
I knew your mother was struggling so I lent her a little.
所以她没问我要
So she wouldn't ask me.
这样她就不会让你们都很艰难了
So she wouldn't put you both in that position.
- 就是把小号♥ - 不 那是你父亲的
- It's just a trumpet, Bets... - No, it was your father's.
为什么
Why?
- 你为什么要对我这样 - 因为...
- Why would you do that for me? - Because...
因为我关心乐队成员
Because I look after my band.
所以我的名字在架子鼓上
That's why my name is on the drum kit.
换你也会这么做的
You would have done the same for me.
进来
Come in.
很抱歉打扰您
I apologise for disturbing you.
不 没关系 我只是...
No, that's fine. I was just...
在为工作做准备
getting ready for work.
汉密尔顿先生
Mr. Hamilton...
我昨天做的...
What I did yesterday...
很不当 我...
it was wrong and I...
希望您能理解我的辞职 我...
I understand if you wish for me to resign. I...
没必要
It's not necessary.
这破玩意
Ah, this bloody thing.
我需要很聪明
I'm meant to be clever.
知道怎么分♥析♥事物
To know how to analyse things.
分解他们 了解其中的模式
And break them down and understand all the patterns.
但我从没想通...
But I have never made sense...
直到昨天
until yesterday.
你好...
Hello...
托比
Toby.
漫长的一夜啊
A long night, huh?
不敢相信 那帮混♥蛋♥又回来了
I can't believe the bastards came back.
哪里有灯光往哪里投弹
Used the fires as goddamn guidelines.
你会想他的
You're gonna miss him.
不会的
It's not like that.
该死 连我都觉得他穿军装很帅了
Hell, even I think the man looks good in uniform.
不
No.
我们穿就不好看
We wouldn't be suited.
是啊 也对
Yeah, I guess not.
他是个贵族 你是个员工
He's an aristo, you're staff.
字典上都是这么定义大难临头的
It's a dictionary definition of a disaster waiting to happen.
这么聪明肯定感觉很好吧 奥哈拉先生
It must be wonderful to be so wise, Mr. O'Hara.
你不觉得只是一晚吗
You don't think it was just one night?
不 这是报复
No, it's retribution.
为了一战
For the Great War.
我们的过去总有一天会追上来
Our past was always going to catch up with us sooner or later.
祝您好运 汉密尔顿勋爵
Good luck, Lord Hamilton.
谢谢 加兰德先生
Thank you, Mr. Garland.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我不知道您为什么决定如此对待我的女儿
I don't know why you have decided to treat my daughter this way.
是不是有您的苦衷
Whether you have good reason.
但如果您再接近她...
But if you come near her again...
我不会在乎身份和地位
I will ignore my position and your status...
我会让您付出代价
and I will make you pay.
剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表