剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表
如果您决定返回英国
I do hope you'll consider the Halcyon again,
我非常希望您会再次选择翡翠鸟
should you have choosed to return.
你老板已经帮你支付了房♥费
Your room's been covered by your employer,
所以剩下的就是核对你的酒水账单了
so all that's left is to collate your bar bill.
我会让人把它送到您的房♥间
I'll have someone bring it up to your room.
就这样吗
That's it?
还有什么别的吗
Was there something else?
只是 你看起来并不吃惊
Just you don't seem surprised.
大多数美国人都离开了
Most of the Americans are leaving town.
我想侵略的传闻确实让人惊慌
I suppose invasion rumours are rather alarming.
好吧 这不是撤离
Well, this isn't an evacuation.
我离开不是因为战争
I'm not quitting because of the war.
事实上是因为一个绝佳的工作机会
It's a fantastic career opportunity.
我明白 只是巧合
I understand. Just a coincidence.
嗯
Mm.
希望您在伦敦度过了愉快的时光
I hope you've enjoyed London.
你知道 我... 我从没去过英国的酒馆儿
You know, I er... I never went to a pub.
我觉得 您不会喜欢那里
I don't think you'd like them.
他们不供应马提尼
They don't serve martinis.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我和马丁已经彻底结束了
Me and Martin are done and dusted.
我已经搬到这里和你姨一起住了
I've moved in with your aunt.
所以你不打算再回到利物浦了吗
So you're not going back to Liverpool?
他可以一再乞求 但我已经下定决心了
He can beg and beg, I've made my mind up.
噢 我以前也听过这句话
Oh, I've heard that before.
我知道 更傻的是 我没听你的话
I know. And more fool me for not listening to you.
我已经对浪费自己的生命
I'm sick and tired of wasting my life,
收拾那个混♥蛋♥的烂摊子 感到厌烦
picking up after that loafer.
而且 我想念女儿了
Besides, I missed my little girl.
我们就看看这次能撑多久
We'll see how long that lasts.
你继续吃饭吧
Go on, eat your dinner.
汤姆 你把咖啡端给汉密尔顿先生了吗
Ah, Tom, did you take Mr. Hamilton his coffee?
是的
Uh-huh.
他看起来是高兴 还是...
And did he seem pleased or...?
我不知道 只是一杯咖啡
I dunno. It's just coffee.
- 别这样 - 怎么了
- Stop it. - What?
人们会开始说我是风流寡妇
They'll start calling me the merry widow.
电影"绿野仙踪"中的人物
的看法
You shouldn't worry what the munchkins think.
芒奇金是什么
What's a munchkin?
你不知道吗 他们正看的一部电影
Don't you know? It's this film they're all seeing.
好吧 这就解释得通了
Well, that explains it.
我从没去过电影院
I've never been to the picture house.
不可能吧 为什么不去呢
No! Why not?
因为那里人太多了
Cos it's full of people.
我是说 不是我们"这种人" 是"那种人"
I mean, not "People". You know, "People".
你告诉她了吗
Have you told her yet?
弗雷迪的事吗 还没有
About Freddie? No.
她所承受的已经够多了
She's been through enough.
我能为您做些什么吗
Can I help you?
有一封电报 女士
Telegram, miss.
威尔弗雷德 请告知217房♥间的普莱斯先生
Wilfred, please inform Mr. Price in room 217
这里有一封他的电报
there's a telegram.
我想他的姐姐现在已经生下双胞胎了
I imagine his sister has had her twins now.
你能帮我核对名单吗 加兰德小姐
Er, could you check these names for me, Miss. Garland?
艾玛
Emma.
飞行官瑞迪姆斯基平降在海峡中
Pilot Officer Radimsky pancaked down into the Channel.
但幸亏一个渔民救起了他
But thankfully a trawler picked him up
然后他被转移到山德拉王后医院 所以...
and he was transferred to the Queen Alexandra. So...
天哪 你已经听说了
Oh, God, you heard something.
是托比听到的
Toby did.
我们不确定那是不是你
We didn't know if it was you.
噢 艾玛 对不起
Oh, Em, I'm sorry.
爵爷
Your Lordship.
你还在加班啊
You're working late.
整理一些东西
Sorting through some things.
我听说德莱恩先生要见你
So I hear Mr. Delane wanted to see you.
他给你开多少钱
How much did he offer you?
绅士从不讨论金钱
A gentleman never discusses money.
尤其是数额巨大时
Especially not obscene amounts.
带走一些当作纪念品吗
Taking a couple of souvenirs?
我只是不想让接任者拿到我最好的素材
I just don't want the next guy to get my best material.
不会有下一个人了
There isn't going to be a next guy.
在你的最后一♥期♥广播之后
After your final broadcast,
这个节目就要停了
the show's getting scrapped.
谁为广播网从伦敦发回报道呢
Who's going to report from London for the network?
没人吧 我猜
Nobody, I guess.
好吧 如果总统派来军队呢
Well, what if the President sends troops?
他们需要一个记者
They'll need a correspondent.
我猜德莱恩觉得这是不可能的
I suppose Delane doesn't think that'll happen.
或者说他不在乎
Or he doesn't care.
弗雷迪
Freddie.
怎么了
What is it?
我们睡着了
We fell asleep.
没错 我们确实是
Yes, we did.
我最好回到自己的房♥间 你也回到你的房♥间
I better go back to my room and you back to yours.
这不是我的地方吗
Don't I own this place?
你想让我的父亲发现吗
Do you want my father to find out?
还有你的母亲
Your mother?
我让你很难办
You're ashamed of me.
我的秘密已经公开了
My secret's out.
但是你是对的
Though you're right, though.
他们会竭尽所能把我们俩分开
They'd do all they could to keep us apart.
我该走了
I should start moving.
在我们被召回基地之前
I want to visit Stan in the hospital
我想去医院看望斯坦
before we're called back to base.
我们在伦敦安全吗
Are we safe here in London?
乐观点说 我们拖住他们
Optimistically, we hold them off.
美国人加入了战局
The Americans join the war effort
我们的联合部队足以击败敌人
and our combined forces are enough to push back the enemy.
如果美国人决定不帮忙呢
And if the Americans decide against helping?
奥哈拉的老板让他回去
O'Hara's boss is sending him home.
那可真遗憾
That's a shame.
我们需要所有可能的支持
We could use all the support we can get.
怀抱最好的希望 做最坏的打算
We hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
噢
Oh!
霍布斯女士 早上好
Mrs. Hobbs, Good morning.
抱歉 爵爷 我不...
Sorry, Your Lordship, I didn't...
我不知道有人在这里
I didn't realise someone was in here.
没关系
No, it's fine.
呃 你可以一会儿再来
Erm, you can come back later.
霍布斯女士
Mrs. Hobbs.
好的 爵爷
Yes, your Lordship.
为什么我就得知道呢
Why would I know anything about it?
因为你是这里的眼睛和耳朵
Because you're the eyes and ears of this place.
这不关我们的事
It's none of our business.
我们不能互相隐瞒 佩吉
We can't keep secrets from each other, Peggy.
那正是德国人想要的
That's what the Germans want.
是什么秘密呢 霍布斯女士
What secrets might they be, Mrs. Hobbs?
没什么 先生
Nothing, sir.
希望如此
I do hope so.
因为如果我发现 你在传播关于员工
Because if I thought you were spreading malicious gossip
甚至是汉密尔顿家族的恶意谣言
about the staff, or, indeed, the Hamilton family,
不等你弄清楚怎么回事
you would be out of that door,
你就会被请出去
before you knew what was happening.
嗯
Mm.
恐怕她是对的
I fear she may be right.
关于德国人
About the Germans?
不 另一件事
No. The other thing.
艾玛和弗雷迪
Emma and Freddie.
你跟艾玛谈过了吗
剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表