剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表
He'll always have this cloud of suspicion hanging over him.
他会被毁了的
He'd be effectively ruined.
他是你弟弟
He's your brother.
他们居然就像普通罪犯一样带走他
They dragged him out like a common criminal.
他们不可能只调查他一个人
He won't be the only one they're questioning.
我们都知道他是无辜的
We know he's innocent.
那我们就不要干预
So let them do their job
最后他们的结论会和我们一样
and they'll reach the same conclusion.
我把我在政♥治♥保安处联♥系♥人的电♥话♥给你
I'll give you the number for my contact at Special Branch.
一有情况 他会通知你们
He can keep you updated.
我... 我认为这太冒险了
I... I think that's too risky.
他们可能是想找个替罪羊
They might just be looking for a scapegoat.
谢谢你的建议 但我意已决
The advice is appreciated but my decision has been made.
至少你父亲很有骨气
At least your father had some backbone!
你记得这些吗
Do you recognise these?
在你的公文包里找到的有关军队部署的文件
Documents about troop movements found in your briefcase.
在你酒店的房♥间里找到的
In your hotel room.
我们有很多工作
We have a lot to get through,
有些人会把工作带回家做
some people take work home.
这难道不违反规定吗
Isn't that against the rules?
的确违反
Officially yes,
但是如果我们违反也是可以理解的
but it's understood if we're up against it...
你这是在找借口啊 托比
You're giving me excuses, Toby.
没有人看过这些文件
No-one else sees them.
我不在房♥间时 就会把它们锁起来
When I'm not in my room, they're locked securely away.
只有我有公文包的钥匙
I'm the only one with the key to the briefcase.
但是你部门有人
And yet someone in your department's
泄露了诸如此类的信息
leaking information just like this.
我爱我的工作
I love this job!
它对我来说就是一切
It means the world to me!
你根本不知道...
You actually have no idea...
继续
Go on.
接着吼我啊 托比
Shout at me again, Toby.
再大声点 接着说啊
Raise your voice. Go on.
我不是你那些爱哭哭啼啼的仆役
I am not some snivelling manservant of yours.
有人在向德方泄露信息
Someone is leaking information to Germany.
我觉得你根本没意识到
I don't think you realise
这些文件令你卷入了多大的麻烦中
just how much trouble these papers put you in.
确实让人担心
That is concerning.
我确定一切只是场误会
I'm sure it's all just a misunderstanding.
很感谢你的帮忙
Well, I appreciate the effort.
我来吧
I'll take it.
乔西先生 谢谢你 去忙你的吧
Thank you, Mr. Joshi. That will be all.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥哈拉先生 这里是私人住所
Mr. O'Hara, this is a private residence.
门是开着的啊
Well, the door was open.
那你出去的时候 麻烦关一下门
Well, you can close it on your way out, please.
托比因泄露海军部的信息被逮捕了 对吧
Toby got pinched over leaks from his Admiralty department, right?
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我得到了线报
I got a tipoff.
如果我知道了
And if I'm getting one
也就是说 其他人迟早也会知道的
it means others are too.
我没那么受欢迎
I'm not that popular.
所以你想报道此事
And you want to do a story on it?
不是 我只是想知道
No, just wanted to see
在一切曝光之前 有没有什么需要我帮忙的
if there's anything I can do to help before this all blows up.
托比是我的朋友
Toby's a friend.
弗雷迪 你可以信任奥哈拉先生
You can trust Mr. O'Hara, Freddie.
事情并非如我们预想的那么简单
It turns out it's not as simple as we thought.
我刚得知 他们在他房♥间里找到了机密的文件
I've just learnt they found confidential papers in his room.
你不会觉得他...
You don't think that he was...
不 他只是把工作带回家做而已
No, he'd have brought them home to work on.
但是他们可以把这看作是证据
But they can call it evidence.
这样的话 就麻烦了
And that changes everything.
你的身份被发现了
Have you been compromised?
据我所知 并没有
As far as I can tell, no.
这可不妙啊 戴波威尔先生
This is not good, Mr. D'Aberville.
问题并非出在我这里
The fault does not lie at my end.
肯定是你的人被抓了
It must be your people who were caught out.
- 小心点 - 我一直很小心
- Careful. - I was careful.
现在我该计划怎么撤离了
And now I need to plan my exit route.
安全离开的手续
Documents for safe passage.
别傻了 如果你现在逃了
Don't be foolish. If you flee now,
所有事情都会败露的
you expose the whole thing.
有悄悄撤离的方法
There are ways to leave quietly.
没有钱可不行
Not without money.
你想让我做什么
What is it you want me to do?
虽然美国人不想出兵
While the Americans won't want to get physically involved,
但是我们相信罗斯福可能
we believe Roosevelt may
会派军队跨越大西洋支援
send armaments across the Atlantic as aid.
这不是我们之前商量好的
This is well beyond what we agreed.
这样的信息很值钱啊 戴波威尔先生
Information like that would be worth a lot, Mr. D'Aberville,
足以帮助他撤离 无论处境如何
enough to help a man disappear, whatever his circumstances.
撤离 有很多好的办法...
There are good ways to leave...
自然也有不好的
or there are bad.
你自己选吧
The choice is yours.
加兰德先生
Ah, Mr. Garland.
我要投诉你手下的一名员工
I have a very serious complaint about one of your staff.
你认为他是无辜的 这并不重要
It doesn't matter that you think he's innocent.
这当然重要
Of course that matters.
没人关心你是怎么想的
Nobody cares what you think.
那正好
Well, that's good
因为我觉得和你谈话就是浪费时间
because I think this conversation is a waste of time.
听我说完...
Just... hear me out.
无论你找谁 他们都想知道跟自己有什么关系
Whoever you speak to, they're gonna want to know why they should care.
这是广播的规则 你使之人格化
It's a rule of broadcasting. You personalise it.
这正是托比被捕 对你来说很不利的原因
Here's why Toby's arrest is bad for you.
那对他们来说会很不利 是因为...
And it would be bad for them because...?
我是说我想帮忙
Yeah, I said I wanted to help.
但没说自己无所不能啊
I didn't say I had all the answers.
弗雷迪
Freddie?
我们在谈论干涉国♥家♥安♥全♥
We're talking about interfering in state security.
我明白 但你的国家正处在战时
I get that, but your country's at war.
正义与合法程序不一定就那么重要
Justice and due process don't always win out.
历史上许多无辜之人因为自己没做的事情
And history is full of men who swung at the end of a rope
面临绝境
for something they didn't do.
萨利文先生
Mr. Sullivan.
你知道我为什么来找你吗
Do you know why I'm here?
威尔逊先生声称
Mr. Wilson claims
他和他的朋友们在和你交谈时
he and his friends were talking to you
言语之间并无恶意 你却很生气
and you took offence at an innocent remark.
他说你打了他
He says you struck him.
不是这样的
That's not what happened.
所以你并没有打他
So you didn't raise your hand to him?
他抓住了我 我只是推开他
Only to push him away when he grabbed me.
他希望你能主动辞职
He wants you dismissed.
我的意见是...
Now I'm of the opinion that a...
卑谦真诚的道歉能够安抚他
humble and sincere apology will placate him.
我不能那么做 抱歉
I can't do that. I'm sorry.
他今晚会回来
He's returning this evening
小酌几杯 并且观看演出
to have a few drinks and watch tonight's show.
我建议你再好好考虑考虑自己的立场
I suggest you strongly reconsider your stance on this.
尽可能把所有东西放回到原处...
Try to put everything back in its place...
尽你所能吧
as best you can.
爵爷会救他出来吗
Is his Lordship going to get him out?
赶紧打扫房♥间吧
Just clean the room.
汉密尔顿爵士
Lord Hamilton.
要救托比出来 我该和谁谈
Who would I speak to about having Toby released?
我强烈反对你这么做
I strongly advise against it.
谢谢 但我意已决
I appreciate that, but my mind is made up.
有个人能帮你
剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表