剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表
但是...
But...
你应该再小心点
you must be more careful.
你的那位朋友
Your friend over there
并没有你地位所带来的好处
does not have the benefit of your position.
如果你被发现了
If you were discovered...
我知道 我都知道
I know, I know.
谢谢你 卢西恩万分感谢
Thank you, Lucian, thank you.
别别别 不用的
No, no, no, no.
这没什么
It's nothing.
哦 我觉得我们是...朋友了 对吗
Oh, and I hope we're... friends, yes?
是的 当然是了
Yes. Of course, of course.
真好
Good.
朋友
Friends.
我知道 我知道 我又迟到了
I know, I know. Late again.
让你伤脑筋了 我会补偿你的
I'm a monster. I'll make it up to you.
这次又是什么 水管又破了
What was it this time? Another burst water pipe?
比这更糟 让我准备准备 要开场了
Worse. Let me get ready, get out there
我会告诉你前因后果的
and I'll bore you with the full story.
你有打算告诉我吗
Were you ever going to tell me?
或者你只是准备哪天悄然消失
Or were you just gonna stop showing up one day,
让我们后知后觉 -桑尼
let us figure it out for ourselves? - Sonny...
停 别再骗我了
Don't! Don't lie, not again.
我是打算要告诉你
I was going to tell you
但是我跟他们还有几次彩排而且...
but I've a few more rehearsals with them yet and...
我当然会告诉你 我一定会的
I would have, of course I would.
别生我的气 桑尼 拜托了
Don't be cross with me, Sonny, please.
你可以随时换掉我的 你知道的
You'll replace me in a heartbeat and you know it.
你在这不开心吗
Are you that unhappy here?
天哪 不 非常开心
God, no, not in the least.
那为什么
Then why?
我不知道
I don't know!
为了...变化 为了改变什么
For... variety, for a change.
没有必要为此伤心难过的
There's nothing doom and gloom about it.
来去自♥由♥ 这就是贝特西·戴
Easy come, easy go, that's Betsey Day for you.
不要再因此指责我撒谎了
Can't accuse me of ever lying about that.
桑尼
Sonny!
女士们先生们 请跟着我走
Ladies and gentlemen, if you could follow me,
我会护送你们到防空洞
I will escort you down to the shelter.
你真的被我气成这样
You're so sore with me
打算让自己被炸飞 是吗
you're gonna get yourself bombed, is that it?
拜托 桑尼 求你别这样
Come on, Son, please don't be like this.
又一个夜晚 又一个空袭♥警♥报
Another evening, another air raid siren.
街上除了城市的守卫者外 空空如也
The streets are empty but for the city's guardians.
空袭侦查员
Air raid wardens,
消防队员 急救车司机
firemen, ambulance drivers
还有妇女志愿服务队的女孩们
and the girls of the Women's Voluntary Services.
今夜 他们无处可躲 无处可藏
There is no shelter for them tonight.
就算炸♥弹♥降落
As the bombs drop
就算火灾爆发
and the fires break out,
这些女人依然会坚守岗位
these women stay on the scene.
保护这个城市...
Keeping the city...
谢天谢地 就差一点
Good God, that was close.
你能弹点我会唱的吗 爵士先生
Are you gonna play something I can sing to, Mr. Jazz Man?
告诉我真正的原因...
Tell me the real reason why you're going...
别问了
Don't.
我现在在这儿 不是吗
I'm here now, aren't I?
我们能做点有趣的事吗
Can't we have fun?
能不能只单纯地享受此刻
Can't we just enjoy it?
你应该去防空洞
You should go downstairs.
不
Nah.
我想待在这儿
I want to stay here.
陪着你
With you.
# 北方的严寒会让你却步 #
Don't want to go up north because it's too damn cold
# 伯恩茅斯的古老会让你望而生畏 #
Don't want to go to Bournemouth cos they're too damn old
# 若向东斯蒂芬尼远行 #
And if you're east of Stepney
# 只会发现它华而不实 #
Then there's nothing to see
# 那么 伦敦西区定是我的归宿 #
Oh, the West End is the best end for me
# 皮卡迪利 我来了 莱斯特广场 我来了 #
So hello Piccadilly, hello Leicester Square
# 我们无拘无束 #
We've got sandbags on the pavements
# 我们自♥由♥自在 #
We've got buggers in the air
# 从未有人 #
And no-one is gonna
# 给我指引最佳归处 #
tell me it's not the place that I should be
# 因为伦敦西部是最佳归宿 #
Because the West End is the best end
# 你曾说伦敦西部是我的最佳归宿 #
You said the best end is the West End
# 我坚信伦敦西部是我的最佳归宿 #
I mean the West End is the best end for me
拿稳了 伙计们
Hold it steady, boys!
- 奥哈拉先生u3000-u3000我在
- Mr. O'Hara! - Yeah!
帮我弄点干净的水 快点儿
Fresh water quickly.
我们无能为力了u3000你必须离开这儿u3000马上
We can't save it, you have to get out of here. Now!
- 快点 - 离开这儿 马上
- Come on! - Leave it, come on.
快走 走 快点
Let's go! Go, go!
喔 不会吧
Oh, no, no, no.
等一下
Hold on.
拜托了
Please.
帮帮我
Help me!
带上急救包
Bring the kit.
请帮帮我
Please help!
拜托了 请你一定要来看看
Please. You have to come, please.
让我看看你的胳膊
Let me see that arm.
是我妈妈
It's my mum.
救护车不愿意带上她
The ambulance wouldn't' take her.
好的 给我们带路吧
Right. Show us the way.
好了 我看到她了
It's all right. I see her.
艾玛 她没脉搏了
Emma, there's no pulse.
你不会留她在这儿的 对吗
You'll take her, won't you?
之前那辆救护车不愿意带上她
The ambulance before, they wouldn't take her.
他们可能是因为不能这样做
I'm afraid they are not allowed to.
他们必须优先考虑伤员 对吗
They have to prioritise the wounded, isn't that right?
确实如此 我们现在应该先考虑你
It is, and right now you are our priority.
那儿有个医院
There's an infirmary down the road.
不 我不会丢下她的
No. Not without her.
听我说 你的手臂伤得很严重
Listen, love, your arm is in a bad way.
你已经失血过多了
You're losing a lot of blood.
她要是不走我也哪都不去
I ain't going unless she comes too.
你为什么不愿意留她在这儿
Why can't you leave her?
如果你知道医院也救不了她
If you know the hospital can't help
那一定还有别的原因
then there must be a reason.
额 我
Please, I...
我想知道原因
I'd like to understand.
我一个朋友
A friend of mine...
他的未婚妻 第二天早上才被找到
his fiancee, they didn't find her till next morning
他们发现...
and they'd been...
流浪狗或是狐狸或者是别的动物进来了...
Stray dogs had got in or foxes or something and...
好吧
Right.
我们这么办 你和伊夫林去医院
This is what we'll do. You go with Evelyn...
- 不 - 我会守在这
- No! - And I'll stay here.
艾玛
Emma.
等一切平息之后 我保证找人把她带走
When we get the all-clear I'll make sure they collect her.
现在 你先告诉我她的名字
Now, you'd better tell me her name.
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽·伊丽莎白·肖
Mary Elizabeth Shaw.
玛丽·伊丽莎白·肖
Mary Elizabeth Shaw.
走吧 亲爱的 我们去医院吧
Come on, love, let's get to a doctor.
给 拿好
Here. Take this.
我很快回来找你
I'll be right back for you.
我懂的 走吧 走吧
I know, come on. Come on.
找块布给她包起来
Wrap her in some of that cloth.
在标签上写上她的名字
Write her name on one of the tags in the kit.
我等会儿在车站接你 好吗
I'll meet you back at the depot, all right?
你讨厌卡尔顿酒店
You hate The Carlton.
剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表