剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表
Help me up, then.
你为什么想站在酒吧里唱歌♥
Why do you want to sing on the bar?
因为这是表演啊 桑尼·萨利文
Because it's show business, Sonny Sullivan.
让他们不停地看我 不停地跳舞
Keep 'em watching. Keep 'em on their toes.
天啊
Mm!
不会有结果的 桑尼
It's never going to happen, Sonny.
你等着看吧
Just you wait.
让我来吧
Here - let me.
那个场景让我印象深刻
That was quite the scene in there.
我看到你反抗你父亲了
I saw you standing up to your old man.
那是需要点勇气的
That takes some guts.
我居然傻到去尝试 他从不会听我的
I was stupid to even try. He never listens to me.
他可能会听弗雷迪的 但是...
Freddie, maybe, but...
你为什么那样想
Why would you think that?
因为弗雷迪是他的继承人
Because Freddie's the heir by virtue
就凭他比我早出生四分钟
of the fact that he was born four minutes before me.
而且那四分钟影响很大 对吗
And those four minutes count for a lot, right?
进来的那个女人是谁
Who's that woman who came in?
切丽缇·兰伯特 他的...
Charity Lambert, his...
他的 情人
His...? Fancy lady.
他还有其他情人 相信我 她是最差的
There've been others, believe me, but she's the worst
我怀疑她不是简单角色
and I doubt she comes cheap.
好吧 我很不愿意这么说 但是她真的很迷人
Well, I hate to say it but she is kind of a knockout.
没错 当然了 金发碧眼
Yeah - sure. Blond hair, blue eyes...
难怪德国人会喜欢她
No wonder the Germans love her.
德国人
The Germans?
她在德国待过吗
Has she spent some time over there?
在慕尼黑
In Munich.
我相信她在那里认识了很多
I believe she made a lot of very influential friends,
有影响力的朋友
as it were.
好吧 我不知道这里是什么规矩
Well, I don't know how things work over here
但是据我看来
but the way I see it,
你父亲无权那样呵斥你
your dad had no right snapping at you like that.
好吧 至少还有人站在我这边
Well, at least somebody's on my side.
管他呢 我甚至还能请你喝杯酒呢 走吧
Hell, I'll even buy you a drink. Come on.
你看起来需要喝一杯
You look like you could use one.
现在喝酒好像有点太早了
It's possibly a bit early in the day for it.
好吧 就像他们说的
Well, like they say...
在某些地方现在已经五点了 对吗
it's five o'clock somewhere, right?
夫人 我能为您做什么
Your Ladyship. What can I do for you?
你的太太死了多久了
How long is it since your wife died?
十年了
Ten years.
我丈夫任命你的时候 我很吃惊
I was surprised when my husband appointed you.
你看起来没什么用
You seem a man of limited worth.
我猜你把他伺候得很周到
I supposed you've served him well.
我所做的一切 都是为您的家庭服务
Everything I do is in service to your family.
也包括您
You included.
既然如此
In that case...
我想要一份名单
I require a list of all the women
列出所有背地里和我丈夫结交的女人
with whom my husband has fraternised behind my back,
和你曾经帮他隐瞒的每件事
every sordid little story that you've helped to hide.
您的丈夫非常爱您
Your husband loves you very much.
别说好话骗我了
Don't patronise me.
您说得对 我道歉
You're right. I apologise.
但是别让我选边站 汉密尔顿夫人
But don't ask me to pick sides, Lady Hamilton,
因为你不会赢的
because you won't win.
我希望能尊重你
I wish I respected you.
但是我做不到
But I can't.
如果由我来决定的话 你早就失业了
If it were up to me, you'd be out of a job.
我非常高兴 这不是由你做主
Then I'm very happy it is not up to you.
谢谢 加兰德先生
Thank you, Mr. Garland.
我不会忘记的
I shan't forget that.
我替那孩子感到可惜 他是个好孩子
I feel for the son. He's a good kid.
"没错 你心地太善良了 乔"
"Yeah. You're all heart, Joe.
预备 五 四 三
Stand by. In five, four, three..."
早安 美国
Good morning, America!
这是CBA电台乔·奥哈拉来自伦敦的现场报道
This is Joe O'Hara, live for CBA, reporting from London,
现在首都的西区依然笼罩在对纳粹的恐惧当中
where the spectre of fascism haunts the capital's West End.
我住在奢华的翡翠鸟酒店里
I'm staying at the luxurious Halcyon Hotel,
在那里我了解到
where I can reveal
本周一些商界要人
prominent businessmen,
贵族名人和政界官员秘密会面
aristocrats and politicians met this week in secret
商讨与阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥的交易
to discuss a deal with none other than Adolf Hitler himself.
你要做好最坏的准备
You should prepare for the worst.
这次广播都是你的错
This broadcast is your fault.
你本该掌控一切事情
You were meant to keep on top of things.
你却把情妇带到了自己的旅馆
You brought your mistress to your own hotel.
你觉得 这会出现什么情况呢
What did you think would happen?
不要用这种语气和我说话
Don't you take that tone with me!
想想 我都为你做了些什么
When I think of what I've done for you,
要是没有我 你会落到什么下场...
where you would have been without me...
我非常感激
I am grateful.
我才不想要你该死的感激
I don't want your bloody gratitude.
你本该好好保护我
You are meant to protect me.
拜托 无论付出什么代价 帮帮我 理查德
Please. Whatever it takes. Help me on this, Richard.
这个广播只面向美国
The broadcast only goes out to America
在大多数报社 我们都有认识的人
and we have people at most of the papers
他们向我保证 不会刊发这个新闻
who reassure me they won't be running with this.
大多数
Most?
《每日电讯报》有个新主编 布里格斯先生
There's a new editor at the Telegraph, Mr. Briggs.
- 我们不认识他吗 - 不认识
- And we don't know him? - No.
他会发表这个新闻吗
He's going to run the story?
纳粹在翡翠鸟受辱
Nazi shame at the Halcyon:
汉密尔顿勋爵 兰伯特小姐
Lord Hamilton, Miss Lambert,
带有虚构成分的纪实报道 主要是虚构
a gripping mix of fact and fiction, mostly fiction.
却能让报纸大卖♥♥
Sells papers, though.
请向布里格斯先生发出最真挚的邀请
Please send Mr. Briggs a most gracious invite
希望他参加今晚弗雷迪的派对
to Freddie's party this evening.
然后给我拿本通讯录来 可以吗
And fetch me my address book, will you?
我需要打一些电♥话♥
I have calls to make.
你可以走了
You're excused.
你需要帮忙吗
Would you like some help?
不 不用
No, no.
你听说广播那事了 对吗
You heard about the radio broadcast, then?
那个该死的美♥国♥佬♥
That bloody American.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
我们今晚有客人来要
Well, we have guests coming tonight.
父亲和母亲的朋友们 尊贵的客人
Friends of Mother and Father. VIPs.
我会遵照从小的教养 我会笑脸相迎
I will do what I've been brought up to do. I'll smile.
我会彬彬有礼
I'll be polite.
假装任何事都没有发生过
And pretend nothing is ever wrong.
- 别动 - 我没动
- Stay still. - I am staying still.
我... 我们聚会上见
I er... I'll see you at the party.
好的
Yes.
弗雷迪
Freddie!
你好
Hello!
你好 幸会 你好吗
Hello. Good to see you. How are you?
布里格斯先生正在路上
Mr. Briggs is en route.
谢谢你 费尔德曼先生
Thank you, Mr. Feldman.
我猜测你不知道惠灵顿在哪里
I don't suppose you know where Wellington is?
你把爵爷的狗弄丢了吗
You've lost His Lordship's dog?
这个 我... 我没有弄丢它
Well, I... I ain't lost him.
我只是不知道它在哪里 斯金纳
I just don't know where he is, Skinner.
你最好离开这个国家 贝利
You might as well leave the country, Billy.
别这样说
Don't say that.
这简直就像是失去了家中的一员
That's like losing a member of their family.
杀头大罪
Capital offence.
布里格斯先生
Mr. Briggs.
加兰德先生
Mr. Garland.
很高兴 你接受了我们的邀请
I'm so glad you accepted our invitation.
对此 我非常感兴趣
剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表