剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表
他们曾称之为假战
They called it the phoney war.
一场什么也没发生的战争
A war where nothing happened.
而现在 穿过这碧绿宜人的土地
But now, across this green and pleasant land,
年轻人准备体会真正的战争是什么样子
young men are preparing to see just how real war can be.
我称之为勇敢
I'd call them brave,
但只有时间能证明这种说法是多么的恰当
but only time will tell how true that is.
我们可以确定的是
What we know for sure is that
过去几周的事情
the events of the past few weeks
全都是假的
have been anything but phony.
炸♥弹♥飞过鹿特丹 荷兰投降
Bombs over Rotterdam and the Dutch are surrendering.
第二次世界大战之前位于法国东方所设的防御工事 由钢筋混凝土建造而成 十分坚固
德国的坦克穿过马其诺防线进入法国
German tanks crossing the Maginot Line into France.
旧伦敦城内笼罩着紧张的气氛
And in old London town the tension is rising.
我们自问 我们会是下一个吗
As a nation asks itself, will we be next?
今天 一个伟大的人离我们而去
Today, a great man is laid to rest.
我们有幸曾为其效力
We are lucky to have served under him.
敬汉密尔顿勋爵
Lord Hamilton.
敬汉密尔顿勋爵
Lord Hamilton.
但是世界已然改变 未来尚不确定
But the world has changed, the future is uncertain.
在我一个卑微的记者看来
And in the opinion of this humble reporter,
情况好转之前
before things get better,
只会变得更糟
they're going to get a lot worse.
她在这干嘛
What's she doing here?
兰伯特小姐 等等
Miss Lambert, wait.
我只是来表达我的一份心意
I just came to pay my respects.
那不是一个好主意 兰伯特小姐
That would be a very bad idea, Miss Lambert.
我们要讨论一下你父亲酒店的未来
We need to discuss the future of your father's hotel.
是时候做些改变了
It's time to make some changes.
# 时间飞快的流逝 #
These hands are moving fast
# 无暇顾及我的过往 #
No time left to my old life
# 你我已没有希望 #
No hopes for you and me
# 他们已走远没有丝毫歉意 #
They're long gone and left without apology
# 没有什么能阻挡冰冷钟表上指针转动 #
Nothing can stop these cold clock hands from turning
# 祈祷不会终止这下落的沙砾 #
Praying won't stop these falling sands
# 从天而降 #
Raining down
翡翠鸟
第二集
月
我们什么时候
When can we expect to see you
能看到你出现在上议院
make your debut in the House of Lords?
首先有些关于战争的小问题需要处理
Well there's the little matter of the war to attend to first.
当然 你父亲会为你骄傲的
Of course. Your father would be very proud of you.
你也是 托比
You too, Toby.
弗雷迪
Freddie.
我从西里尔爵士那儿知道
I understand from Sir Cyril
你下周就要回基地报到
that you aren't needed at the base until next week.
但你可以请事假
But you have compassionate leave.
我不需要请假
I don't need any leave.
你现在身负重任
You have responsibilities now.
有一些事情必须处理
There are things that must be done.
我确定托比能处理好
I'm sure Toby can deal with them.
你是长兄
You're the older brother.
除非父亲没把财产都留给你 我就来处理
Unless I imagined that father left you his entire estate.
又不是我要他留的
I never asked for it.
你们两个都闭嘴
Stop it, both of you, please.
弗雷迪我要和你谈谈
Freddie, I need to talk to you.
我要的只是一些帮助
All I am asking for is some help.
你却一点都不帮我
And you can't even give me that.
我不是为了惹您生气
I'm not doing this to upset you.
大家都知道
Everyone knew.
你父亲和那婊♥子♥的事
About your father and that whore.
我自己没法处理
I can't do all this on my own.
我需要你 这辈子就这一次
I need you, for once in your bloody life,
当我的儿子 帮我一次
to be a son to me. Help me.
求你了 我需要你的帮助
Please, I need your help.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here,
有一些事要和你讨论
there were some things I wanted to discuss with you.
不 现在不是时候
No, this isn't a good time for that.
我收到指示 我们打算让你走人
I've been instructed to tell you that we're letting you go.
你可以工作到这个月末 然后...
That you can work until the end of the month and then...
弗雷迪现在你母亲很生气...
Freddie, right now your mother is angry...
你根本不明白
You have no idea.
但你和我都知道这样对酒店不利
But you and I both know this would be bad for the hotel.
她在利用你
She's using you.
那你要我怎么办
So, what do you suggest I do?
回我妈妈那 我悲伤的妈妈那
Return to my mother, my grieving mother,
告诉她 我和你是一边的
and tell her that I stand with you instead?
延续你父亲的经营才是关键
Your father new stability was key.
抱歉 加兰德先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Garland,
但我对我父亲经营这里的那一套不感兴趣
but I have no interest in looking over this place the way my father did.
战争要来了 我有我的中队 还有责任
There's a war coming. I have my squadron and I have my duty.
这里不是我的战场 抱歉
This, here, is not my battle. I'm sorry.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
但是你该担心
Well, you should be.
她从没经营过酒店 不知道如何运作
She's never run a hotel. She doesn't understand how it works.
我要让她知道 我带来的价值
I just have to make her realise the value I bring.
出自威廉·康格里夫的悲剧《悼亡的新娘》第三场 第八幕 原句为
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned,"
爱化作恨 比天国之怒还要厉害 女人受到轻慢 比地狱之火还要炽热
你知道那句话吗 "比地狱之火还要炽热"
You are familiar with the phrase "Hell hath no fury"?
下午好 加兰德先生
Afternoon, Mr. Garland,
泰勒夫人 费尔德曼先生
Mrs. Taylor, Mr. Feldman.
下午好 凯特
Afternoon, Kate.
我会应付夫人
I will deal with her Ladyship.
如果你们能保密我感激不尽
I would appreciate you both keeping this to yourselves,
我不想让艾玛知道 一切照旧
I don't want Emma to know. It's business as usual.
是真的吗
Is it true?
明晚有军官舞会
The Officer's Dance tomorrow night.
他们说您邀请了罗伯特·本特利来主持
They say that you've got Robert Bentley compering.
没错 霍布斯夫人
Yes, Mrs. Hobbs, that's correct.
我的梦想就要实现了
Oh, all my bloody dreams come true at once.
他就是个演员 也没那么帅
He's just an actor. Not even that handsome.
到了
There you are.
需要帮助吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
麦克斯·克莱恩 中介介绍来的
Max Klein. From the agency.
没错 克莱恩 厨房♥搬运工
Ah, yes, Klein. Kitchen porter.
比利 请带克莱恩先生去厨房♥
Billy, kindly show Mr. Klein to the kitchen.
好的 你下次不能从前门进来
Yes. You can't use the front door next time,
得走后门
you gotta use the back.
当然
Of course.
他是...
Is he...?
奥地利人 厨房♥的
He's Austrian. Kitchen.
小地方的人 不会有问题
Out of the way. Won't be a problem.
桑尼身体不舒服 也就是说我今晚休息
Sonny's under the weather, which means I've got the night off
我们可以去镇上玩了
and you and I are hitting the town.
我得先确定弗雷迪没问题
I want to make sure Freddie is all right first.
我根本见不到他
I haven't managed to see him at all,
似乎他在回避我
it's almost like he's avoiding me.
他不再是弗雷迪了
It's not Freddie any more.
而是汉密尔顿勋爵 一切都变了
It's Lord Hamilton. Things have changed.
就是个头衔而已
It's just a title.
比莉·荷莉戴 美国爵士乐天后巨星
你觉得 如果我是比莉·荷莉戴
Do you think, if I was Lady Day,
你会看见我深夜在无名的酒吧和俱乐部
you'd see me hanging around dodgy pubs and clubs
无所事事地喝酒吗
drinking until all hours?
会吧 很可能啊
Yes, probably.
你能做我的侍女
You could be my lady in waiting.
弗雷迪想见你时 就会见你
Freddie will see you when he wants to see you.
在那之前 我们要去开心一下
Until then, we are going to have some fun.
那里是冷库 那边是熟食区
We've got cold storage there, hot plates there.
这是勺子 这是刀
This is a spoon, this is a knife.
谢谢 罗比先生
Thank you, Mr. Robbie.
停
Stop!
再说一次
Say that again.
剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表