剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表
Goodbye.
- 不会很久的 - 你最近有吉姆的消息吗
- Won't be long. - Have you heard from your Jim recently?
艾达 今天早上刚收到了一封信
Got a letter this morning, Ada.
抱歉 我忘了件事
Sorry, I forgot that.
我爱你 小饺子
I love you, dumpling.
我才不是饺子
I'm not a dumpling.
这是斯坦尼斯拉夫祖父留给他的
Stanislav's grandfather gave it to him.
祈求好运
For luck.
一直以来都能带来好运 不过...
For all the good that did, but...
他会希望交由您保管
he would have wanted you to have it.
瑞迪姆斯基夫人
Mrs. Radimsky,
我们会好好照顾您和您的家人
you and your family will be looked after.
这不是施舍
It's not charity.
无论我们谁离开了 其他人都会帮助他的家人
When one of us is gone, the others help those left behind.
他不是离开了
He's not gone.
我很抱歉 瑞迪姆斯基夫人...
I'm sorry, Mrs. Radimsky, I...
他并不是离开了
He's not gone.
他是死了
He is dead.
他是死了...
He is dead...
而且再也不会回来了
and not coming back.
我们的孩子们...
And our children...
我还不能告诉他们
I can't tell them.
他怎么能这样
How could he do this?
他是在为他的国家战斗
He was fighting for his country.
那我们呢
What about us?
他把我们丢下了
We're the ones he left behind.
我不知道怎么办才好
I don't know what to do.
不知道如何继续活下去
I don't know how to go on.
# 当我与你四目相对 #
When I look into your eyes
# 你的双眸在月光下闪烁 #
I see them sparkle in the moonlight
# 当我们共舞 你将我相拥入怀 #
And when we dance you hold me so tight
# 当我与你四目相对 #
When I look into your eyes
# 目光再难从你身上移开... #
I love to watch you...
是爱尔兰挽马和其他血统马的杂交品种
Well, Mummy insisted on getting me an Irish hunter.
在叙利亚出生的阿♥拉♥伯马 它是现时超过95%的纯种马父线的始祖
But Daddy wanted to get me a Darley Arabian.
真的 他就像是
I mean, honestly, it's like sometimes
完全忘了现在正在打仗
he doesn't even remember there's a war on.
打扰一下 汉密尔顿先生 我请你们喝杯酒吧
Excuse me, Mr. Hamilton, may I get you and your friend a drink?
好啊 来点烈酒
Yes, something strong.
你改日真该跟我一起去 看看那个庄园
You should come with me sometime. You simply must see the estate.
当然了 好啊
Right. Yes.
- 好啊 - 棒极了
- Of course. - Wonderful.
我会让我父亲安排的
I'll have Daddy arrange it.
汉密尔顿先生 您的哥哥来了
Mr. Hamilton, your brother has arrived.
抱歉 特里萨小姐 我们稍后继续
My apologies, Lady Teresa. We'll continue this later.
他真是太迷人了
He is such a dish.
妈妈决定要撮合我和特里萨小姐
Mother has decided to pair me up with Lady Teresa
所以假装我们有事要商量
so just pretend we have something to discuss.
听听这个
How about this?
昨天我被击中了
Yesterday I was hit.
一开始 我甚至没有意识到
I didn't even realize it at first.
漏出来的燃油洒满了肯特丘陵
Leaking fuel all over the Kent Downs.
飞机开始向前倾
She starts pitching.
像块石头往下坠落...
Dropping like a stone and...
我试图...
I tried to...
拉杆 但是... 失控了
pull up, but... she's not responding.
天哪 弗雷迪...
Jesus Christ, Freddie...
紧要关头 我就是借了点风力
At the last moment I just caught some wind.
正好
Just enough.
我当时想的全是艾玛
And all I can think about is Emma.
如果有一天
What happens if one day
有个人带回了消息
someone comes with news
说我没能活下来 怎么办
that I just didn't make it?
她知道有这个风险
She knows the risks.
她不知道 并不完全知道
She doesn't. She doesn't. Not really.
不知道那些烈士的家人会经历些什么
Not what happens to those left behind.
那可是艾玛
It's Emma.
不管发生什么 她总会陪在你身边
She'll stay by your side, no matter what.
我不能让她承受那一切
I can't put her through that.
也许是时候结束一切了
Maybe it's better to end it now.
你不能阻止她爱你
You can't stop her loving you.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我可以
Maybe I can.
也许我不得不
Maybe I have to.
占卜师
Fortune teller.
那个鸟是干什么的
What is the bird for?
预知未来
Tells her what to say.
当然了 你从来没有...
Of course it does. You have never...?
没有 当然没有了
No, course not.
也许有过一次
Maybe once.
我十六岁的时候
When I was 16.
- 然后呢 - 算了吧
- And? - Oh, no!
你不能说话说一半
Can't bring it up and then not tell me.
她告诉我
She told me
我是被偷偷收养的
I was secretly adopted,
我真正的家人是贵族
that my real family are royalty
有一天 我会继承一笔遗产
and that one day my heritage would be discovered.
你相信她了吗
Did you believe her?
理查德 我那时都十六岁了 不傻的
Richard, I was 16, not stupid.
不相信这种话...
I suppose it's a nice idea...
应该是没错的
that none of this is real.
有一天 你一醒来 发现一切都变样了
And one day you'll wake up and everything will be different.
你介意等几分钟吗
Do you mind waiting a few minutes?
多拉这周就要过生日了 我不知道
Dora's birthday this week and I don't know
什么时候会有空给她买♥♥点东西
when I'll get a chance to pick her something up.
当然了
Of course.
还是你得直接回去 我知道有场婚宴
Unless you've got to get straight back. I know there's a wedding.
艾玛能应付得来
Emma can handle it.
就几分钟 我马上回来
I'll just be a minute then.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sam!
啊
Ah!
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
你不是有意要逃的
You didn't mean to run.
你被吓怕了 我不能让他这样做
You were scared. I couldn't let him do that.
很抱歉 您是在跟我说话吗
I'm sorry. Were you talking to me?
萨姆·格林
Sam Green?
恐怕您认错人了
I'm afraid you must have me confused with someone else.
不 不 萨姆 是我啊
No, no, Sam, it's me.
我说过了 您认错人了
As I said, you have me confused.
走吧 朋友
Why don't you move along, friend?
抱歉 理查德
Sorry, Richard.
- 我要听听你的建议 - 好啊
- I could use a second opinion. - Of course.
那是谁啊
Who's that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
楼下有一个婚宴
there's a wedding reception downstairs.
你是否能陪我参加
I wondered if you might accompany me.
那应该不太合适
I don't think that would be a good idea.
会有很多人看着你的
There will be a lot of eyes on you down there.
我只是想保护你
I'm only trying to protect you.
是的 当然了
Yes, of course.
请便 我...
Please, I...
打扰你了
interrupted your day.
你要知道...
You know...
人们会说我只是想要你的钱
people will just say that I'm after your money.
看来我还挺有钱的
Turns out I am rather rich.
既然如此 我最好改变这个看法
In that case, I'd better go and change.
托比
Toby!
有人吗
Hello!
- 汉密尔顿先生 - 嘘
剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表