剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表
英国皇家空军进入战备状态
飓风式战斗机回家了
Hurricanes come home.
在与入侵者进行了激烈但是成功的交战后
Our fighters land after a brisk but successful encounter
我们的战斗机安全着陆
with hit-and-run raiders.
这是我们的一些飞行员
These are some of the boys
他们刚刚击退了希♥特♥勒♥的空中打击
who've flouted Hitler's air offensive.
时机得当 他们讲彻底击溃德军
In due course they'll stop it altogether.
他们在突袭的间歇 放松休息...
They take it easy between raids...
你和弗雷迪
You and Freddie.
无需执行任务时
Sport to be had when
肯定要做些运动
there's no serious work to be done in the sky.
88中队 两架飞机被击落
88 Squadron, two planes down,
145中队 一架飞机
145 Squadron, one plane down,
392中队 一架飞机
392 Squadron, one plane down,
405中队...
405 Squadron...
抱歉打断一下 392中队
Wait, sorry, 392 Squadron?
有一架飞机被击落了
One plane down.
你... 你知道具体是谁吗
Do you... Do you know who?
英国皇家空军知道
The RAF know.
我们只是处理这些数据
We just process the numbers.
我哥哥就在392中队
My brother's in 392.
我觉得很浪漫啊
I thought it was romantic.
天啊 她就是个讨厌鬼
Eurch! She was a drip.
如果哪个男人跟我说他一点不在乎
And if any man told me that frankly he didn't give a damn,
我就一巴掌烀死他
I'd frankly clip him round the earhole.
遭遇德国飞行中队的袭击
Set upon by squadrons of German planes
其中一架飞机被击落了
and one of them went down.
不知道具体是哪架
We don't know which.
你告诉你母亲了吗
Have you told your mother?
出什么事了
What's happened?
这本该是机密的
This is meant to be confidential,
但是... 弗雷迪中队的一架飞机
but... one of Freddie's squadron
昨晚战斗中在英吉利海峡上空被击落
was shot down over the channel last night.
英国皇家空军还未透露细节
The RAF haven't released any details yet.
如果是他
If it was him?
他们会发电报通知的
They'd send a telegram.
艾玛 为何你不...
Emma, why don't you...?
五分钟后 我就该值班了
My shift starts in five minutes.
- 没关系的 - 不 不
- It's fine. - No, no.
我要迟到了
I'm going to be late
你对守时要求的非常严格
and you are a stickler for punctuality.
- 不要紧的 - 五分钟
- That doesn't matter. - Five minutes.
真的
Really.
# 时间飞快流逝 #
These things are moving fast
# 我的时间所剩无多 #
No time left in my hourglass
# 你我已经没有希望 #
No hopes for you and me
# 他们已走远 没有丝毫歉意 #
Long gone, they left without apology
# 没有什么能阻挡 #
Nothing can stop these
# 冰冷钟表上指针 #
Cold clock hands
# 转动 #
From turning
# 祈祷不会终止 #
Pray it won't stop these
# 这下落的沙砾 #
Falling sands
# 从天而降 #
Raining down
翡翠鸟
第四集
月
德莱恩 今天什么日子啊
So what's the occasion, Delane?
你又买♥♥了一个广播公♥司♥吗
You bought another network?
当然不是了 一个就够了
Hell, no. One was enough.
这是我表达感谢的方式
This is my way of showing appreciation.
你的节目反响很好
Your show's done well.
收听率很棒 我是说...
Numbers have been strong, I mean...
总有提升的空间
"Oh, they could always be stronger".
没错
Exactly.
但你知道是什么促使人们收听广播的吗
But do you know what's making people tune in?
伦敦正处在战争时期
Well, London during wartime,
这个话题很吸引人啊
it's pretty compelling.
乔 一半的观众根本在地图上找不到伦敦
Joe half our audience couldn't even find London on a map.
人们收听广播 是因为你
People are tuning in because of you.
这也正是
Which is why I want to
我想在秋季档播出你的新节目的原因
build our fall schedule around your new show.
享用愉快 先生们
Enjoy your drinks, gentlemen.
我的新节目
My new show?
乔·奥哈拉眼中的美国
Joe O'Hara's Eye On America.
纽约 最先进的播音室
New York City, state-of-the-art studios.
那我在这里的工作怎么办
What about the work I'm doing here?
对你来说这里只是少年棒球联赛 乔
It's the Little Leagues, Joe.
而我是在邀请你加入职业棒球大联盟
I'm calling you up to the Majors.
快点啊 弗雷迪
Come on, Freddie.
来个电♥话♥啊
Come on.
客房♥服务 先生
Room service, sir.
我没有叫任何东西
I didn't order anything.
阿迪尔帮您点的 哦 是乔西先生
It's from Adil, uh, Mr. Joshi.
他知道您正在工作
He knew you were working
所以觉得您可能需要喝点咖啡
and thought some coffee might be of use.
那...
Oh, erm...
汉密尔顿先生 您是希望我拿回去吗
Do you want me to take it back down, Mr. Hamilton?
不 不用了
No, no, no.
你父亲把小号♥藏起来 是有原因的
There's a reason your father hid that from you.
他没有藏起来
He didn't hide it.
只是很在意自己的东西
It was just in with his things.
他之前每周日都会在教堂吹奏
He used to play it every Sunday at church.
等你折磨完这可怜的小号♥后
When you've finished torturing the poor thing,
我们还要演出呢
we've got a show to do.
夫人 有什么能帮您的吗
May I help you, madam?
亲爱的 恐怕没有
Probably not, love.
来这里看望某人吗
Here to see someone?
乔 我们马上要进入一个勇敢者的新世界
We're on the edge of a brave new world here, Joe.
美国无线电公♥司♥在电视业投入了几百万美金
RCA's sunk millions into television,
哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥在中♥央♥车站开设了播音室
CBS has opened studios in Grand Central.
前景无限好 你若是跟着我
It's the future. You do all right by me,
十年后 每家每户的电视机上
ten years from now there'll be a glowing box
播的绝对都会是你的节目
in every home with your face on it.
你这简直就是在强行推销嘛
Now you're giving me the hard sell here.
当然不是了
No.
这是我会能给你的
This is what I'd be giving you.
- 拜托了 - 我来看我女儿
- Please. - It's my daughter.
# 她爱 #
She can love
她是我女儿
It's my daughter.
您不能就这么进来
You can't come in here.
# 我做的 #
That I do
我辛辛苦苦过来 就是为了看我女儿
I've come all this way and I'm seeing my daughter.
对不起 夫人 您不能进来的
I'm sorry, madam, you can't come in.
拿开你的脏手
Get your bloody hands off me!
贝特茜
Bets!
费尔德曼先生 没关系 真抱歉
It's fine, Mr. Feldman. I'm sorry.
我跟你说了 我女儿是这里的"头牌"
I told you. My daughter's the main attraction.
妈妈 我们...
Mum, shall we...
现在是我的休息时间 所以...
It's just I'm due a break anyway, so...
你在这里的节目 周一就可以结束了
You can wrap up your show here on Monday.
先生 我还没答应您呢
Well, I haven't said yes, yet.
很容易选嘛 你是想待在战区工作
It's a simple choice. Do you want to stay in a warzone,
还是想成为家喻户晓的明星
or do you want to be a star?
很遗憾你们要离开了
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving us.
预祝你们平安回到芝加哥
Please have a safe flight back to Chicago.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
大批美国人不断撤离啊
The great American exodus continues?
是啊 可以理解
Hm. It's understandable.
我想我很快也会成为他们中的一员了
I think you're gonna have to add my name to that list.
- 需要我们帮您预定航♥班♥吗 - 不用
- Would you like us to book you a flight? - No.
德莱恩先生已经预定了周一晚间的航♥班♥
Mr. Delane has a plane scheduled for Monday evening.
那就好
Very good.
剧集 | 繁华酒店(2017) | 导航列表