All fight! Fight for good Richard!
都拼了! 为好理查而战!
Get 'em! Kill the French!
抓住他们! 杀死法国人!
England forever! CHARGE!
永远的英格兰! 进攻!
Oh, look! They're charging!
哦 看! 他们在进攻!
Get them! Kill the English! France forever!
抓住他们! 杀死英国人! 永远的法国!
But wait, I cannot fight, I am a pacifist!
但是等等 我不能战斗 我是一个和平主义者!
A pacifist? Why are you here?
和平主义者? 你为什麽在这?
I have to earn a living, don't I? What do you do?
我必须谋生 不是吗? 你做什麽工作?
I'm a court trumpeter, but the pay is not enough.
我是宫廷小号♥手 但薪水不够
You're a court trumpeter pacifist who's been forced to go to war?
你是被迫参战的宫廷小号♥手和平主义者?
I am.
我是啊
What a layered and interesting man you are.
你是一个多麽有层次和有趣的人
I agree.
我同意
Do you have a song that might outline your predicament in more detail?
您是否有一首歌♥可以更详细地概述您的困境?
I do, sirrah.
我愿意 先生
Oh, when I was a young trumpeter Hey-oh, hey-oh...
哦 当我还是个年轻的小号♥手时 嘿-哦 嘿-哦...
Non-speaking!
不说话!
Curses! Another eager Englishman bearing bloody blade draws near.
诅咒! 另一个带着血刃的热心英国人走近了
It is the foul Lord Buckingham
这是恶劣的白金汉勳爵
whom we Frenchmen do fear.
我们法国人害怕的人
What ho, Prince Richard!
嗬 理查王子!
He thinks me English like himself.
他认为我像他自己一样英语
He calls me Richard. What trickery is this?
他叫我理查 是什麽诡计?
A fine battle we have won today and we raise our arms victorious.
我们今天赢得了一场精彩的战斗 我们举起了胜利的武器
The sun shines bright upon our deeds.
阳光照耀着我们的行为
These noble trees shall bear witness to our glory.
这些高贵的树木将见证我们的荣耀
And yet I am no tree!
然而我不是树!
I am the relevant trumpeter, disguis-ed!
我是相关的小号♥手 伪装的!
Prince Richard, why wearest thou a Frenchman's cap upon thy pate?
理查王子 你为什麽要在头上戴一顶法国人的帽子?
Thou art sure to draw the eye of our own archers in this behatted state.
你肯定会在这种被戴帽子的情况下吸引我们弓箭手的目光
Buckingham! My father shan't deny that this dost prove my worth!
白金汉! 我父亲不否认 这确实证明了我的价值!
God's teeth, I see my prince and there his shade
上帝的牙齿 我看到我的王子和他的影子
as though a mirror were here before.
就好像以前有一面镜子
By Jove, who art thou? We are one and the same.
啊 你是谁? 我们是同一人
I am Prince Richard.
我是理查王子
Dick...
溷蛋...
Who art thou, sir?
你是谁 先生?
What ho! His voice is the echo of mine.
嗬! 他的声音是我的回音
Mine every syllable dost sound as thine.
我的每一个音节都和你一样
My ears deceived both, they sound alike.
我的耳朵欺骗了两者 它们听起来很相似
From whence do you hail? Come take my hand -e!
你从哪裡呼喊? 来牵我的手-e!
I shall not, sir.
我不会 先生
I am Prince of...
我是王子...
...Eng - land -e!
...英 - 兰 -e!
Some magic trickery. How can this be?
某些神奇诡计 怎会这样?
His every feature doth mirror me.
他的每一个特徵都反映了我
Identical except in... BIRTH!
完全相同 除了...出生!
Same voice, same height,
一样的声音 一样的身高
same...GIRTH!
一样...腰围!
Our gestures knit, each hair in pla-ace-ay-ay-hey-hey-HEY-HEY-HEY!
我们的手势交织在一起 每一根头髮都都到位 是 是嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿!
AY-hey!
哎哟!
It is as if the devil stole my...
就好像魔鬼偷走了我的...
...fa-ace-ay-ay-hey-hey-HEY-HEY-HEY!
...脸 啊 啊 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿!
And I'm playing a tree? Seriously?
而我在演一棵树? 认真的?
Bind this fellow, lock him away.
把这傢伙绑起来 把他关起来
I shall to my father this very day.
今天我要对我父亲
Lower the bridge!
放下桥!
Argh!
啊!
Raise the bridge! Raise the bridge!
升起桥! 升起桥!
Ah... Lower the bridge!
啊... 放下桥!
Ah...
啊...
Push it up! Lift it! Push it up! Lift it up!
推起来! 升起它! 推起来! 升起来!
Three, two, one, go!
3 2 1 开始!
The battle won by England's merry throng.
赢得了这场战斗 英格兰欢快的人群
Good Eric, toast their health and give a song!
好 艾瑞克 为他们的健康乾杯并献上一首歌♥!
that any man may see Bonny Peggy Ramsay
任何人都可以看到 邦妮·佩吉拉姆齐
Fair freckled was she Bonny was her face
她满脸雀斑 邦妮 是她的脸
Hey, nonny, nonny Hey, nonny, nay!
嘿 娘儿 娘儿 嘿 娘儿 不!
I will dance all the day! With a slap of my thigh
我会跳舞一整天! 拍拍我的大腿
With a slap of his thigh he will dance all the day!
一拍他的大腿 他就会跳舞一整天!
Ooh!
哦!
Argh! Argh!
啊! 啊!
that was porked by a ham There was a goose
被火腿咬过的 有一隻鹅
I have a sausage, as I am a man
我有香肠 因为我是男人
He has a sausage, as he is a man
他有香肠 因为他是个男人
I drank to its health The goose was in charge
我喝了它的健康 鹅掌管
and showed it myself Then I took off my trousers
自己给我看 然后我脱了裤子
He took off his trousers and showed it himself...
他脱下裤子展示给自己看...
This is a most pleasing tune.
这是最悦耳的曲子
Oh, prithee, more. What happened to Bonny Peggy Ramsay?
哦 拜託 更多 邦妮·佩吉拉姆齐怎麽了?
Erm...
嗯...
and what did she see? Bonny Peggy came back
她看到了什麽? 邦妮·佩吉回来了
and laying with me The goose it was nude
和我一起躺着 鹅是裸体的
and laying with he The goose it was nude
和他一起躺着 鹅是裸体的
It shan't be the last It was the first time
这不是最后一次 这是第一次
I put my sausage in the goose's...
我把我的香肠放在鹅的...
Prithee, no more, Fool! That's... that's quite enough. Thank you.
求你 别再说了 傻瓜! 这...真是够了 谢谢你
What a charming diversion, Fool. More goose, my love?
多麽迷人的消遣啊 傻瓜 更多鹅 我的爱?
No!
不!
I have lost the taste for it, methinks.
我已经失去了对它的胃口 我认为
Father!
父亲!
What is the meaning of this?!
这是什麽意思?!
Upon our fighting in your name did I happen upon this man,
在我们以你的名义战斗时 我是否遇到了这个人
the very shadow of me.
我的影子
Bless my soul.
祝福我的灵魂
Two sons now before me - mine own and this, his brother.
现在在我面前有两个儿子 - 我自己的和这个 他的兄弟
So you confess, this man is my kin? How came this to be so?
所以你承认 这个人是我的亲戚? 怎麽会变成这样?
Alack, I must at last confess my sin.
啊呀 我终于必须承认我的罪了
Your mother was no strumpet but Queen Eleanor of France herself.
你的母亲不是妓♥女♥ 而是法国女王埃莉诺本人
Stop it.
停下来
Our kingdoms both at war,
我们的王国都在战争中
you were born in secret, brought to be raised under mine eye,
你秘密出生 在我的眼皮底下长大
whilst he, your twin, remained with her.
而他 你的双胞胎 留在她身边
I hope that all shall now be healed,
我希望现在一切都将被治愈
at last this wicked truth revealed.
这个邪恶的真♥相♥终于揭晓了
And fortune hath united you.
幸运将你们团结在一起
So you and I are brothers of both French and English blood.
所以你和我是法国和英国血统的兄弟
To me.
对我来说
So you and I are brothers of both French and English blood.
所以你和我是法国和英国血统的兄弟
Father, at last our war can end.
父亲 我们的战争终于可以结束了
Not to me.
不是我
Father, at last our war can end.
父亲 我们的战争终于可以结束了
Yet some wounds be too deep to mend.
然而 有些伤口太深而无法修补
A blood moon rose, portending doom.
血月升起 预示着厄运
For foul and bloody murder loomed.
因为恶劣和血腥的谋杀迫在眉睫
As the King retired to bed that night,
那天晚上 当国王回到床上时
he did not know he'd seen his final light.
他不知道他已经看到了最后的光
My father for his sins shall now atone.
我父亲为他的罪孽现在要赎罪
Then I, Prince Richard...
然后我 理查王子...
Dick...
溷蛋...
...shall not share the throne.
...不要分享王位
A single drop of poison in thine ear will rob thee of thy health.
你耳朵裡的一滴毒药就会夺走你的健康
Approach I now in silence and in stealth.
现在我正接近在安静和隐蔽中
Come, subtle poison...
来吧 微妙的毒药...
Come, subtle poison,
来吧 微妙的毒药
do thy work.
做你的工作
Sorry! Sorry!
抱歉! 抱歉!
The king is dead,
国王死了
but I'll not bear the guilt.
但我不会承担罪责
I'll frame fair Louis, then run him to the hilt.
我会诬陷老实的路易 然后把他逼到刀柄上