I just wish you could be here for my birthday next week.
我只希望下週你能来这裡过我的生日
So do I, sweetie.
我也是 亲爱的
Listen, I asked about that journalist you mentioned,
听着 我问过你提到的那个记者
Andrea Wheeler.
安德里亚·惠勒
There's no record of any story she was writing about the prison.
没有她写的关于监狱的任何故事的记录
It's strange, like all the files have just...disappeared.
这很奇怪 就像所有文件都刚刚...消失了一样
Ooh-hoo-hoo-hoo! - Quiet!
喔-喔-喔-喔! - 安静的!
Sorry, I forgot the journalist was killed by the warden.
对不起 我忘了记者被监狱长杀死的
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Sorry, that's the twist.
对不起 那是转折
Dammit, I've got to go. My quarter's running out.
该死的 我得挂了 我的零钱快用完了
Say your brother Timmy wants to speak to him.
假设你的兄弟蒂米想和他说话
Er, Timmy wants to speak to you.
呃 蒂米想和你说话
Where Daddy, where? I'm a sad little boy.
爸爸 在哪裡? 我是一个悲伤的小男孩
Stop adding characters!
停止添加人物!
I have to go. Apparently I don't exist.
我得挂了 显然我不存在
I love you, Olivia.
我爱你 奥利维亚
I'm sorry to not be there with you.
我很抱歉不能和你在一起
I love you too. - Done. Right, scene three!
我也爱你 - 完毕 对了 场景3!
一星期后
The rec room was dangerous.
娱乐室很危险
Some of the guys were real mean,
有些人真的很卑鄙
and the meanest of them all was Mick the Muscle.
其中最恶劣的是米克肌肉男
And his goon, Rex.
还有他的打手 雷克斯
I remember that day, I was minding my own business,
我记得那天 我在做自己的事
just sipping on a soda...
只是喝着苏打水...
when I saw how much trouble Ol' Slugger Wallace was in.
当我看到老重击手华勒斯遇到了多少麻烦时
Hey, Mick.
嘿 米克
You hungry? - Ha - ha! Yeah.
你饿了? - 哈 - 哈! 是的
一星期后
Hey, Wallace!
嘿 华勒斯!
Yeah. Hey, Wallace, it's time for my double portions.
是的 嘿 华勒斯 是时候吃我的双份了
Oh, Mick, you know I can't do that no more.
哦 米克 你知道我不能再那样做了
They're going to take away my yard time
他们要夺走我的放风时间
and then I can't find Marty. No worms!
然后我就找不到马蒂了 没有虫子!
Well, that's too bad, cos Mick the Muscle needs his protein! Hyah!
好吧 那太糟糕了 因为肌肉男米克需要他的蛋白质! 哈!
50!
50!
Yeah!
是的!
That's how we do it on D Wing.
这就是我们在 D栋的做法
You said it, Mick.
你说的是 米克
Hey, hey, come on, now, give those back.
嘿 嘿 来吧 现在 那些还来
What're you gonna do, old man?
你想怎样 老头?
Yeah. What are you gonna do?
是啊 你想怎样?
Hey! Leave him alone.
嘿! 别打扰他
What the hell are you doing? We don't want any trouble.
你到底你想怎样? 我们不要任何麻烦
Well, you got trouble.
好吧 你遇到了麻烦
Thanks for the soda.
谢谢你的苏打水
Just leave the old man alone.
别打扰老人
You're going to regret...
你会后悔的...
Is there a problem, gentlemen?
有问题吗 先生们?
Warden! I, er, I didn't see you there.
典狱长! 我 呃 我没有在那裡看到你
Ah.
啊
Twist.
转折
That's not a twist.
这不是一个转折
We was just, uh, talking.
我们只是 呃 在说话
Ain't that right, Wallace?
对不对 华勒斯?
Uh, yeah. Yeah. We was just having a nice little chitchat.
嗯 是的 是的 我们只是进行了一次愉快的小聊
Well, is that so,
嗯 是这样吗
Mick! Mick, Mick! Mick!
米克! 米克 米克! 米克!
My office. Let's go.
我的办公室 我们走吧
Yes, boss.
是的 老闆
Don't think this is over, Malone.
不要以为这就结束了 马龙
One day soon, you boys are going to get a taste of these.
很快有一天 你们男孩子们会嚐到这些的滋味
Hnah! Hrrgh.
呵! 嗯
Mick and the warden were up to no good.
米克和监狱长做不光彩的事
They headed to the office,
他们来到办公室
where all the shady business went down.
当所有勾当都失败时
史蒂芬·E·京斯敦
惩教部管理办公室
私人
Relax, Mick.
放鬆 米克
You're not in trouble.
你没有麻烦
Tell me something.
告诉我一些事情
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗?
Sure. I've always looked up to you.
当然 我一直很敬重你
Mick.
米克
You got a problem with Billy?
你对比利 有问题吗?
No, Warden.
没有 典狱长
That's too bad. Cos I do.
那太可惜了 因为我有
I got some...
我有一些...
Aah!
啊!
I got something for you, Mick.
我有东西给你 米克
Take a look in this drawer.
看看这个抽屉
My file.
我的档桉
That's right.
没错
27 conduct violations.
27项行为违规
But if this went missing, you'd be out on parole next month.
但如果这些事不见了 你下个月就会被假释
Smell that fresh air, Mick!
闻一闻新鲜空气 米克!
How'd you like to be out there breathing it in?
你想在那裡呼吸它吗?
What do you want?
你想要什麽?
Wheeler's appeal is coming up next week.
惠勒的上诉 将于下週提出
So? - New evidence has come to light.
所以? - 新证据将浮出水面
But if they find him innocent,
但如果他们发现他是清白的
they'll go looking for the real killer.
他们会去找真正的凶手
I can't have that. Not if I want to work in...
我不能让那个发生 要不是我想在...
high office.
高位
I need Billy to disappear.
我需要比利消失
Like the others?
和其他人一样吗?
You hear something?
你听到什麽吗?
There's no-one there.
那裡没有人
Let me get you a drink.
让我请你喝一杯
Whisky? - Sure.
威士忌酒? - 好啊
You all right?
你没事吧?
You seem a little jumpy.
你看起来有点紧张不安(跳动)
I won't be, if you make sure Billy misses his court date.
我不会 若你确定让比利错过 他的出庭日期
And while you're at it, take care of his friend Malone, too.
当你在做的时 也要照顾他的朋友马龙
Ha! I'll drink to that.
哈! 我会乾杯
Stu caught up to me in the hall, shaking in his boots.
史都在大厅裡追上了我 他吓得发抖
Hi, Billy!
嗨 比利!
We gotta get out of here, fast.
我们得快点离开这裡
You finally believe I'm innocent?
你终于相信我是清白的了?
I know you're innocent, kid,
我知道你是清白的 孩子
and I know if we don't get out of here soon, we'll be dead.
我知道如果我们不尽快离开这裡 我们就会死
And right then and there, Stu Malone died in my arms.
就在那时 史都·马龙死在了我的怀裡
No! Not yet!
不! 还没!
You find us a getaway driver. I'll get us out of here.
你发现我们是一个逃亡车手 我会带我们离开这裡
If we were going to break out of prison, I knew exactly who to call.
如果我们要越狱 我知道该给谁打电♥话♥
囚犯
Jones? It's me.
琼斯? 是我
Everything's set for tonight.
今晚一切准备就绪
Be ready outside the east wall in the fastest car you've got.
在东牆外准备好 你最快的车
I'm on my way.
我在路上
Jones was a specialist.
琼斯是一位专家
He could bust out of anywhere.
他可以从任何地方跳出来
There wasn't a prison in the world that could hold him.
世界上没有监狱可以关押他
Everything was falling into place.
一切都按部就班
That is, until Stu headed down to the shower block,
此时 直到史都走到淋浴区
and made the mistake of letting his guard down.
并犯了放鬆警惕的错误
Ha - ha! Well, well, well! What do we have here?
哈 - 哈! 好 好 好! 这是什麽?
Mick. I was just leaving.
米克 我正要离开
Not so fast. What are you? Afraid of something?
没那麽快 你是做什麽的? 害怕什麽?
I'm not afraid of you. - You should be.
我不怕你 - 你该
Oh, yeah? Why's that? You see these skulls?
哦耶? 为什麽? 你看到这些骷髅头了吗?