You have your father's eyes.
你有你父亲的眼睛
This baby brings shame on to Northwood Manor!
这个孩子给诺思伍德庄园带来了耻辱!
I decide I can't be with Margaret so I send her away.
我决定不能和玛格丽特在一起 所以我把她送走了
Farewell, my love.
再会 我的爱人
Yep.
是的
I will write you every day. Fine.
我会每天写信给你 好啊
Circumstance drives us apart but loves knows not the bounds
环境让我们分开 但爱没有界限
of class or creed...
阶级或信仰...
All good.
都好
Perhaps in another age, in another life, in another world
也许在另一个时代 在另一个生活 在另一个世界
we could have been together.
我们本来可以在一起的
Why not?
或许?
Many years pass.
许多年过去了
Eventually the boy grows up, comes back to see me...
最终男孩长大了 回来看我...
..but there's no time for that.
..但是没有时间了
We reconnect.
我们重新连繫
I give him ten shillings because he's poor, then we meet back
因为他穷 我给他10先令 然后我们再见面
up every year but then one year he doesn't come and it turns out
每年都来 但有一年他不来 结果证明
it's because he's died of typhoid.
那是因为他死于伤寒
I feel remorse so I go on a religious pilgrimage
我感到懊悔所以我去宗教朝圣
to Jerusalem that...
到 耶路撒冷...
That's a really long sequence, where I meet a wise priest.
那是非常长的序列 在那裡我遇到了一位明智的牧师
But there's no time for that.
但是没有时间了
That whole sequence was supposed to happen in front of this huge
整个序列应该发生在这个巨大的
tapestry of a Levantine pastoral scene which cost a fortune
黎凡特(地中海东岸)田园风光的挂毯面前花费一大笔钱
so we will show that.
所以我们将演出这一点
There it is.
就是那样
Months of work there.
好几个月工作
I receive a message saying my mother is ailing so I return home.
我收到一条讯息 说我母亲病了 所以我回家了
There's a sandstorm, which we'll skip.
有沙尘暴 我们将跳过
I see my mother...
我探望我母亲...
Keep her moving.
让她继续动
I think, all things considered, it's probably best that
我认为 考虑到所有因素 这是最好的方式
we're not doing that.
我们不这样做
I lose an eye in a duel with Jacob.
我失去了一隻眼睛在与雅各布的决斗
And then he finds out he has typhoid and he kills himself before
然后他发现自己得了伤寒 之前自杀了
the typhoid kills him.
伤寒杀死了他
In rehearsal that was very moving.
排演的时候很感动
Then Mrs Wimblegate who was really in love with Jacob all along
然后温布尔盖特夫人一直深爱着雅各布
kills Monty the dog...
杀死小狗蒙蒂...
It made sense in context.
在上下文中是有道理的
Something about loss.
关于死亡的事情
The ghost of my uncle appears to me in a dream...
叔叔的鬼魂出现在我梦裡...
Though I'm gone I'm always hard.
虽然我死了 我总是很硬
That's not the line.
那不是台词
Mrs Wimblegate and I have an argument.
温布尔盖特夫人和我有争执
He's gone!
雅各布死了!
Your mother's estate is in ruin and now she's dead.
你母亲的房♥地♥产♥已经毁坏 现在她也死了
All of that.
以上
And then as I start to succumb to my illness, I...
然后我开始屈服于我的疾病 我...
Oh, no, I forgot that, yes, there's a scene where you find out
哦 不 我忘记了 是的 有一幕你会发现
I have typhoid as well.
我也有伤寒
That happens in the second scene, we skipped that.
那发生在第2幕中 我们跳过了那个
So...
那...
So imagine I was dying all along.
那想像一下我一直在慢慢死去
So all through that I was dying.
所以在整个过程中我都在慢慢死去
So there's a layer of subtext to it.
所以它有一层潜在含义
Quite, quite sad.
相当 相当悲伤
Erm, right...
嗯 对...
What's next?
接下来是什麽?
Oh, yes, now it's Spring.
哦 是啊 现在是春天
Jesus!
天啊!
So that's spring.
所以这就是春天
OK, now...
那 现在...
That's the stove!
那是炉子!
We'll put a wet cloth on that.
我们会在上面放一块湿布
And as I die I say, "It will soon be Summer once again."
当我死去时 我说 “很快又再次夏天了”
And that's, ah...
还有就是 啊...
That's the end.
那就是剧终
Yeah.
是的
Right.
对
Now, because we've rushed there are quite a few minutes left.
现在 因为我们赶进度 还有多好几分钟
Erm, does anyone have any questions?
嗯 有人有任何问题吗?
No?
没有?
Anyone?
任何人?
How many mistakes was that, Robert?
那有多少错误 罗伯特?
Tell you what,
你听我说
we'll go back, we'll do the second scene with the doctor.
我们会回去 我们演第2幕和医生一起
Open the house.
打开房♥子
In all my years as a physician...
在我当内科医生的那些年...
No, no, sorry, my watch is slow.
不 不 抱歉 我手錶慢了
That is the end.
那就是剧终